• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Then say that to Eurogamer the next time they review a Crash or Spyro game.
Because we did and they didn’t listen.
Didnt eurogamer recently say they wont stop being political? Because thats what we want more of that **** right?

D

Deleted member

Didnt eurogamer recently say they wont stop being political? Because thats what we want more of that **** right?
y'all the owo drama just ended its body isn't even cold yet let's not get into epic gamer politics ethics drama just yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Taking in mind the news I got when I woke up, I have to thank you.

Also, this is a tire of “chorizo”:
View attachment 190386
You open one of the bags holding each part, and then you can spread it on a bread like peanut butter.

My mother also uses it as an ingredient for her omelets, which taste great.
I'm sorry but Chorizo is supposed to be solid. It's the best meat and it's spicy goodness.

SPREADABLE CHORIZO IS AN INSULT TO GOD AND I WILL FIGHT ANYONE WHO EATS THAT CRAP!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
You could reply on the profile instead potentially shutting down the thread. Just an idea.
No. Profile Messages do exist, but are in general a bad way to hold a deep discussion and still stay in the public eye (there is a Profile Post status bar on the Forum Directory for all to see). Like Avatars & Signatures, posting on other's profiles is a privilege and can be taken away by Admins if abused.

Private Messages are, in general, the best way to go around having long drawn out discussions.

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
No. Profile Messages do exist, but are in general a bad way to hold a deep discussion and still stay in the public eye (there is a Profile Post status bar on the Forum Directory for all to see). Like Avatars & Signatures, posting on other's profiles is a privilege and can be taken away by Admins if abused.
My bad. Sorry.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
y'all the owo drama just ended its body isn't even cold yet let's not get into epic gamer politics ethics drama just yet
Alright, let's talk about something less antagonistic.

Like politics.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry but Chorizo is supposed to be solid. It's the best meat and it's spicy goodness.

SPREADABLE CHORIZO IS AN INSULT TO GOD AND I WILL FIGHT ANYONE WHO EATS THAT CRAP!
No meat is more meatier than Chorizo. Spread the good word of actually good meat.

D

Deleted member

If we wanna talk politics, let's talk politics.

The Mechons did nothing wrong.

D

Deleted member

I mean you're not wrong actually, granted the way they were going about it was wrong but their hearts were in the right place

D

Deleted member

Politics? Personally think Todd Howard should be arrested for the war crimes he has commited against humanity.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
:ultpeach: is a better monarch than :ultkrool::ultkingdedede::ultbowser::ultmarth: can dream of being.
And :ultdaisy: is better than :ultpeach: because she doesn't ****ing get kidnapped once a year.

Get owned, Peach mains.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

I... Honestly don't see how you could think otherwise...

Now for some REALLY stirring remarks
Dark Samus did nothing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom