• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Day 856
Still no Plant Code
Customer Service is unhelpful
Remember I have Gold Points saved up
Piranha Plant is available for a buck and change

I bought Piranha Plant lol
Tell me how he is, Opo.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
People here seem to lean more towards Steve than Banjo whenever the topic is brought up. Same goes for the other fan favorites (namely Geno). It's certainly not the case elsewhere, but I've seen way more Steve support on this thread than in most other places on the internet.

If a KI character ever does happen I am very split between either Fulgore or Spinal. On the one hand Fulgore would just be a generally great character and seems to be the one they pushed the most in the reboot.
On the other Spinal is a pirate skeleton that would be a hilarious juxtaposition from the other swordsman characters we already have and he's also my favorite.
That's true, Spinal would be the complete opposite of the Anime Swordsmen of Smash. Still would prefer Fulgore overall.

Still trying to find an avatar I want to stick with for a bit.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I got it way before and I can not get it for free.
???
I didn't think you could get it, because I thought it was a limited-time offer, but I double-checked and it says "Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account." So, I'm assuming that means if you've purchased the Java Edition before October 19th, then you can still get it. Oct 19 wasn't the date that offer expired, but rather the cutoff date to where new purchases of Java would allow you to also get Bedrock for free.

So I'm pretty sure you could go look at your account now and be able to get it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Disney owns FOX.

Family Guy world in KH4.

How bewildered are you?
the boss is just you fighting normal enemies but you can't fight because every 20 seconds your fighting is interrupted by a cutaway gag that you have to play through because peter keeps saying stuff

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That's true, Spinal would be the complete opposite of the Anime Swordsmen of Smash. Still would prefer Fulgore overall.

Still trying to find an avatar I want to stick with for a bit.
Give him a clone using one of the Soul Calibur characters. Sophitia will do. She comes with ground pounds. :p

D

Deleted member

Disney owns FOX.

Family Guy world in KH4.

How bewildered are you?
cursed image.jpg

I didn't think you could get it, because I thought it was a limited-time offer, but I double-checked and it says "Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account." So, I'm assuming that means if you've purchased the Java Edition before October 19th, then you can still get it. Oct 19 wasn't the date that offer expired, but rather the cutoff date to where new purchases of Java would allow you to also get Bedrock for free.

So I'm pretty sure you could go look at your account now and be able to get it.
All right, let me check.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay...

For real though.

When do we get a Hannah Montana summon in Kingdom Hearts?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
i mean tbh it wouldn't be family guy, it would be the simpsons
The Simpsons world takes place during the Steamed Hams scene

You need to help Seymour get the burgers from Krusty's, as well as convince Chalmers that they're actually steamed hams, while defeating heartless along the way.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Speaking of Sonic/SEGA, apparently there's going to be a Sonic-related announcement at South by Southwest tomorrow.

I'm guessing it's either an announcement/trailer for Team Sonic Racing, or an announcement/trailer for the new Sonic movie... should be interesting.
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG: THE MOVIE: THE GAME

Okay...

For real though.

When do we get a Hannah Montana summon in Kingdom Hearts?
Oh ****, we can get Zack and Cody in Kingdom Hearts?!?!?!?!

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
When Mother 3 comes to the west
Stop meming about Mother 3. When did that make anybody cry?

I'm talking about something that has emotional depth and real impact on our culture.

Something that will be loved by generations to come.

Hannah Montana!

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Speaking of Sonic/SEGA, apparently there's going to be a Sonic-related announcement at South by Southwest tomorrow.

I'm guessing it's either an announcement/trailer for Team Sonic Racing, or an announcement/trailer for the new Sonic movie... should be interesting.
Yeah, we haven't heard anything about the Sonic monstrosity movie since those freakshow-legged posters appeared. I could deal with a realistic Sonic - the God of War artist's isn't half bad - but...

...yeesh.

Still, how awesome would it be if they just randombly dropped Tails as a bonus non-pack character?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Then Phil of the Future comes in and spoils Kingdom Hearts 8 several games in advance.
And then the Witches of Waverly Place come in and alter the timeline to save the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom