• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
They'd have to increase the party limit to 6 for Family Guy.

Because I feel like there's no way they'd leave Brian out of the action. Otherwise it'd just be Peter and Stewie.

Now the real action is an American Dad world where every party member is Roger and every heartless is also him.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I really feel like we're gonna get a Sonic Movie game, and it's not even gonna be done by Sega.

who does the movie licensed games nowadays?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And then the Witches of Waverly Place come in and alter the timeline to save the future.
Goliath from Gargoyles is revealed to be the real hero along. And he needs your help to make a version of season 3 that wasn't lame after Greg Weisman more or less left the show.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
They'd have to increase the party limit to 6 for Family Guy.

Because I feel like there's no way they'd leave Brian out of the action. Otherwise it'd just be Peter and Stewie.

Now the real action is an American Dad world where every party member is Roger and every heartless is also him.
And then we get to the Cleveland Show world.

It gets cancelled halfway through.

D

Deleted member

Stop meming about Mother 3. When did that make anybody cry?

I'm talking about something that has emotional depth and real impact on our culture.

Something that will be loved by generations to come.

Hannah Montana!
Nah

The Disney icon itself :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

EarthBound 2 sponsored by Disney Channel.

can we get an EarthBound animated movie pls.
"In the early 1900's, a dark shadow covered a small country town at rural America."
rural america.png

*Ninten*
125.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I really feel like we're gonna get a Sonic Movie game, and it's not even gonna be done by Sega.

Nah, it'll just get a mobile Bejeweled clone. :p

Graizen

Smash Champion
How many game franchises did you play, starting in the second (3,4,5, etc) game in the series?

The first game i played was Super Mario World, and i never knew about the older Mario games by that time.

I played Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 before i played Crash 1.

The first game i ever had was Sonic 2. I played Sonic 2, 3 and 3&K a ton of times, got to play Sonic 1 years later.

Digimon World 2 was the first Digimon game i played, i finished World 2 and 3 and just played Digimon World 1 10 years later.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

It's a sub-genre(if you can even call it that)that practically vanished by now, barring Lego games. Which is because most movie games are cheaply made, but that cheapness has moved on to the mobile game market for the most part.

Which is both a blessing and a curse. See every once in a while, you'll get good ones like the Spider-Man 1 and Spider-Man 2 movie games, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Ghost Rider. If movie games were more prevalent, we might see something like a halfway decent Black Panther game. Or Wonder Woman.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
How many game franchises did you play, starting in the second (3,4,5, etc) game in the series?

The first game i played was Super Mario World, and i never knew about the older Mario games by that time.

The first game i ever had was Sonic 2. I played Sonic 2, 3 and 3&K a ton of times, got to play Sonic 1 years later.

Digimon World 2 was the first Digimon game i played, i finished World 2 and 3 and just played Digimon World 1 10 years later.
off the top of my head:

-Sonic Heroes
-Pac-Man World 2
-Pikmin 2
-EarthBound
-Pokemon Fire Red
-Super Paper Mario
-one of the Tak games
-SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom

D

Deleted member

Earthbound, Smash Brawl, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, and Super Mario Galaxy 2

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Not common for me, actually;

MegaMan 3(and then Soccer), and I never played the others.
MegaMan X4(and a bit of X7)
Street Fighter II(there's a surprise)
Star Fox 64(never played the original game. Nor Star Fox II, but that wasn't released till way later)
EarthBound(though I guess it only barely counts, as it's the first game in the US).

I guess you can count Marvel VS Capcom: Clash of the Superheroes since it's the direct sequel to X-Men VS Street Fighter and part of the same series of games.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Crash Bandicoot 2
Yoshi's Island (even if it's a sequel in name only)
Assassin's Creed 2

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Well, I finally saw Dragon Ball Super Broly.
Holy ****, that movie was so much better than I expected it to be.

*Looks at past few pages/posts*
:ohwell:
You people come up w/ the weirdest topics to talk about.

D

Deleted member

Well, I finally saw Dragon Ball Super Broly.
Holy ****, that movie was so much better than I expected it to be.

*Looks at past few pages/posts*
:ohwell:
You people come up w/ the weirdest topics to talk about.
I think you can guess what I brought up

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

First game I ever played was Tekken 3, so that's gotta count.

I played Mega Man 2 before the first.

Mario World was my first Mario game.

A Link to the Past was my first Zelda.

Street Fighter 2 was the first Street Fighter I played I'm pretty sure.

I'm pretty sure Metroid Prime Hunters was my first Metroid game(unless a played a bit of Super Metroid first. though I've since beaten Super Metroid a while ago.

D

Deleted member

First game I ever played was Tekken 3, so that's gotta count.
Honestly, I am hoping you played Tekken 3 as a baby because you would be the next karate kid in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom