• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

On the topic of Smash it feels like I'm not improving any recently so I'm kind of behind of most people in terms of Skill but I try my best. most people have really fast reaction time but that's my biggest problem I just don't have very quick reaction time. Any tips on improving reaction time?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
As an Inkling main, I'll tell you how to beat the roller:

Just hit it. It's priority is abysmal, like the only thing it beats is Blade Beam, which isn't really a good move anyways. Or, just shield. If that happens, either we have to jump-cancel retreat, or get punished because the hitbox doesn't come out again until a couple moments later. Or jump. The roller doesn't work against aerial opponents at all, like, it does no damage in any way, even if Inkling is in the air.

This is why roller is mostly used for hard reads or tech chases. It isn't safe just to throw out like any other attack.

D

Deleted member

You’re telling me you didn’t get the Elephant Stomp or that you’re supposed to use it to stomp on the flowers to dig up remains in the tower?
CRAP IS TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT. Yeah he did give me the stomp, but I can’t find the flowers.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
what if they announce the SNES Online?

then we can finally play Super Mario Bros. 2 the game of the year, every year, baybeeeeee.

why isn't it on the NES Online yet come on guys.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ya girl has some pretty good news!
stop hyping them up soon they'll think you know the secret date of the direct
holy SMOKES you guys someone knows the secret date of the direct?!?!??!??!??!??!
She knows WHAT?
OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING OOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

View attachment 190446
JFC guys I leave the thread for five goddamn minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom