• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Brightburn, Godzilla 2, E3 and my trip to San Diego. June will be just as fun as this month was.

Ad Astra on another note had been moved to September.

D

Deleted member

I wish I was in Europe right now!
I want to see what life is like in the whole world!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
ABCE7E52-EC3B-4AEB-8D06-D728CD77F564.png

THEY REALLY DID IT
THEY MADE MY LAD A LANDMASS
BEST MOVIE EVER
#389/10

It’s not an amazing movie, but damn was it enjoyable. Watching the credits made me love Pokemon more than I ever have in a really long time. This movie has some serious /soul/. All of the Pokemon were rendered beautifully and were such a treat to look at. The story has some issues but the protagonists were fun, I wouldn’t mind having Tim and Lucy back in the sequel. Hopefully we get some more established things within the Poke-verse, like Team Rocket or characters such as Looker (who i heard was name dropped). I’m looking forward to the PCU.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 219065
THEY REALLY DID IT
THEY MADE MY LAD A LANDMASS
BEST MOVIE EVER
#389/10

It’s not an amazing movie, but damn was it enjoyable. Watching the credits made me love Pokemon more than I ever have in a really long time. This movie has some serious /soul/. All of the Pokemon were rendered beautifully and were such a treat to look at. The story has some issues but the protagonists were fun, I wouldn’t mind having Tim and Lucy back in the sequel. Hopefully we get some more established things within the Poke-verse, like Team Rocket or characters such as Looker (who i heard was name dropped). I’m looking forward to the PCU.
The CGI during the scene where they are on top of the Torterra was a bit odd, but other than that the scene was incredible.

D

Deleted member

This was not a plan to get Freezerburn to say something.

You already requested yourself, so only 2 of those 3 can be accepted, unless you just want them.

Too much Sans. He may become Mr. 2nd Place again, though.

Wait, your first pick was yourself, right?
Add Goku, Projared and Chris Hansen

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I still feel like it is.

He was playing really well and I don't know what advice to give.
I usually talk about what characters they were using, what seems rough for them, and what I see others do with those characters that seems to work.

I also frequently remind others that I've been there, and lost more games than I care to count when I played/was humbled by some actual tournament goers.

As a side note, I might host an arena later if anyone feels like playing.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Trying to build up charm is quite the struggle...also I want MUA3 info

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Whenever that happens to me I say "You did play well though, didn't think I'd win" while offering advice
I still feel like it is.

He was playing really well and I don't know what advice to give.
Lol how does it feel to have a whopping win record of 7:43 over the last 50 or so games that I have played against my younger brother? I only beat him when he plays Jigglypuff or Random. It's ****ing disgusting how many times he beats me 3:1. I keep telling him that it isn't fun for me, and that I would rather play WoL+ or play against CPUs because I don't stand a chance to him, but then he calls me a jerk and leaves me to myself.

This is every day (not 50 rounds every day, but I've only beat him maybe 15% of the time over the last month or so.)

And to think I'm stressed about it, he's the only person I actually play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom