• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
:088:

Wait we have birthday banners now?
Reading this made me look at my icon to see that. Yay, it’s my birthday!

At least nobody else asked how I was enjoying my fortieth. My coworkers got me some really nice things, and a little cake with pink frosting. Basically i’m known there for Mean Girls references and wearing a pink shirt on Wednesday’s, so they got me pink everything.

Feeling appreciated is cool.

Pakky

Smash Hero
This is going to be a little odd but I'm watching this Xbox thing and its weird.

Not many indie guys under their umbrella make characters, I mean I get having a blank slate to have the player to project themselves on. However, do all of them have to be spacemen?

Reading this made me look at my icon to see that. Yay, it’s my birthday!

At least nobody else asked how I was enjoying my fortieth. My coworkers got me some really nice things, and a little cake with pink frosting. Basically i’m known there for Mean Girls references and wearing a pink shirt on Wednesday’s, so they got me pink everything.

Feeling appreciated is cool.
Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Im still not sure who I want to main in the game myself. I just play a lot of characters in general
As for me, I still don't know who I'm gonna play competitively, and my first biweekly tournament is in a week and a half.

All the characters in my signature are the ones I'm switching between.
I have three that I'm currently focusing on: :ultinkling:, :ultkrool:, and :ultpiranha:.

I don't play online quickplay much. The poor matchmaking coupled with input lag and other poor netcode shenanigans make Ultimate's online a bit of a chore for me sometimes, but I've been thinking about giving it another shot soon.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
You're all wrong!

I'll give you another hint.

Shining.

Darkness+Shining, who could it be?
Tyranitar
Edit: And too late. My big brain Pokemon theory just went out the window. Oh well.

Okay folks, I need four people to give me a letter and a number from 1-100.

This will be fun.
D3

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yoshisaurus Rex Yoshisaurus Rex got it right, sooo...

DBZWorld_6.jpg

Everyone please! If you want a direct, give me your energy!

I can't summon a direct alone. Men, Women, Children. Plants and Animals. All the living things on Earth.

Give me your energy!

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay folks, I took the first four valid entries. Now for me to tell you what you were doing with those letters and numbers.

You were deciding the remaining four fighter pass characters.

Using the roster maker, I took the nth character of the chosen letter, where n is the number chosen. My version of the Roster Maker has lots of additional icons added, so the number isn't easily cheatable.

I will post the "Fighter Pass" newcomers in just a minute. Just remember y'all did this.

D

Deleted member

Okay folks, I took the first four valid entries. Now for me to tell you what you were doing with those letters and numbers.

Using the roster maker, I took the nth character of the chosen letter, where n is the number chosen. My version of the Roster Maker has lots of additional icons added, so the number isn't easily cheatable.

I will post the "Fighter Pass" newcomers in just a minute. Just remember y'all did this.
I swear if "F4" doesn't relate to the Fantastic Four...

Well shoot, now I feel lost because I've don't watch Dragon Ball
Just rise your arms to the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Btw, today all of my friends called me to help me get through the day.

I really have to thank them and this thread for all the support.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

I'm 95% confident I'm gonna hate everyone on this Fighters Pass.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay folks, here it is.

Social Thread Fighter Pass Roster.png

We've got Fae from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade, Abe from Oddworld, Quilladin from Pokémon, and Eva from Metal Gear Solid.

Truly remarkable what happens when Nintendo picks the DLC. :p

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Okay folks, here it is.

View attachment 190451
We've got Fae from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade, Abe from Oddworld, Quilladin from Pokémon, and Eva from Metal Gear Solid.

Truly remarkable what happens when Nintendo picks the DLC. :p
Hey. Would you look at that, I only hate/don't like/don't care about 3 of the 4 characters here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom