• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Now I am not sure if I want to check out the Sonic Comics.
They're...not great.

The Archie ones got better when Ian Flynn took over, but even then they had a lot of rough spots. I don't know how the IDW ones are, I've been meaning to check them out.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If Jim Carrey doesn't have an extreme make up makeover for his Eggman role.

That's what will kill Sonic for me. I'm almost positive some of the Sonic itself stuff is just toying with the reaction to the look and not how he actually looks.

But if you have a villain named Eggman and you have comedy legend and great actor Jim Carrey playing him and you blow it.

What. Are. You. Doing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know what's sad...

According to Wikipedia, Disney has 68 upcoming movies that have no release dates.

Of those movies, only 9 are animated movies:

4 of them are from Pixar.
2 are live action/animation hybrids.

The other 59 are completely live-action.
That IS sad. I know their live action can be good, but their company was built on animation. It's a shame they no longer really go to it. I mean, they are doing fantastic with marvel and also have Star Wars now, so it makes sense they could have so many movies but so few animation. Hopefully, though, the Animation Renaissance will come again. When it does, we'll get some new movies that'll one day be 'Classics'. Till that day, we'll just have to be patient. Or voice our opinions with our wallets, but that won't happen, so might as well just accept the ride we're stuck on lol.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I need to see what the Sonic movie's style would do to Shadow.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm just confused as to why they didn't paint Will Smith Blue.

It'd look much better.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Maybe animated characters should stay animated characters.
What is with things announcements making me scared? Those legs look awful.

Animated movies make money. Why not make that animated?
The legs are very much exaggerated to poke fun at the complaining. If you look at the posters the legs don’t match up

This will probably be the only time I’ll defend this piece of ****.

D

Deleted member

That blade does not look anything like a knife!

If the blade looked like a kitchen knife!

Then I wouldn't have cared!

But they went out of their way to make fully sure of it that it looks like a sword!
How is that you keep managing to crawl your way back into here?

Roberk

Smash Champion

Why not just make a 3D Animated Sonic film that looks like this? Everyone wins this way, and it'd probably make for a decent movie.
Wow, Unleashed was 11 years ago... I loved those cutscenes and ngl I would watch the opening one over and over again because of how cool it was.

D

Deleted member

What would the Mario movie even be like?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welp

I’m gonna have to reschedule the interview. I will be coughing too much and combined with my gag reflex...

Plus, this virus is highly contagious and I don’t wanna get my interviewer sick. That definitely isn’t gonna look good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom