• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Looks like I really got an argument going.
Time to start another!

ahem.
Fire Emblem needs more waifus (1) and Awakening may just be the best Fire Emblem game there is (2). Also, Sonic 06 was the best Sonic game (3) and the Wii U was fantastic. (4)
Pretty much all of these are correct.

1. Whether or not you agree, Fire Emblem has always had waifus, or female characters with (sometimes prominent) romantic subplots in their respective games. To continue the series as it is, more waifus will need to be created (i.e. Edelgard).
  2. The use of the word "may" makes this a subjective statement, which means that it is correct. Fire Emblem Awakening may be the best Fire Emblem game there is, but it also may not be the best Fire Emblem game there is.
  3. Similar to (2), the use of the word "was" makes this a past statement, and therefore it can be correct. At one point, Sonic 06 was the best Sonic game, with this period being before its release and the initial hype died down. Unfortunately, it has since then been replaced.
  4. The Wii U has a wonderful library of first party games and can play a large majority of Nintendo's library (NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube [through vWii], Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS) through emulation, so it was, and arguably still is, fantastic.

Last edited:

NineS

Smash Lord
C'mon man! The Major!!

Aaaaah.
My favorite Major.

I don't really know, to be honest. I'm not too informed on Ghost in the Shell other than she's an Android Shell with an organic human brain.
Due to my massive lack of knowledge on Major's capabilities, I'm not sure who'd win on a 1 on 1 fight.

But, in a "who can live the longest" competition, 2B wins by default due to the fact a human brain could only hypothetically hold 300 years worth of memory before it essentially shuts down.
and some Nier androids have lived way longer than 300 years.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Perhaps.
Just one question.

Who's Major? Or what Major?
A Game Design and Development Major.

From what my classmates tell me, it's a pretty taxing field of study. The Programming Majors agree as well.

Just enroll somebody into these majors and they'll be beaten down in seconds.
2+7=9. If someone else who saw my post also uses that equation in that same order they did not steal it from me. You can't steel math because there is only one way math even works.
Ah, but can you iron math?

D

Deleted member

Hey, does anyone know how to make those "Anyone is Here" banners I see in some peoples' signature?

I rather have something interesting there instead of just stock images of characters I play.
So much this.

NineS

Smash Lord
Pretty much all of these are correct.

1. Whether or not you agree, Fire Emblem has always had waifus, or female characters with (sometimes prominent) romantic subplots in their respective games. To continue the series as it is, more waifus will need to be created (i.e. Edelgard)
  2. The use of the word "may" makes this a subjective statement, which means that it is correct. Fire Emblem Awakening may be the best Fire Emblem game there is, but it also may not be the best Fire Emblem game there is.
  3. Similar to (2), the use of the word "was" makes this a past statement, and therefore it can be correct. At one point, Sonic 06 was the best Sonic game, with this period being before its release and the initial hype died down. Unfortunately, it has since then been replaced.
  4. The Wii U has a wonderful library of first party games and can play a large majority of Nintendo's library (NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube [through vWii], Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS) through emulation, so it was, and arguably still is, fantastic.
Well, I never said that I disagreed with what I said
Just that they're clearly unpopular opinions that would rile some people up.

Minus the first two. Those are apparently more popular than I initially thought on here.

However, what if I said "Camilla is the best girl"? Would that rile people up on here? I know it sure would rile alpharad up.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
  1. The Wii U has a wonderful library of first party games and can play a large majority of Nintendo's library (NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube [through vWii], Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS) through emulation, so it was, and arguably still is, fantastic.
WAIT.

HOLD UP.

You're telling me my Wii U can play Gamecube games through the Wii emulator?

Then why the **** do I have both a Wii and a Wii U hooked up to my bedroom TV. I've been playing Path of Radiance on Wii-- wait. Memory card. ****.

Then again, TF2 isn't on the Switch, so...
You know what is on the Switch?

RE: Revelations 2.

I've been playing it the last two days and woo boy is that game ****ed up. I forgot how ridiculous it is even by RE standards.

EDIT: Whoops, double post.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
C'mon this is my last hour and a half of my birthday. Pretend that my boi is more powerful than Jesus for just that long :yoshi:
you act like jesus is uber strong or something like he didnt get posted up like a billboard with rusty nails

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I love me some Yoshi x Greninja art, though I have to ask about the context of this piece. What is Greninja (and I'm assuming Yoshi Ground Pounding) attacking? :yoshi:
Hmm... Since it's still your Birthday, and you also mentioned Greninja, see if these old Smash 4 snapshots do anything to satisfy you.
Note: The Yoshi was to represent MonHun's Chameleos, hence the mist/smoke.

tumblr_nsbfwyCULs1u9p7t9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogtqsfv3YV1u9p7t9o1_1280.jpg

I can also relate to your high amounts of imagination... except my specialty is well... :ultpit:, and my :ultpit::ultzss: flagship, but I think I've said this kinda often.

Last edited:

NineS

Smash Lord
Perfect. When it comes to my boi, my imagination is in full force :yoshi:
I could only wonder what you mean by that.
When my imagination is full force, my thoughts are weird. Not weird in that "Oo la la, me likey" type of way, weird in the...

"What if Toads weren't what we thought they were? What if Toads took the you are what you eat phrase literally, and only resemble mushrooms because their diets consist mainly of mushrooms? If they ate apples, would they look more apple-like? If this is the case, what if there was a Toad who wanted to become human at any costs? Would he then proceed to attempt to eat humans in hopes of becoming human-like itself?"

...type of way.

I have many thoughts such as these, and they scare me.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Why do I get tilted so easily?

Two matches. That's all I got in before I lost to a laggy Ridley and got titled. Afterwards I fought an Inkling player who ended up just standing in place for a second while I mindlessly naired and jabbed midair and then went for an punish. That was probably one of the most embarrassing losses I had for a long time.

I don't get it. Maybe I shouldn't play online after work days? But that's 5 days a week I can't play, and then I might not have enough free time on the weekends. Ugh.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
When my imagination is full force, my thoughts are weird. Not weird in that "Oo la la, me likey" type of way, weird in the...

"What if Toads weren't what we thought they were? What if Toads took the you are what you eat literally, and only resemble mushrooms because their diets consist mainly of mushrooms? If they ate apples, would they look more apple-like? If this is the case, what if there was a Toad who wanted to become human at any costs? Would he then proceed to attempt to eat humans in hopes of becoming human-like itself?"

...type of way.
It covers a wide array of topics actually :yoshi:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

"What if Toads weren't what we thought they were? What if Toads took the you are what you eat literally, and only resemble mushrooms because their diets consist mainly of mushrooms? If they ate apples, would they look more apple-like? If this is the case, what if there was a Toad who wanted to become human at any costs? Would he then proceed to attempt to eat humans in hopes of becoming human-like itself?"

...type of way.
But, like, was Peach once a Toadette named Toadstool? And will Toadette actually become Peachette one day or is it just her crown. And if that's the case, if Mario and Peach were to have a child would it be a Toad or a human baby?

Iridium

Smash Hero

...type of way.

I have many thoughts such as these, and they scare me.
What is Error but just an error? What is Bagu but just a bug?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Shoes.

Yes, I'm aware this is an old model, but it's official. And yes, the Cap is officially part of their head, but Nintendo never said it was bone. I consider it to be more of a large fleshy mound, or something of the likes.

Also, toad has teeth.
damn, they got some thicc bones

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Someone here who's played Resident Evil 5. Does Battle-Suit Jill have any other sort of designation? Like Agent Valentine? Or Project Whatever? Or Agent Something?
"Bird Lady" before the mask is shot off.

But nope, we just call her "Battlesuit Jill". That's what she's officially called in Mercenaries.

Some will separate "STARS Jill" (OG and tube top versions), "BSAA Jill" (Lost in Nightmares and Revelations versions) and "Tricell Jill", which is the battlesuit version.

D

Deleted member

Shoes.

Yes, I'm aware this is an old model, but it's official. And yes, the Cap is officially part of their head, but Nintendo never said it was bone. I consider it to be more of a large fleshy mound, or something of the likes.

Also, toad has teeth.
Now this made me curious on how the mushroom part of Toad's head feels like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom