• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Because I'm slowly convincing myself Jill's really going to be in the game, here's a cute Resident Evil picture.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
A moment of silence for all the 2D Disney films that still never got a world.

-Treasure Planet
-Jungle Book
-Princess and the Frog
-Atlantis
-Emperor’s New Groove
Worlds cant express how amazing it would be to see Sora walking around in ****ing New Orleans

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm kinda mad, that the development of KHII took so long, that it now feels wrong that Zootopia or Moana don't have their own worlds...

Shroob

Sup?
Still not officially confirmed as of now, but we're gonna know for sure by tomorrow.

My Groudons are prepped and ready for a Direct!
View attachment 191687
Again, not necessarily.

Even if nothing gets announced tomorrow, for all we know we could get the announcement on the 13th.

Nothing Zel said implies the Direct itself would come on the 13th, just that something might.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Again, not necessarily.

Even if nothing gets announced tomorrow, for all we know we could get the announcement on the 13th.

Nothing Zel said implies the Direct itself would come on the 13th, just that something might.
Alright fair enough... but within the next two days we're gonna find out if all this Direct speculation has any weight to it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Whoops I dropped this
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Roy is a humanoid RPG character and he has more emphasis on aerial movement and attacks then Mario

Stats don't really matter at this point, this is starting to remind me of Grinch Leak honestly

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Whoops I dropped this
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I'm about ready for Ninty to just give us Brave. I'm pretty indifferent to every character who's proposed, and I'm definitely in the camp that it's Erdrick.

But can we really get much info from their stats? I think those are easily changed between patches, so trying to base too much on stats isn't too effective. PP even was a midair-jumper until release, so it's not like the stats are set in stone.

Besides, I've heard so many people talk about the heights and everyone's said something different. I don't know about the internal mechanics, but don't they just give a general 'size' parameter that tends to correlate with height, but not perfectly?

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Is Wednesday confirmed or is it a rumor, even so, is there a lot of back up on it?
It's a rumor. The rest of the rumor goes:
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy for Switch
  • Pikmin 3 and Box Boy rereleases for Switch
  • New 2D Zelda for 3DS (which is kinda funny when written that way)
  • Mario Maker 2 for Switch
  • New Pokemon for Switch
I'm only typing this up so people don't keep asking on every page. I don't actually believe the rumor.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I did say that my new avatar was gonna be someone that was in Smash, but not playable.
So I just decided to go with my most wanted non-playable character that's still in Smash. ;)
Man do I know that feel.
midna_icon.png

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I hope the Pikmin 3 port is real.

King Zell seems to believe a direct will be on the 13th, but he only thinks Metroid Prime Trilogy will be in it, while the others he just believes are to be announced sometime this year.

Graizen

Smash Champion
My god , people realy think Banjo is smaller than Mario!?
Banjo is a Bear , the size of Donkey Kong.

D

Deleted member

Roy is a humanoid RPG character and he has more emphasis on aerial movement and attacks then Mario

Stats don't really matter at this point, this is starting to remind me of Grinch Leak honestly
how so? The Grinch leak didn't have anything in-game to indicate that it was real while this is a theory that has some form of evidence in-game mainly the Stats for Brave and the Models. Things can always change and I'm not even saying that this is correct but those two things have significantly different basis as one had no In-game evidence and this kind of does, if the evidence actually points towards Banjo or not is a different thing entirely but it's evidence non the less.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Are...are you me?
*Shrugs* Maybe...

The only reason why I haven't been as vocal about Ashley is because I started becoming more active on this site after the August 8th Direct.

She was originally #2 before :ultridley: was confirmed. And she was #1 until her August deconfirmation. Bandana Waddle Dee and Elma have taken over that spot ever since.

D

Deleted member

how so? The Grinch leak didn't have anything in-game to indicate that it was real while this is a theory that has some form of evidence in-game mainly the Stats for Brave and the Models. Things can always change and I'm not even saying that this is correct but those two things have significantly different basis as one had no In-game evidence and this kind of does, if the evidence actually points towards Banjo or not is a different thing entirely but it's evidence non the less.
It reminds me of the Grinch leak in that people are using every small thing to try and prove that they're right

Honestly, Occam's Razor sometimes y'all.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You guys really think we'll get anything Smash related like Joker gameplay and next DLC reveal if this direct is happening this week?

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
If they're comparing Banjo's model from his 64 games to Mario, they should at least be comparing it Mario's size from Super Mario 64 and not Ultimate Mario. And therefore, Banjo would be way taller than Mario. Not that it really matters anyway.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
My god , people realy think Banjo is smaller than Mario!?
Banjo is a Bear , the size of Donkey Kong.
But he's shorter than a witch and a human in his own games, and is a bit taller than Diddy.

Being bipedal, he'd look out of place if he was as tall as DK while still being a little wide.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom