• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
And :ultdaisy: is better than :ultpeach: because she doesn't ****ing get kidnapped once a year.

Get owned, Peach mains.
-You can't get kidnapped if everyone forgets about your kingdom even exists.

This post has been made by Daisy gang

D

Deleted member

King K.Rool is actually a terrorist dictator.
He blows or destroys islands and tortures young Kongs for fun.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Has there been news about Ultimate Alliance 3 though? If were gonna wait for a marvel game why not wait for the big dog of all marvel games.
All I know is that Xbox and PlayStation fans are “pulling a Bayonetta 2” over the game.

D

Deleted member

-You can't get kidnapped if everyone forgets about your kingdom even exists.

This post has been made by Daisy gang
Imagine not getting in over Waluigi

This post was made by the Peach gang

D

Deleted member

All monarchs should die, I don't care if you see Princess Peach as a victim, she exploits the wroking class and she's not even a Toad herself, how can she rule them?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
All monarchs should die, I don't care if you see Princess Peach as a victim, she exploits the wroking class and she's not even a Toad herself, how can she rule them?
Maybe...

Peach is actually Toadette? Peachette?

Inb4 someone mentions Bowsette

D

Deleted member

I mean she doesn't get kidnapped every 10 seconds leaving her country in disarray so you're not wrong
But Daisy's constantly off playing sports, partying, and going to kart races with her freinds in the Mushroom Kingdom, so who's actually running Sarasaland to make it isn't in disarray either?

D

Deleted member

I’m the only one who remembers the rants online about Daisy not being a costume in Super Mario Maker before she actually became one?

The funniest moment of that drama was when they revealed a costume for the game’s pigeon:

-“HOW COULD NINTENDO MAKE A FREAKING BIRD WHO SPREADS BAD STUFF FOR OUR HEALTH PLAYABLE BEFORE DAISY!? NINTENDO IS HATING ON DAISY FANS WITH THIS ONE!”-A comment on a Gamexplain video covering the reveal of the pigeon costume.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ah, this must be that "marx" fellow kirby often has lunch with

R O F L

Smash Ace
But Daisy's constantly off playing sports, partying, and going to kart races with her freinds in the Mushroom Kingdom, so who's actually running Sarasaland to make it isn't in disarray either?
She does it just as often as Peach does.

There has been no Mario spinoff with Daisy that doesn't have Peach :p

D

Deleted member

As an Emperor penguin, I would tend to disagree with that assessment.
Die, evil emperor!
ah, this must be that "marx" fellow kirby often has lunch with
Which one: the ine that teared a hole in reality or the one with a magical horse?
She's adopted.
Proof "royal bloodline" is just hogwash
hot take but moblins deserve just as many rights as hylians do
Shh, Moblin Slayer is gonna hear you!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Haha hey
Nintendo tested and tested that Plant glitch but they werent able to replicate it at all and are still investigating

Has anyone asked to ones that got the glitch is they ****ed with their switch in any way?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The world cannot end until all of Monty Python's Holy Grail is recreated in Fate format
6efcd374549dfb6f26d93bbe74b3e184.jpg

Oh ok.

Should we all gather around and kick Vic Mignogna in the **** because he's a prick he makes us all sick?*

*He's a pedo for those unaware
100% yes

D

Deleted member

My favourite Mario characters excluding the DKC and WarioLand stuff are Pauline, Rosalina, Waluigi and Yoshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom