• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Like, wouldn’t it be at least as likely to sell considering it’s characters aimed at the target audience of the game?
it would, but nintendo's objective with the fighter's pass as explained to shareholders is to draw in audiences outside of nintendo/smash's usual demographic

Iridium

Smash Hero
How many people can we request, and is it user only?

For now, I'll simply just request myself

No clue... I'd assume it was a little to late to be added

Though imo, it really wouldn't be the same without Ryan Reynolds' voice clips, which due to costs, would be pretty much impossible unfortunately.
You can request anybody/anything, and 3 can be requested, like the usual.

D

Deleted member

E3 I think is just gonna be updates on most of the february stuff, alongside a new surprise game (guessing starfox) and 2 smash characters because screw low expectations.

D

Deleted member

With anything you mean stuff that isn’t anyone from Smashboards?

In that case I would request Susan Storm, Dragonlord (Dragon Quest) and Jet Jaguar.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Yknow how last year’s E3 was dominated by Smash? I think it’s gonna be more balanced this time.
nintendo: dedicates more than 5 minutes max to a game that came out last year instead of showing off what else they have to offer
shareholders:

1557614186195.png

Iridium

Smash Hero
This was not a plan to get Freezerburn to say something.

With anything you mean stuff that isn’t anyone from Smashboards?

In that case I would request Susan Storm, Dragonlord (Dragon Quest) and Jet Jaguar.
You already requested yourself, so only 2 of those 3 can be accepted, unless you just want them.

Sans and a lamp
Too much Sans. He may become Mr. 2nd Place again, though.

Okay then. I have two left...

Yoshi and Tanjirou Kamado
Wait, your first pick was yourself, right?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I won a Smash tournament baybeeeeeeeee
After watching the stream after the fact, a few things
1: I was the first SD (tried killing with Incineroar's up b offstage, missed)
2: I punished a cancelled Dedede up B with Skewer when he was already at 130 percent lmao
3: I've got a surprisingly good commentator voice which sucks because I hate my manly ass voice
4: I won a match by pure luck that one of my friends has no clue how to DI correctly
5: My Ike is either more predictable among my friends or I'm in need of improvement
6: I ****ed up and forgot to add my name in the finals which would have cost me the match if my opponent didn't forget too
7: My Richter is a ****ing bully against Fox apparently
8: I found out Wizard's Foot ****ing clashes with the sword swing of Beast Ganon (we played with the Final Smash meter as that seemed less professional and more fun)
9: I won the Ganon ditto with a Ganoncide
10: After winning the finals, I flossed and almost broke the host's glass cups like a ****ing moron

D

Deleted member

This was not a plan to get Freezerburn to say something.

You already requested yourself, so only 2 of those 3 can be accepted, unless you just want them.

Too much Sans. He may become Mr. 2nd Place again, though.

Wait, your first pick was yourself, right?
Sorry, your post got uploaded late for me.
I’ll pick Jet Jaguar and Susan Storm then.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
E3 I think is just gonna be updates on most of the february stuff, alongside a new surprise game (guessing starfox) and 2 smash characters because screw low expectations.
Yeah i'm thinking this is the case as well but I doubt anything SF related.

They already have their 2019 lineup set so it's just showing gameplay for most of those titles already announced. Maybe we'll get a couple of surprises for the 2nd half of the year like a Mario Sports game and what have you but aside from that i'm not expecting much more from the 2019 lineup.

I do, however believe there will be at least 2-3 teaser trailers for 2020 games. Even if it's as simple as a graphic along with the release date. I also think there's going to be a Smash Direct 2 days prior akin to what happened 4 years ago and all Smash stuff will be kept there.

Noipoi

Howdy!
2: I punished a cancelled Dedede up B with Skewer when he was already at 130 percent lmao
3: I've got a surprisingly good commentator voice which sucks because I hate my manly *** voice
4: I won a match by pure luck that one of my friends has no clue how to DI correctly
5: My Ike is either more predictable among my friends or I'm in need of improvement
6: I ****ed up and forgot to add my name in the finals which would have cost me the match if my opponent didn't forget too
8: I found out Wizard's Foot ****ing clashes with the sword swing of Beast Ganon (we played with the Final Smash meter as that seemed less professional and more fun)
10: After winning the finals, I flossed and almost broke the host's glass cups like a ****ing moron
You play Incineroar?

I’m so incredibly happy

D

Deleted member

3: I've got a surprisingly good commentator voice which sucks because I hate my manly *** voice
Sounded fun either way! You have a good taste in characters too! Also, I just learned a new Ganon fact.

D

Deleted member

My Richter may be infamously annoying to my friends but they ****ing hate how good I am with Incineroar's side B. I just kept spamming it in the tournament too when playing him, which was the first match
I’m glad to see good things happening to you this week between the victory and Khamala Khan getting confirmed for UA3.

Hopefully more good stuff keeps happening.

D

Deleted member

Everything. Everything’s wrong with it.

Captain Falcon, Mr. Ed, and Lord Donator.
Danny DeVito is alive, so I don’t find the offensive thing with my post.

People used to want him as the voice of Detective Pikachu back when the game got revealed before the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Gonna make the boldest E3 prediction on this damn site.

They're gonna cold open with Xenoblade Chronicles for the third time in a row. :mybodyisreggie:
Xenoblade anything that isn't some monkey's paw wish would be amazing. But just watch there being no Switch icons of anyone from any Xenoblade title again.

Yknow how last year’s E3 was dominated by Smash? I think it’s gonna be more balanced this time.
Well all things considered, blowing out the rest of the DLC at E3 would be a dumb move. I can see two character announcements at most, just to stave off droughts down the line for a long enough while. The thirst for news does awful things to people, after all.

Oooo, I got some! If any picks are too controversial for people, feel free to remove them:
-Punished Faygoshill
-Rolf (from Ed, Edd n Eddy)
-Dante from the Devil May Cry™ Series

It appears I chose a woman of taste to adopt as my mother.
There are twenty absurdities in this sentence, lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom