• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Also I can absolutely promise you that they won't add a character that, once again, shoots themselves in the head in an E10+ game.
while this leak is 1000% fake if nintendo and sakurai really wanted to add the p3 guy for some reason he could always just like summon it without shooting himself

it would be lame and dumb to remove a (presumably idk anything about persona) iconic part of this character but there isn't zero workaround for it

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
When did I ever suggest doing something with your life? I’m just suggesting that you just like, log off, lay your head against something, and do nothing for a few hours.
I mean that's what I usually do when I'm not in class or on this site.

Plus I'm doing Physics HW right now, so I'm am actually doing something.

Shroob

Sup?
Which we haven't seen.
But we have seen his stats.

They have to be as short as Toon Link and as heavy as Megaman.

The only character who fits is Masked Man and, why would they be working on the 2nd to last character alongside the first?

This is clearly something that most people could understand makes no sense.

D

Deleted member

because we got jack **** to talk about

really the only "real" speculation happening on this site right now is in the square thread and it's mostly "it's erdrick" "no it isn't" "yes it is" "no it isnt" repeat ad infinitum

we're bored as ****
How about coming up with movesets for random people. And I'm talking random. Not 'likely' random; I'm talking 'bat-sh*t crazy Random.

I'll toss out an example:
Speed Racer
Neutral Special- Throws his Helmet in a boomerang-like fashion
Side Special- Hops in the Mach 5 and races forward a set distance (similar to Bowser jrs side special)
Down Special- Spritle & Chim Chim try to attck, but miss and cause opponent in front to trip
Up Special- Speed appears in his mach 5 and launches out from an ejector seat straight up

Shroob

Sup?
That actually begs a question.

IF we get a Direct this week, then it's probably safe to assume that we wouldn't get another Direct until E3 if Nintendo's current Direct droughts are to follow trend.

It almost seems like a release date for Brave would have to be shown now unless they're going to be released Post-E3, which seems like poor timing.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
while this leak is 1000% fake if nintendo and sakurai really wanted to add the p3 guy for some reason he could always just like summon it without shooting himself

it would be lame and dumb to remove a (presumably idk anything about persona) iconic part of this character but there isn't zero workaround for it
the only way Minato can summon his persona is to shoot himself so idk how you can take that out unless you stright up strip him of his personas

D

Deleted member

At first I wasn't very fond of Erdrick, never having played his game and wanting Slime over him. When people started pointing out stuff that lined towards him I kinda started accepting he could be "Brave". Now I'm OK with him being in the game. I'd still rather have someone else if possible though.
Good on you for accepting and understanding different POV's amd understanding that if something doesn't go your way then it's all ok and not that big of a deal

You are now better then like 60% of the fandom

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
How about coming up with movesets for random people. And I'm talking random. Not 'likely' random; I'm talking 'bat-sh*t crazy Random.

Speed Racer
Side Special- Hops in the Mach 5 and races forward a set distance (similar to Bowser jrs side special)
Down Special- Spritle & Chim Chim try to attck, but miss and cause opponent in front to trip
Up Special- Speed appears in his mach 5 and launches out from an ejector seat straight up
Actually maybe he could be a :ultbowserjr: situation and he’s in the Mach 5 at all times, the car has enough functions for a full moveset.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Also I can absolutely promise you that they won't add a character that, once again, shoots themselves in the head in an E10+ game.
I mean, technically it's not a real gun, and it doesn't even fire bullets, but I agree with/get what you're saying.

In other words...
V CONSENT.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
That actually begs a question.

IF we get a Direct this week, then it's probably safe to assume that we wouldn't get another Direct until E3 if Nintendo's current Direct droughts are to follow trend.

It almost seems like a release date for Brave would have to be shown now unless they're going to be released Post-E3, which seems like poor timing.
I mean... we could still get a Pokemon Direct or a Direct for a major title releasing in Spring (FE: Three Houses) during that time.

But if you're referring to just general Directs, then yeah.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean... we could still get a Pokemon Direct or a Direct for a major title releasing in Spring (FE: Three Houses) during that time.

But if you're referring to just general Directs, then yeah.
That's what I mean, yeah.

Smash reveals only happen in General Directs, so if this is our last Direct until E3, it's now or never.

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
But we have seen his stats.

They have to be as short as Toon Link and as heavy as Megaman.
Those stats aren't nearly as you think they are. And we've already learned that they liable to change over the course of time.

"Brave" if that even is their proper codename could be almost anyone.

D

Deleted member

the only way Minato can summon his persona is to shoot himself so idk how you can take that out unless you stright up strip him of his personas
yeah idk jack **** about persona

maybe he can strike a cool pose and it shows up or some bs idfk i'm sure that there's more qualified people out there to find workarounds

it's just that if they wanted to be suuuuuuper lame and completely cut out the "shooting themselves in the head thing" then there's bound to be SOMETHING they could do

Iridium

Smash Hero
Good on you for accepting and understanding different POV's amd understanding that if something doesn't go your way then it's all ok and not that big of a deal

If anything, when a character I don't like gets revealed, I always think of how much better I would feel if I just defeated them. I don't even have to play them, and I wouldn't have to care too much after a certain point about them. Helps me with my salt.

D

Deleted member

I've been trying to change the subject for like 4 posts now, let's try again.
What songs and themes would y'all like to hear is Smash? Mine are...

Super Mario Odyssey Medley (A remix of the small world themes in Odyssey)
Hisstocrat (Original)
Sonic Mania Main Theme (Remix)
Kirby, Right Back At Ya! Theme (Original or remix)
Jungle Joust/Rabbid Kong Theme (Originals)
Literally any Shantae song
Mechawiggler Battle (Original)
Mollusque Lancuer Battle (Remix)
Pac Man World 2 Theme (Remix)
Pac Baby (Championship Edition Version)
Yo Yo Yoshi (Original)
DK Rap (New Remix)
Dark Samus Theme (Remix)
K. Rool Battle (DK 64 Remix)
Pink Ball Activate! (Remix)

Shroob

Sup?
Those stats aren't nearly as you think they are. And we've already learned that they liable to change over the course of time.

"Brave" if that even is their proper codename could be almost anyone.
Except that's very unlikely.

You can change stuff like speed like what happened with Piranha Plant, but Piranha Plant's size stayed the same. Changing model size means changing the hurt and hitboxes.

Joker is the size he should be, and Brave's size will not change, this I am 100% sure of.

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion

This, I absolutely agree with. Whatever leaks turn it to be real or fake, I'm happy for the fans who get characters they want in there.

D

Deleted member

Imagine a Smash Bros movie with the animation quality of the reveal trailers and cutscenes, and a story by Sakurai... I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Speed Racer
Make Your Move laughs at you. Someone made a moveset for the Planet Jupiter.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
At first I wasn't very fond of Erdrick, never having played his game and wanting Slime over him. When people started pointing out stuff that lined towards him I kinda started accepting he could be "Brave". Now I'm OK with him being in the game. I'd still rather have someone else if possible though.
I praise you for learning to accept Erdrick, regardless of what happens.

I still can't accept Erdrick as a Smash character (in terms of want I mean, I do think he's the most likely candidate though).

Hopefully his reveal convinces me otherwise.

And if it doesn't... I got a new training dummy.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wrong game mate. There is no V consent for 2.

I think this month is likely, but I don't know if it is next week.
I'm well aware, but I couldn't find any standalone videos like this one for V3.

Plus, I just love saying "V CONSENT". There's something about it that just makes it so much more fun than just "CONSENT".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom