• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

As I've said before, Smash DLC is hype and all, but the real stars of the show are gonna be Green Mario's Third Spooky Abode and Animal Crossing: It's been Almost 7 Pecking Years Since New Leaf Edition.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Chill out with the E3, that's still a long 4 weeks away...
“Don’t get your hopes up everyone I just don’t want you to be disappointed in case e3 doesn’t happen I 100% have everyone’s best interests in mind” idon no , the real E3 is in our hearts and is live on twitch tomorrow

D

Deleted member

Ok, GAME:

Make a Avengers Team with Video Game characters.

20 Characters!

My list:

Mario
Luigi
Kratos
Master Chief
Crash Bandicoot
Sonic
Pac-man
Liu Kang
Kung Lao
Ryu
Ken
Snake
Pokémon Trainer
Lara Croft
Link
Zelda
Kirby
Captain Falcon
Megaman
Zero
Mario
Luigi
Geno
Link
Lucas
Duster
Kirby
King Dedede
Captain Falcon
Samus
Sonic
Pac-Man
Mega man X
Ryu
Snake
Simon Belmont
Cloud Strife
Raiden
Sans
Banjo-Kazooie

D

Deleted member

My entire life has been summer vacation
That must feel so good.
The time after passing high school and before college.
No projects, no homework, no grading drama, etc...
Unless you have a job...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Not to mention Pocket Monsters: Protecc and Attacc.
We also get to see Zelda: Link Takes a Nap HD.

I'm also like, 70% sure a Wii U port or two will be announced as Nintendo's E3 surprise. Probably Prime Trilogy and Pikmin 3.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You're out of line sonic smasher! Can't you see this determines the fate of humanity?!
Nice try, wise guy! Many have lost their faith on humanity already, so it's best to worry about oneself (or in your case, yourself) than others.

D

Deleted member

You don't understand. It's spreading... pretty soon it'll affect people near you.
next thing you know your grandma will be talking to you about google theory.
Teeb147 Teeb147 versus the Google Theory epidemic

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
So completely separate with who that character might be, what are y'all hoping the DLC character's will have in terms of playstyle or gimmicks. What is a gameplay niche that you would like further explored with a new character?

Heavy weight grappler? Projectile zoner? fragile speedster? something completely new?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Nice try, wise guy! Many have lost their faith on humanity already, so it's best to worry about oneself (or in your case, yourself) than others.
One day people will look back and say wow that was a close one, we almost lost our sanity to the google theory.
google theory be darned!

..ok im done for now ;p

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
One day people will look back and say wow that was a close one, we almost lost our sanity to the google theory.
google theory be darned!

..ok im done for now ;p
An anti-Google theory crusader at their finest. Note that no matter who gets revealed, people are going to lose their sanity anyways.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So completely separate with who that character might be, what are y'all hoping the DLC character's will have in terms of playstyle or gimmicks. What is a gameplay niche that you would like further explored with a new character?

Heavy weight grappler? Projectile zoner? fragile speedster? something completely new?
I'm hoping for a brawler type character like Captain Falcon. SSBU Falcon just... makes me want to cry.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Simply someone who fits my playstyle, honestly.

Joker's cool and all, but he doesn't really fit with the playstyle I like the most. And I don't care about him enough to power through it.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, just to let y'all know:

IF Prime Trilogy happens, then you can expect me to:

e0aef739b7026d5852ded55691ef4d5b93e52188r1-354-304_hq.gif

Teeb147

Smash Legend
An anti-Google theory crusader at their finest. Note that no matter who gets revealed, people are going to lose their sanity anyways.
I reject even the notion of anti google theory crusading.
Do you call someone cleaning the house an anti-dirt crusador? No. just cleaning the house.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I'm hoping for a brawler type character like Captain Falcon. SSBU Falcon just... makes me want to cry.
Yeah if they don't buff falcon I'd hope they at least introduce a character that can fill his bruiser niche. Poor Falcon.
Simply someone who fits my playstyle, honestly.

Joker's cool and all, but he doesn't really fit with the playstyle I like the most. And I don't care about him enough to power through it.
Yeah Joker's not quite my tempo either, cool character though. What would you say your playstyle is?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh yeah, maybe give me an iaijutsu character?

If you're a Japanese fighting game, you are legally obligated to have a weeb iai guy.
(Maybe even 2 depending on how weeb you are)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

I just want a character with a fully new playstyle/gimmick. I really don't care what it is, as long as it's fun, and it hasn't really been done before.

I always like it when characters bring something new to the table, as it gives you a whole new Smash experience. That's one of the main reasons I enjoy Corrin so much.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah if they don't buff falcon I'd hope they at least introduce a character that can fill his bruiser niche. Poor Falcon.

Yeah Joker's not quite my tempo either, cool character though. What would you say your playstyle is?
Hard hitters and tricky trappers.

I love a character who can inflict huge damage and get a kill early, hence one of my mains :ultincineroar:

I also love characters with a lot of tricks up their sleeves, hence another of my mains :ultpiranha:

I know Joker is kinda tricky too, but he just doesn't mesh with me.

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
They're going to announce a new Kirby game soon...
They recently finished the Star Allies channel on Switch and they even removed the banner from Twitter. It's just a matter of time, they will move to the next game in short (maybe even this E3).

In the meanwhile, the Kirby Twitter leaked that a Kirby character is coming to Smash; Is Pitch the newcomer, or is he delivering the letter to someone else?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

I usually gravitate towards heavier, speedy characters, so I'm hoping for another character like that.
My two mains (:ultridley::ultbowser:) pretty much fit that bill since despite being heavy (or heaviest in Bowser's case), they're both within the top 20 in run speed.

So a lightning bruiser/heavyweight combo suits me best.

I also prefer hand-to-hand fighting over projectiles, but I can do either or.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
For playstyles, I like characters that can run fast and hit hard. In terms of both separately, I like Sonic and King K. Rool. Joker also fits with my playstyle well, too.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Can't believe E3 hits in a month. Time has really flown by.
I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it turns out those ads are still there by the time of June

E3 is max comfy time boys

If you go in just expecting to chill out and watch some games (and not worrying about "news droughts") it's really fun.
All I know is I'm gonna waste my time with reaction videos (and remembering to view them in the incognito browser so it doesn't clog my feed)

Chill out with the E3, that's still a long 4 weeks away...
Yep, and those weeks feel like they are taking forever

D

Deleted member

I heard Falcon was better in Ultimate, but something just did not feel right. He lost his flare.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yep, and those weeks feel like they are taking forever
It could be worse, because if this planet spun and moved at the speed of light some how, time would not pass at all. Time slows down when approaching light speed and is zero at light speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom