• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Aw, I really wanted to see what a Smash fanfic written by you would be like... :p
Writing one myself? I dunno, it could go in so many directions. It would probably be weird. Or a mix of down-right serious and weird. Who knows, I dont even know myself.

Probably not hentai. I can think of an easy one tho. Mario secretly plots to use the odyssey cap to take over the others and ...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
people who are expecting something grandiose that isn't a "oh hey its been 20 years haha im old" are setting themselves up for extreme disappointment

Pakky

Smash Hero
I've never written Smash fan-fiction I just have little headcanons

:ultbayonetta::ultgnw::ultpacman: are friends

:ultkirby: is a national treasure

:ultkrool::ultincineroar: are tag team partners

:ultincineroar::ultgreninja: are also tag team partners and bros

There is a villans league
:ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig::ultridley::ultpiranha::ultdarksamus::ultkrool::ultkingdedede::ultincineroar::ultganondorf::ultwolf:

To,:ultkrool::ultwolf: is the valet boy that parks the cars, erm ships?

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
I still hate that they didn’t change Peach’s FS, it’s probably the worst one in the game now.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I know, right? I can't believe I used to be so damn invested in that place. I used to be what they call a "Smasher." And a Miiverse Artist. Kind of fun to reminisce, but still cringy as all hell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Smashers". I haven't heard that term in forever. Memories.

Also, I also wrote some equally terrible Steven Universe fanfition. I never posted it, which might be the best thing I've ever done.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This indie game I mentioned will probably just be a small platformer. I have a pal who can program those, and he's a really talented dev,

Dee Dude

3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
I thought it was overpowered this time around. though the concept of her Final Smash sucks eggnog. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah that what I meant, you can’t get out of it unless you’re hit or hit the time to wake up and the FS meter doesn’t weaken it so it’s basically OP as hell.

It goes against the “straight to the point” philosophy of this game and is probably the reason Final Smash meters are banned.

So yeah, I hate :ultpeach::ultdaisy:‘s Final Smash.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just a concept. No pics yet.
pretty early to announce that then imo but you do you

Yeah that what I meant, you can’t get out of it unless you’re hit or hit the time to wake up and the FS meter doesn’t weaken it so it’s basically OP as hell.

It goes against the “straight to the point” philosophy of this game and is probably the reason Final Smash meters are banned.

So yeah, I hate :ultpeach::ultdaisy:‘s Final Smash.
>calls it the worst
>then calls it OP

Last edited:

Dee Dude

3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Reaction: Nintendo announces a new Fighter Ballot.

But instead of voting online, you can go to your local game store where the employees will give you an envelope with the Smash seal on it and cast your vote on a character.

You can still vote online but physical vote in stores will be more effective and vocal.

Would you do it?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

But instead of voting online, you can go to your local game store where the employees will give you an envelope with the Smash seal on it and cast your vote on a character.

You can still vote online but physical vote in stores will be more vocal.

Would you do it?
"Would you do it?" Look at this dude. You already know the answer.

Yeah I would. It'd only take like 3 minutes and I'd probably be at Gamestop buying something else anyway.

The real question is if the Gamestop employees could be trusted with a young *****'s hopes and dreams.

Last edited:

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Fun Fact
DID YOU KNOW
that Decidueye was ALMOST chosen as a new Pokemon rep but was replaced with Incineroar confirmed by Sakurai?

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yo, did someone mention GAME DEVELOPMENT?
xD

I do have a concept. There are bassically 5 worlds, each consisting of loads of mini levels, ending off with a boss battle.

Edit: Also, if anyone thinks they could help with level design, character design, art, voice acting, anything like that, be sure to hit me up.

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

You can still vote online but physical vote in stores will be more effective and vocal.

Would you do it?
Yeah, I would. :)
Pretty sure I've seen him at the Layton support thread just yesterday. He's still around.
But his profile says he last logged in on Wednesday? :confused:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord

Would you do it?
There's no game store near where I live, so I'd personally wouldn't like it. Also, online voting is much easier, why would they make things more complicated?
Fun Fact
DID YOU KNOW
that Decidueye was ALMOST chosen as a new Pokemon rep but was replaced with Incineroar?

There was a problem fetching the tweet
What it could have been... (No offense to Incineroar fans, its just that I'd love an archery focused character)
xD

I do have a concept. There are bassically 5 worlds, each consisting of loads of mini levels, ending off with a boss battle.

Edit: Also, if anyone thinks they could help with level design, character design, art, voice acting, anything like that, be sure to hit me up.
Sounds kinda similar to my project, except mine takes place in a Tower with 5 sections. I'm interested, depending on what I'd have to do, I'd love to help you guys.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
There's no game store near where I live, so I'd personally wouldn't like it. Also, online voting is much easier, why would they make things more complicated?

What it could have been... (No offense to Incineroar fans, its just that I'd love an archery focused character)

Sounds kinda similar to my project, except mine takes place in a Tower with 5 sections. I'm interested, depending on what I'd have to do, I'd love to help you guys.
Interesting...maybe we could merge the two ideas?
This is still in very early development, so I’ll hit you up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom