• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well it's close to early morning for japan, so hopefully we see something cool in the next hours.
May just be to announce the anniversary, but we never know.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I know nothing about Hollywood stars, so I really couldn't contribute to the conversation.
To be fair you’ve contributed more than anyone else so far.

Come on guys! I mean I’ll start by saying I’ve been trying to think of who would do Cynthia justice, and so far I’ve settled on Charlize Theron, would you guys agree or do you think someone else would be better? Any human Pokémon would do.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Now I think about it, the person who designed Corrin's armor In-Universe, must have known about Corrin's Dragon Vein transformation, which means they were planning to do something with him/her the entire time, but never got the hold of.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
The only fanfic I ever wrote was a jokefic I made 3 years ago that featured me and some of my friends on my old discord server. It was 1 chapter only and was random as hell, full of offensive humor and gay jokes, some very cringe worthy stuff.
It has been 2 years since I last saw these guys, since the server got deleted. These were fun times.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Speaking of Smash Fanfics, I kind of wish there was a fanon depiction of the Mii Brawler as this cold-blooded bruiser, that not only says so few words, but also doesn't give a s**t of what their opponent throws at them, as if they act as nothing more than a weapon that's ready to hit the next opponent hard. I mean just look at his moveset, and face, they seem stern, brutal, with a sense a martial arts compared to a lot of other brawling characters in Smash. He's like Akuma if Akuma doesn't have any powers, or the ridiculous quirks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I need to draw Smash characters (or wanted newcomcers) ‘cause I need practice.Requests?

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
"Your aura is completely out of whack."

Oh look who's talking Mrs. "I am nerfed to the point where pros think I'm low tier, and lost a lot of players"-alina.

Also shout-outs to the Kool Aid man who came a bit out of nowhere, and disappears after a second into the story.

Last edited:

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
I was typing another Smash fanfic a while ago and then my computer fried itself. Either the universe didn't want me to post it or my computer died due to prolonged exposure to pure stupidity. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I haven’t read a fanfic in years...instead I used my imagination

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I wrote a fanfiction once. My little brother once came up with a Hilariously Bad version of Kirby's Origin Story. I so I edited it a little and posted it (he didn't mind).

Here's the link, because I have no self-respect for myself: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12715027/1/Kirby-and-Dedede-Origins
"Also, thanks to LukerGMRZ! He beta read it, and without him, this would be... far worse than it is right now."

So, you're saying, at one point, it was even worse? Oh my...

Last edited:

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I haven’t written any Smash fanfics, but I have thought about how some of the characters might act.
One thing I’ve considered in the past is that :4villager:, as an avatar character, is aware of the fact that he’s living in a video game and that he exists to act out someone else’s life. He’s very secretly conflicted about it, but he regardless puts on a smiling face since he knows the player wouldn’t want to see him any other way. This also adds to his apparently cold and sociopathic behavior in combat, since he knows that it’s all fake and that any pain he inflicts doesn’t matter.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
"Also, thanks to LukerGMRZ! He beta read it, and without him, this would be... far worse than it is right now."

So, you're saying, at one point, it was even worse? Oh my...
The original version was on miiverse. It's a wonder anyone can read any variant of that story without going blind from the sheer terror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom