• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
And again, this leak falls apart when you compare it to the facts:

Joker and Brave have fighter data in the base game, meaning their production started at least somewhat awhile ago.

NONE of those characters fit Brave's mold at all except for Masked Man, but that leak implies that he'd be one of the LAST characters.

Why would they be working on one of the LAST DLC characters first? I'm sorry, but, no.

D

Deleted member

I don’t understand why we’re spending so much time debunking an already obviously fake 4chan text leak. Come on lads.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
There is literally nothing even substantiating this leak. It's fake, end of story.

D

Deleted member

I don’t understand why we’re spending so much time debunking an already obviously fake 4chan text leak. Come on lads.
Nah fam, sh*t's real. Heavy is pretty obviously the square rep. I mean, that's literally the shape of his sandwich.

D

Deleted member

because we got jack **** to talk about

really the only "real" speculation happening on this site right now is in the square thread and it's mostly "it's erdrick" "no it isn't" "yes it is" "no it isnt" repeat ad infinitum

we're bored as ****

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
What you're suggesting is that Joker wouldn't use his most iconic weapons, and that a guy who's not known to use said weapons would.
Depends on if Nintendo are okay with. They're not exactly as artistically outlandish as Bayonetta's guns. And we've seen how they made Snake E10+ friendly for this game.

Again, once we see a moveset then we're closer to the truth and out of the dark with assumptions.
Sakurai gives 3rd Party characters extra love and attention to detail when it comes to their movesets, hell, Ken is an echo yet he's closer to a semi-clone arguably.
Hmm. Now that you mention that, maybe that's what Sakurai could do for the P3 protagonist. Similar moves/ motions, but different weapons and personas.

Shroob

Sup?
Depends on if Nintendo are okay with. They're not exactly as artistically outlandish as Bayonetta's guns. And we've seen how they made Snake E10+ friendly for this game.

Again, once we see a moveset then we're closer to the truth and out of the dark with assumptions.

Hmm. Now that you mention that, maybe that's what Sakurai could do for the P3 protagonist. Similar moves/ motions, but different weapons and personas.
OI VEY

I am making the most angry Italian hand gestures rn

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
because we got jack **** to talk about

really the only "real" speculation happening on this site right now is in the square thread and it's mostly "it's erdrick" "no it isn't" "yes it is" "no it isnt" repeat ad infinitum

we're bored as ****
wish you could retweet on smashboards bc this.
Like speculation is gonna be really boring until something huge happens. All we can do is hope our stupid obscure character can get in until they ****ing announce dr. dolittle and then we gotta reset on everything

D

Deleted member

Who has the best theme song?

Mario (Jump Up, Super Star!)
Kirby (Kirby, Right Back At Ya! Theme)

I pick Kirby.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also I can absolutely promise you that they won't add a character that, once again, shoots themselves in the head in an E10+ game.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I actually misunderstood the description of the Joker echo earlier. Yeah, doesn't make sense either to me.

D

Deleted member

So do y'all think we're gonna get a Joker gameplay trailer/segment in the (hopefully happening) Valentine's Direct?

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
You're the only one standing up for it when everyone else has dismissed it.
I'm not standing up for anything. I'm just pointing out that we don't have anything concrete shooting it down. Sheesh.

I don't automatically believe these leaks guys. Come on.

D

Deleted member

Also I can absolutely promise you that they won't add a character that, once again, shoots themselves in the head in an E10+ game.
I don't think age restrictions are a huge issue for Smash. Absolutely any kind of violence can happen as long as there's no blood.

D

Deleted member

You mean like... actually do something w/ my life?

Nah.
When did I ever suggest doing something with your life? I’m just suggesting that you just like, log off, lay your head against something, and do nothing for a few hours.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
At first I wasn't very fond of Erdrick, never having played his game and wanting Slime over him. When people started pointing out stuff that lined towards him I kinda started accepting he could be "Brave". Now I'm OK with him being in the game. I'd still rather have someone else if possible though.

Shroob

Sup?
So do y'all think we're gonna get a Joker gameplay trailer/segment in the (hopefully happening) Valentine's Direct?
Definitely happening, the bigger question is if we'll get the Brave trailer dropped.

I have no idea when we'll get a Direct between Feb and E3, so it almost makes me think they'll give a release date as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom