• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I'm at work and can't watch the video. But:

a) Were the accusations disproven or is this just a response video to those accusations, and

b) you said

so I was kind of hoping you'd know of more than one.
You asked for one so I gave the first one that came to mind. >_< The accusations themselves were disproven though, yes. I will see if I can pull something else up but a lot of the cases I found were through youtube and after being found out they lied a lot of people tend to pull the "oops video gone never happened!" kind of crap. :/

I know Mr Enter on youtube got accused of being a pedo for a while too and that garnered him a bunch of hate for a while though don't think it progressed past that.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You asked for one so I gave the first one that came to mind. >_< The accusations themselves were disproven though, yes. I will see if I can pull something else up but a lot of the cases I found were through youtube and after being found out they lied a lot of people tend to pull the "oops video gone never happened!" kind of crap. :/
I fail to see how it's the same as what's happened to all the celebrities, especially the cases where they admit it and still face no consequences tbh

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
hey quick question do you have like a folder for midna gifs and if you don't where do you find them
I just use Google for all my gifs.

Google Images, then Tools>Type>Animated.

D

Deleted member

I may have created a new meme format for the thread pals.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Also Midna.

That was probably my favorite part.
Yeah Midna is Pretty cool. Definitely one of the better One-Off Zelda characters but if we're talking about One-off Zelda character's any love for my boy?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yeah Midna is Pretty cool. Definitely one of the better One-Off Zelda characters but if we're talking about One-off Zelda character's any love for my boy?
One off Zelda characters now?
6D8BCDF2-E11A-43E8-B75B-D52C958C7696.jpeg

(I know it’s a screenshot from Warriors, but Agitha still counts!)

D

Deleted member

Can a forced meme that only you use really be considered a meme?
I don’t know.

But I may share the secret of the meme with a few selected people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Skull Kid, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish

groose.png

BUT GROOSE IS THE BEST ONE-OFF ZELDA CHARACTER, OF ALL TIME!

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Can a forced meme that only you use really be considered a meme?
Meme, according to Oxford Dictionaries: An image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variations.

So, no, you need people using it.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I don’t know what your talking about so I’m going to say noooo? xD
Okay. So, um, if you haven't talked to him already, there's a guy inside of the Tower in Tassel Town you should go talk to...
Skull Kid, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finnish

BUT GROOSE IS THE BEST ONE-OFF ZELDA CHARACTER, OF ALL TIME!
.View attachment 190431
I'm so sad that Groose didn't make it into Hyrule Warriors. :(

D

Deleted member

Meme, according to Oxford Dictionaries: An image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variations.

So, no, you need people using it.
A few users here are now able to apply the meme to their posts.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Okay. So, um, if you haven't talked to him already, there's a guy inside of the Tower in Tassel Town you should go talk to...

Next time, they make a Zelda Spin-off, whether it be a Hyrule Warriors 2, A fighting game, or even Zelda Kart, they better learn from their mistakes, and add Groose to the roster

D

Deleted member

One is telling me there’s a hermit in the desert tower, but that’s it.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
We don't mention this pathetic excuse for a spin-off.

*Prays that Illumination's Mario movie doesn't completely suck*

Ironically, despite talking about this a couple hours ago, I forgot to let yet you guys know that the Mario movie is coming sometime around 2022.

And Nintendo World is gonna open next year (2020) in Japan.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I fail to see how it's the same as what's happened to all the celebrities, especially the cases where they admit it and still face no consequences tbh
Did Vic admit to it? If not how is that relevant at this stage?
Though my point with the power of accusation is shown right on this forum. Where at least two people have said they don't know what is even happening but decided to side against him because he is being accused. People treat being accused as an admission of guilt.

D

Deleted member

Ironically, despite talking about this a couple hours ago, I forgot to let yet you guys know that the Mario movie is coming sometime around 2022.

And Nintendo World is gonna open next year (2020) in Japan.
I wonder what "worlds" theyre gonna have

Obviously they're gonna have Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, yadda yadda. But what about AC? Or Metroid? Or even FE?

(i just hope there's like a replica monado sitting around somewhere tho tbh)

D

Deleted member

I wonder what "worlds" theyre gonna have

Obviously they're gonna have Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, yadda yadda. But what about AC? Or Metroid? Or even FE?

(i just hope there's like a replica monado sitting around somewhere tho tbh)
My dream is to see the Crash costume person back in Universal posing for a picture alongside K.Rool and Samus.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Did Vic admit to it? If not how is that relevant at this stage?
Though my point with the power of accusation is shown right on this forum. Where at least two people have said they don't know what is even happening but decided to side against him because he is being accused. People treat being accused as an admission of guilt.
Exceuse me? Pointing out cases in which celebrities say "Yes those allegations are true I sexually harassed children" and get away with it isn't relevant? God, you're a special kind of stupid aren't you. Don't worry, we won't talk again, rapist sympathizers go on the block list

D

Deleted member

I wonder how much money Nintendo will lose due to deaths on the rides.
That’s your first thought? xD

Yeah though, it happens.

Honestly though, as a theme park fan, it’s gonna be great. Hope they’ll have animatronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom