• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

When one of your responses incites killing me, but another one makes a good joke.
HMMMM...
Consider your priorities, tyrant: do you value your life more than laughing? If the former, then can you truly call it a life if it's devoid of laughter?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
We don't mention this pathetic excuse for a spin-off.

*Prays that Illumination's Mario movie doesn't completely suck*
Don’t worry, Illumination will find some way to ruin the movie.

Example: fill an hour of the movie with toilet humor.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh, and now that you've inadvertently brought up Midna...

Despite Zant overthrowing Midna from the throne and all, I'd say she isn't that bad of a monarch, to be honest...
Well, she assessed the situation, didn't succumb to it, avoided capture, sought out help and returned to retake her kingdom.

Girl's got fire.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Don’t worry, Illumination will find some way to ruin the movie.

Example: fill an hour of the movie with toilet humor.
Nintendo would literally murder them if they **** this movie up

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
So people are comparing video game monarchs?
I'd like to point out Fire Emblem Fates.

Hoshido: Ruled by Ryoma, who, not two days after his appointment, decided to personally go to war and lead the fighting himself because he misses his brother/sister.

Nohr: Ruled by Garon, who kidnaps children and forces people to not wear pants. Also decorates his entire County in Black cause het definitely not a badguy.

Valla: Ruled by Corrin...

Izumo: Ruled by Izana, who made people believe he is decendent from gods and can communicate with them. Litterally joins a band of rogue soldiers because they have a nice hot tub in their base (yes this is canon).

Mokushu: Ruled by Kotaro, who only allows minjas to live in his country and gladly kills rando's passing through because someone offers him a lot of money.

D

Deleted member

No. And considering they've been coming since 2005 and never stopped, with even other voice actors saying that it's legitimate (Sean Schemmel's likes on twitter shows that he agrees Vic is at the very least a huge ***) I doubt they're fake
I watch anime either subbed or dubbed in spanish, so I don’t have any feelings or thoughts towards him.

Probably for the better if he is indeed an ass.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You make a good point, but this thread intentionally and unintentionally creates a surplus, some would say excess, of laughter.
I never laugh.

Every post I make is 100% serious.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
So people are comparing video game monarchs?
I'd like to point out Fire Emblem Fates.

Hoshido: Ruled by Ryoma, who, not two days after his appointment, decided to personally go to war and lead the fighting himself because he misses his brother/sister.

Nohr: Ruled by Garon, who kidnaps children and forces people to not wear pants. Also decorates his entire County in Black cause het definitely not a badguy.

Valla: Ruled by Corrin...

Izumo: Ruled by Izana, who made people believe he is decendent from gods and can communicate with them. Litterally joins a band of rogue soldiers because they have a nice hot tub in their base (yes this is canon).

Mokushu: Ruled by Kotaro, who only allows minjas to live in his country and gladly kills rando's passing through because someone offers him a lot of money.
Thanks for reminding me how trash Fate's story was... I mean, story-wise I could only stand Revelations. And even that had major issues.

D

Deleted member

No. And considering they've been coming since 2005 and never stopped, with even other voice actors saying that it's legitimate (Sean Schemmel's likes on twitter shows that he agrees Vic is at the very least a huge ***) I doubt they're fake
idk anything about this but **** that guy

D

Deleted member

I never laugh.

Every post I make is 100% serious.
Remember that scene in Tim Burton’s Batman where Bruce Wayne is having dinner with Vicky Bale in a huge and long desk placed in a big empty room with an important lack of silence and sound?

That’s basically me at home with some guests.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
They've been coming for over 13 years yet only have been made any kind of big deal recently? Also not sure why seans likes would matter much in that regard?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Oh yeah you guys hear about how PlatinumGames isn't working on that one Granblue Fantasy game anymore?
Yeah. But I don't think it's too big of an issue.

From what I could tell, they were contracted to do the combat. This may just mean that the combat portion of the game is pretty much done.

I highly doubt Cygames is scrapping the entire game; I honestly don't think they are scrapping anything at all.

It's just that Platinum's contract expired w/ their work complete, and now Cygames is just polishing the game.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
As long as they don't cut Arcsys from Versus, I'm good.

Speaking of, uh, could I PLEASE have some more gameplay?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
The bird aristocracy (including this Emperor penguin), will stop your revolution.
You will be utterly crushed.
You will be forced to apologise.
Some would say that you will eat crow.
Which side of this revolution does a giraffe be on?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
They've been coming for over 13 years yet only have been made any kind of big deal recently? Also not sure why seans likes would matter much in that regard?
It was an open secret in the industry, not to mention as we've seen with the MeToo movement there are plenty of times people haven't been open abut it until years after the fact. See Warstein, Lassiter, Spacey, etc. There's been a bigger push now that it's being known to more people who want something done about it

The likes were an example of someone who has worked with Mignogna multiple times (He voiced Broly before, sang the opening for GT and did Broly again in Super) openly showing that he agreed Vic shouldn't go off scot-free but hasn't actually said anything

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Yeah. But I don't think it's too big of an issue.

From what I could tell, they were contracted to do the combat. This may just mean that the combat portion of the game is pretty much done.

I highly doubt Cygames is scrapping the entire game; I honestly don't think they are scrapping anything at all.

It's just that Platinum's contract expired w/ their work complete, and now Cygames is just polishing the game.
It's just weird to me as Im not usually aware of development teams contracts ending before release of a game. lol

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Dammit Rohan, I knew your spider licking would get you into trouble one day.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Remember that scene in Tim Burton’s Batman where Bruce Wayne is having dinner with Vicky Bale in a huge and long desk placed in a big empty room with an important lack of silence and sound?

That’s basically me at home with some guests.
Yeah, I get you. I'm quite comfortable with silence and often prefer it. I've never liked the idea of small talk, or talking for the sake of filling silence.

Yet our new roommate whom we took in because she currently has nowhere to live does not. stop. talking. And neither do her friends. I'm about at my limit already.

I miss when my house was quiet.

D

Deleted member

The other Smashboards users (except staindgrey staindgrey )when they are with guests at home: *insert jellyfish jam here*

Me when there are guests at home:
4D1D20CD-EE6B-4A3D-B0BD-89CBAC4CD07D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom