• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
>Multiple people accuse him
>people in the industry give hints as to what he's done
>the accusers accounts are mostly pretty detailed and a lot of them share similar traits

"Man idk could go either way"
The other person didn't say they gave hints, they said they didn't but that shouldn't get away with what he was being accused of.
I wasn't told how detailed the accounts were, or even how many there were outside numerous.

Im just giving how I feel on things in general and Im being character assassinated for info that was either said to be the opposite before or wasn't brought up at all till now. >_<

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I won't get into anything too deep, but I would simply say that 99% of the time, sexual assault accusations likely have truth to them.

However, and while I'm not saying "think about the men" it is always important to have a fair trial and let the story be told. Instantly believing everything that's put out there is just as bad. I guess my biggest thing with these sorts of things is, why does have to be like a "teams" thing? Like everybody takes a side, when really it should be a joint effort to discover the truth. If the dude did sexually assault the victim, then the proper actions should be taken to deliver justice. It's not that hard to grasp.

Also, if you didn't know, **** (the r word, because it's going to be censored) has become more or less engrained in our culture. I literally had a kid use the word to describe how he beats other players in Fortnite, and I told him I didn't want to hear that word used in that way ever again. I'll admit I even said that sort of thing when I was a kid, but nobody told me to think about what I was saying.

Basically, it's a serious thing and should be taken as a serious thing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
:ultpeach: is a better monarch than :ultkrool::ultkingdedede::ultbowser::ultmarth: can dream of being.
In what world is Peach a more capable ruler than Marth?

:ultmarth:
- Under his rule, his kingdom had only been usurped once. In total it was twice, but the first time was under his father's rule.
- When he was all of fourteen when he was forced into exile in the War of Shadows, he and his incredibly paltry garrison trained for two years before forming an alliance army, forming alliances with three other countries in the process, and eventually a fourth. Archanea only has about eight major countries and he managed to unify all but three.
- When he became the ruler of Altea and his country was usurped during the War of Heroes, it was because he had been betrayed in an unforeseeable circumstance. This was literally the only time his kingdom fell during his rule, and he got it back anyway.
- Canonically responsible for Camus's perceived death. To say Camus had some superhuman feats would be putting it lightly. Camus canonically solo'd an army of over 200 men plus a manakete general. And Marth bested him in combat.
- Made it through Anri's Way with the help of his allies, a gauntlet of unrelenting strife.
- During the War of Shadows, when he reclaimed Altea, he found out that his mother had been killed when he was forced into exile, and that his sister was taken hostage by Gharnef. Instead of grieving, which he should have been able to do, he forces a smile onto his face to greet his people and let them celebrate, because he realizes that as a ruler, the feelings of his subjects outweigh his own.
- After the War of Shadows and War of Heroes, he manages to defeat Medeus not once, but twice.
- Gains control of all other nations in Archanea due to their rulers either being dead (Medeus for Dohlr), their rulers willingly abdicating the throne due to them believing Marth is more fit to rule (Nyna for Archanea and Aurelis [through her previous marriage to Hardin], Minerva for Macedon, Sheena for Gra), their current heirs being too young to rule (Yuliya and Jubelo for Grust), or the land already being his to begin with by blood (Marth for, well, Altea), or by marriage (Caeda for Talys).
- His lineage's rule lasts for over 2000 years, and counting. In the coming ages he is remembered as a beacon of hope and given the epithet of the Hero-King.

:ultpeach:
- Kingdom gets stolen from her on a bi-weekly basis.
- Seemingly makes no effort to form alliances with any other neighboring kingdoms outside of maybe Sarasaland.
- Seemingly promotes a fungal race division within her kingdom, with the Goombas being treated as a lower class than the Toads.
- Wears fanciful dresses and eats an inhuman amount of lavish cakes alongside Mario, while most of the Toad populace doesn't even wear shirts.
- Uses her subjects as meat shields in Smash Bros.
- Potentially suppresses her subjects' natural ability to challenge her rule, considering the fact that Toadettes can naturally become Peachettes with a Super Crown.

tl;dr: The Hero King reigns supreme, baby.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I won't get into anything too deep, but I would simply say that 99% of the time, sexual assault accusations likely have truth to them.

However, and while I'm not saying "think about the men" it is always important to have a fair trial and let the story be told. Instantly believing everything that's put out there is just as bad. I guess my biggest thing with these sorts of things is, why does have to be like a "teams" thing? Like everybody takes a side, when really it should be a joint effort to discover the truth. If the dude did sexually assault the victim, then the proper actions should be taken to deliver justice. It's not that hard to grasp.

Also, if you didn't know, **** (the r word, because it's going to be censored) has become more or less engrained in our culture. I literally had a kid use the word to describe how he beats other players in Fortnite, and I told him I didn't want to hear that word used in that way ever again. I'll admit I even said that sort of thing when I was a kid, but nobody told me to think about what I was saying.

That's basically my view on it. :/

Noipoi

Howdy!

- Under his rule, his kingdom had only been usurped once. In total it was twice, but the first time was under his father's rule.
- When he was all of fourteen when he was forced into exile in the War of Shadows, he and his incredibly paltry garrison trained for two years before forming an alliance army, forming alliances with three other countries in the process, and eventually a fourth. Archanea only has about eight major countries and he managed to unify all but three.
- When he became the ruler of Altea and his country was usurped during the War of Heroes, it was because he had been betrayed in an unforeseeable circumstance. This was literally the only time his kingdom fell during his rule, and he got it back anyway.
- Canonically responsible for Camus's perceived death. To say Camus had some superhuman feats would be putting it lightly. Camus canonically solo'd an army of over 200 men plus a manakete general. And Marth bested him in combat.
- Made it through Anri's Way with the help of his allies, a gauntlet of unrelenting strife.
- During the War of Shadows, when he reclaimed Altea, he found out that his mother had been killed when he was forced into exile, and that his sister was taken hostage by Gharnef. Instead of grieving, which he should have been able to do, he forces a smile onto his face to greet his people and let them celebrate, because he realizes that as a ruler, the feelings of his subjects outweigh his own.
- After the War of Shadows and War of Heroes, he manages to defeat Medeus not once, but twice.
- Gains control of all other nations in Archanea due to their rulers either being dead (Medeus for Dohlr), their rulers willingly abdicating the throne due to them believing Marth is more fit to rule (Nyna for Archanea and Aurelis [through her previous marriage to Hardin], Minerva for Macedon, Sheena for Gra), their current heirs being too young to rule (Yuliya and Jubelo for Grust), or the land already being his to begin with by blood (Marth for, well, Altea), or by marriage (Caeda for Talys).
- His lineage's rule lasts for over 2000 years, and counting. In the coming ages he is remembered as a beacon of hope and given the epithet of the Hero-King.

- Seemingly makes no effort to form alliances with any other neighboring kingdoms outside of maybe Sarasaland.
- Seemingly promotes a fungal race division within her kingdom, with the Goombas being treated as a lower class than the Toads.
- Wears fanciful dresses and eats an inhuman amount of lavish cakes alongside Mario, while most of the Toad populace doesn't even wear shirts.
- Potentially suppresses her subjects' natural ability to challenge her rule, considering the fact that Toadettes can naturally become Peachettes with a Super Crown.

What's a BRoomer?

Are we making Marsupials clean now?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

:ultisabelle:
- Keeps a town running by a thread for 4 years straight while the mayor leaves then never comes back forcing you to assume all his responsibilities and oh god mayor please come back please the plants are all dying and everyone's leaving please help

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What's a BRoomer?

Are we making Marsupials clean now?
:088:

Wait we have birthday banners now?

D

Deleted member

yeah but which of these two are top tier?

thought so

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

How is this thorough beatdown not being liked more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom