• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

KingofPhantoms (Haunted Hooligan)

EDIT

COMMENTS SHARE

KingofPhantoms
Information
Name
KingofPhantomsAccount Start Date February 12, 2013Position MemberFrequenter Yes

KingofPhantoms, previously known as KingofPhantoms47 and Ravenant, is a regular member of the Smash 4 Social
Thread. A long-time member, he is perhaps most known for his love of all things horror themed.

Characteristics 1557618615263.gifEdit
KingofPhantoms loves anything Horror and Halloween themed. He loves The Nightmare Before Christmas, particularly the character Oogie Boogie, as well as classic horror films and monster movies. A fun loving poster in the Bob-Omb Thread and with a love of animation and astronomy, KingofPhantoms is loved by many. His Smash 4 mains are King Dedede, Mewtwo and Bowser..
Trivia 1557618615332.gifEdit
  • Due to his interest in astronomy, KingofPhantoms has owned a few telescopes. He sometimes shares interesting astronomical pictures and articles with other posters.
  • Gravity Falls is his television show. He has made it clear that this is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
View attachment 219065
THEY REALLY DID IT
THEY MADE MY LAD A LANDMASS
BEST MOVIE EVER
#389/10

It’s not an amazing movie, but damn was it enjoyable. Watching the credits made me love Pokemon more than I ever have in a really long time. This movie has some serious /soul/. All of the Pokemon were rendered beautifully and were such a treat to look at. The story has some issues but the protagonists were fun, I wouldn’t mind having Tim and Lucy back in the sequel. Hopefully we get some more established things within the Poke-verse, like Team Rocket or characters such as Looker (who i heard was name dropped). I’m looking forward to the PCU.
HOLD UP.
Was Looker really name dropped?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
You're telling me. I was among those who knew him personally for a while, back when he was active on the site.

He was the ****poster to end all ****posters. Nice guy overall, however.
So basically, he was the Faygoshill of the Smash 4 days?

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh I'm not into meta stuff.

Just let me wither out and fade from the public consciousness like everyone else.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I thought it was a good idea, until I saw posts on how bad it was. Maybe we should just forget about it.
Well, be the change you wanna see in the world.

If you think it'll still be a good idea, then make it better.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, be the change you wanna see in the world.

If you think it'll still be a good idea, then make it better.
I wasn't there when it was active, but I am sure now that there is probably no way to make it better now after all it went through.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Haha, it appears YOU will get a page as well. As will I.

New page list:

Wademan94
SonicSmasher1
UtopianPoyzin
ClaTheBae

Who else wants to join on the ****train?
Sign me up! I can't wait to see my disaster of a page

I have the right to request changes if there's some stuff I don't like, tho

I think Noipoi Noipoi and Zinith Zinith should get pages as well, assuming they're prominent enough here

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Haha, it appears YOU will get a page as well. As will I.

New page list:

Wademan94
SonicSmasher1
UtopianPoyzin
ClaTheBae

Who else wants to join on the ****train?
You've piqued my curiosity.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iridium Iridium

If you're still taking tributes for Hunger Games, I'm nominating Toffee (Star vs. the Forces of Evil. Also the same character from my avatar) and Jenny Wakeman.

So basically, he was the Faygoshill of the Smash 4 days?
Kinda?

One major difference was that a good chunk of his ****posts involved Toy Story in some fashion.

Shroob

Sup?
Y'all are playing a dangerous game by staring down the end of a revolver that you're not sure is loaded or not.

Sure, it 'seems' like a cute/fun idea at first, but you bring this to attention and then say, for example, say/do something in front of someone who doesn't like what you said/did?

Prepare to have your page edited to reflect that.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Y'all are playing a dangerous game by staring down the end of a revolver that you're not sure is loaded or not.

Sure, it 'seems' like a cute/fun idea at first, but you bring this to attention and then say, for example, say/do something in front of someone who doesn't like what you said/did?

Prepare to have your page edited to reflect that.
I know damn well what I'm doin', and I'm prepared to play Russian Roulette.

Roberk

Smash Champion
HOLD UP.
Was Looker really name dropped?
I didn’t hear it, but I remember someone on this thread saying that it was. It probably wasn’t said though if I didn’t hear it. He’d be great for a sequel though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom