• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
idk anything about this but **** that guy
Apparently it's a case of repeated allegations against the same guy but people liked him so no one did anything about it. But after #MeToo people are actually calling out people's ****, so.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
It was an open secret in the industry, not to mention as we've seen with the MeToo movement there are plenty of times people haven't been open abut it until years after the fact. See Warstein, Lassiter, Spacey, etc. There's been a bigger push now that it's being known to more people who want something done about it

The likes were an example of someone who has worked with Mignogna multiple times (He voiced Broly before, sang the opening for GT and did Broly again in Super) openly showing that he agreed Vic shouldn't go off scot-free but hasn't actually said anything
The problem with that is both that Im pretty sure people in defense of Vic also got a bunch of likes as well and the fact that they are both famous figures within the communities likely means they are going to be getting a lot of likes regardless. :/
It really doesn't amount to much of anything and from what you said still kind of leaves everything in a he said/she said situation.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Hey anyone else hear that a game developer who i wont name cuz i wont wanna give him attention got caught in a sting operation by ACTUAL police in a pedophile ring and got charged and caught with possession of CP. Nobody will talk about it no hashtags were involved. He worked for Hi-Rez who make smite was canned immediately.

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
The other Smashboards users (except staindgrey staindgrey )when they are with guests at home: *insert jellyfish jam here*

Me when there are guests at home:
View attachment 190405
Me and a few Friends actually pressured the board of our student Society to get Jellyfish Jam into the disco-system.

Has been played twice since. Greatest achivement of my life

D

Deleted member

I would, but I haven't seen Captain N
"'Trust me,' he says. Ha! I'd sooner trust a vampire to give me a shave."
“Looks like the Ultimate Warp brought us the ultimate wimp!”
"It's a good thing for you I'm an animal lover. Now scoot, before I change my mind and make fur underwear out of you."
"If you promise not to eat me, I'll take you to Captain N!"
"Toro! Toro! No, I mean Hippo! Hippo! Olé!"
“Simon Belmont, this is yooour night!”

Just make him say these.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
The problem with that is both that Im pretty sure people in defense of Vic also got a bunch of likes as well and the fact that they are both famous figures within the communities likely means they are going to be getting a lot of likes regardless. :/
It really doesn't amount to much of anything and from what you said still kind of leaves everything in a he said/she said situation.
Y'all gotta stop saying that people with NUMEROUS allegations against them is a he said/she said thing. Honestly, if there's a lot of smoke, there is probably a fire. Both Bill Cosby and R Kelly survived their allegations for years off of that whole "well it's just gossip nonsense" narrative

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Remember how a few years ago Family Guy had a random joke of the baby running naked yelling "I escaped Kevin Spacey's basement!" or something and a few years later it turned out Kevin Spacey sexually harassed someone when they were a minor, which he admitted (and still hasn't been put in jail or anything)? Well....
Turns out this is a common thing in the industry, and the actors of the Ghost Stories dub got to do the writing themselves. With SO many people saying "Vic did this", "Vic did that", in which cases are also of him being homophobic and being an ass to people who work at conventions he visits, either he's actually guilty or it's all a conspiracy to take one random voice actor down that's gone on for over a decade. Which one's more likely?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Dammit Rohan, I knew your spider licking would get you into trouble one day.
I need context. I think I know what you're talking about, but I don't know what you're talking about.

D

Deleted member

By the way, get ready for the question that, coming from a kid, shouldn’t surprise you at all: What do you guys think of me? :p

To be honest, being a kiddo surrounded by so many older people is kinda odd from my perspective. xD

D

Deleted member

>Watches subbed animes or the spanish dub.
Sadly, this thing about the Vic guy is a topic I know nothing about. I can’t talk about it but he sure deserves any kind of punishment for the harassment he did.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, I get you. I'm quite comfortable with silence and often prefer it. I've never liked the idea of small talk, or talking for the sake of filling silence.

Yet our new roommate whom we took in because she currently has nowhere to live does not. stop. talking. And neither do her friends. I'm about at my limit already.

I miss when my house was quiet.
Dont be scared to tell her "I want silence. In all due respect, leave me alone for a while"

D

Deleted member

By the way, get ready for the question that, coming from a kid, shouldn’t surprise you at all: What do you guys think of me? :p

To be honest, being a kiddo surrounded by so many older people is kinda odd from my perspective. xD
You seem like a cool user who is sweet to talk with.
At least from your posts at the moment.

D

Deleted member

You seem like a cool user who is sweet to talk with.
At least from your posts at the moment.
Hey now, who says I’m sweet. :4pacman:

Jokes aside, thanks. Honestly love how open this forum is. (Haven’t been kn Anther’s to much but some of the conversations there make me think it’s not the same as here. xD

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Y'all gotta stop saying that people with NUMEROUS allegations against them is a he said/she said thing. Honestly, if there's a lot of smoke, there is probably a fire. Both Bill Cosby and R Kelly survived their allegations for years off of that whole "well it's just gossip nonsense" narrative
I've seen a lot of pedo accusations end up being false within just the last year so Im really quite hesitant to instantly believe any accusations like that. Especially given how powerful just an accusation is these days.

D

Deleted member

Ho ho ho ha ha,
ho ho ho he ha.
Hello there, paisano.
I’m not a goomba.
I’m not a koopa.
I’m a Mario Brother.
And you’ve been,
HOOKED ON THE BROTHER’!

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I've seen a lot of pedo accusations end up being false within just the last year so Im really quite hesitant to instantly believe any accusations like that. Especially given how powerful just an accusation is these days.
This isn't one accusation. This is YEARS of NUMEROUS allegations.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Did something happen over this last week? I haven't used K. Rool at all in online for a while, but he's just gone up from 2.8 million to 3 million.

C̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶o̶ p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶r̶o̶v̶e̶?̶ :4wario2:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I get you. I'm quite comfortable with silence and often prefer it. I've never liked the idea of small talk, or talking for the sake of filling silence.

Yet our new roommate whom we took in because she currently has nowhere to live does not. stop. talking. And neither do her friends. I'm about at my limit already.

I miss when my house was quiet.
Ask her up front to be quieter. Chances are she doesn't know that she's making you uncomfortable.

D

Deleted member

Yeah. The performer for Elmo left because of an accusation. (Left, not fired.) Honestly, Ryan Dillon is doing good though!

You're a pretty nice guy. :)
Thank ye. ;w;

BTW, do you reccomend I should finish Shantae? You’re kinda the Shantae master ‘round here. xD

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Ho ho ho ha ha,
ho ho ho he ha.
Hello there, paisano.
I’m not a goomba.
I’m not a koopa.
I’m a Mario Brother.
And you’ve been,
HOOKED ON THE BROTHER’!
Do the Mario should totally be in Smash

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Dont be scared to tell her "I want silence. In all due respect, leave me alone for a while"
Nah. I'm not scared of her. She's eight years younger than I am and if I kick her out it's not like she'll die or anything.

But she's also the lead actress on my show and I don't want this to become a thing. So I endure.

It's a good reminder of why I'd like to be single for the rest of my life. I don't know how people do it.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Out of sincere curiosity.

Can you name any of them. Right now.

EDIT: ****ing goddamn double post. That's the third time I've done that in the last 24hrs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

Ho ho ho ha ha,
ho ho ho he ha.
Hello there, paisano.
I’m not a goomba.
I’m not a koopa.
I’m a Mario Brother.
And you’ve been,
HOOKED ON THE BROTHER’!
We have Mario and Dr. Mario we need Bob Hoskins Mario in Smash!

BOB HOSKINS DOES THE MARIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom