• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know, come to think about it, after what happened and got personal a few nights ago, I think we should avoid the whole Wikia thing now.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Fine..... but don't add stuff unless you can 100% confirm it :yoshi:
Confirm it? Are you kidding me? Have you seen the other pages? WHO EVEN HAS TIME to find reliable sources to create a wiki these days, oml. Everything will be uncited, as it should be

I bring utter chaos to a land of utter chaos. If there are people who wish to help me on my pursuit, I grant thee access.

Wademan94
SonicSmasher1
UtopianPoyzin
ClaTheBae
Noipoi
Idon
Dyllybirdy
Smashing Ramane
NateVO
Zinith
Hinata

Or something like that.

D

Deleted member

My god, we really doing this? Wasn’t here in the smash 4 days, but I’ve been on internet communities long enough to see where **** like this goes.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well you guys can write whatever you want about me, I probably won't read it.

demi shades.jpg

Last edited:

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
So basically, he was the Faygoshill of the Smash 4 days?
From his wiki page:
"Ultimately, he would later get his real ban from the site for two weeks due to his ****posting habits on August 9, 2015. He recently returned, only to be banned again a few days later."
Sounds like it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Confirm it? Are you kidding me? Have you seen the other pages? WHO EVEN HAS TIME to find reliable sources to create a wiki these days, oml. Everything will be uncited, as it should be

I bring utter chaos to a land of utter chaos. If there are people who wish to help me on my pursuit, I grant thee access.

Wademan94
SonicSmasher1
UtopianPoyzin
ClaTheBae
Noipoi
Idon
Dyllybirdy
Smashing Ramane
NateVO
Zinith
Hinata

Or something like that.
I was making a joke! Please leave me out of this!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alright so this is actually rather upsetting to me at the moment and the only reason I posted my involvement was because I didn’t want anyone else to be the first to mention it,

I’ll be back when you guys drop it. Not gonna make you but this is uncomfortable to me.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I was making a joke! Please leave me out of this!
Alright so this is actually rather upsetting to me at the moment and the only reason I posted my involvement was because I didn’t want anyone else to be the first to mention it,

I’ll be back when you guys drop it. Not gonna make you but this is uncomfortable to me.
Now I feel really guilty for bringing this up. Even though I should, but still...

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Oh boy... I do not like where this is going at all.

Let's not start with this whole Wikia thing guys... OK?
Well, just saying, as guilty as I feel, at least I am not the one actually reviving the Wikia by making new pages.

D

Deleted member

Nah but seriously, if it’s making people uncformtable y’all should probably stop.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
My in-depth thoughts on Ultimate are almost complete.

I just need to do one more important section and it will be done.

It will probably be posted in the next two days.

I am so glad that I am so close to finishing it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Yeah... on second thought this actually sounds like a really bad idea...

Reminder that anyone can edit a wikia

maybe we shouldn't bother

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I found one decent use for that wikia. An excuse to shill my own wikia(which needs help). That's... kind of it. It'd be neat if they updated it more, but also made it full of fun information that doesn't involve unnecessary information like bans/bad stuff they did. A nice positive site.

...I haven't looked at it in a while, though.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

How long have you been working on that?

It's been since release, hasn't it?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Damn, there's a face I haven't seen in a while. Guess we've been hanging in different circles.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Now I feel really guilty for bringing this up. Even though I should, but still...
No worries there wasn’t really any way you could have known. Sounds like a fun idea at first but it ends up opening up a lot of room for toxicity and general discontent

But yeah still y’all damn

Pakky

Smash Hero
14 spots left for the HG sim. Let me add DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon for no reason, so that leaves 13 now.

Oh man, when was the last time you showed up here?
I been sparsely on as the icons thread broke and no one fixed it despite my pleas to several higher-ups.

There were always *starts* to fixing it but it never happened.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
No worries there wasn’t really any way you could have known. Sounds like a fun idea at first but it ends up opening up a lot of room for toxicity and general discontent

But yeah still y’all damn
Thanks for that. Still, damn the concept of ignorance for even existing...

D

Deleted member

Hey, considering how lengthy what you normally write is, I can’t wait to see what your thoughts on the entire game are like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
May be a toxic community, but it's not really being toxic now, so, I guess we are in the clear temporarily.
Maybe we could discuss the wikia in PMs?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think there’s room for a first-party or two in the dlc lineup. This notion that Nintendo characters in a Nintendo game won’t sell is odd to me. Like, wouldn’t it be at least as likely to sell considering it’s characters aimed at the target audience of the game?
I don't think it's necessarily that we think a Nintendo Character won't sell. It's more like the advertising around the Pass has HEAVILY referenced the fact that characters NOT already represented in Smash Ultimate in any way is what we're going to be getting. Just about EVERY Nintendo franchise is represented by at least SOMETHING.

Notice that no Monster Hunter content has been speculated or leaked? Because it's already present in some form. Notice no Rayman talk? Because it's already present. That's why a lot of the speculated characters fall into third parties. No Dragon Quest, no Ninja Gaiden, no Banjo-Kazooie, no Minecraft, no Doom, no Resident Evil, no Elder Scrolls, etc.

I dunno of any one Nintendo Franchise that isn't already represented in Smash in some form that is also popular enough to receive a character. Thus, 3rd parties are most likely what the Pass consists of.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I found one decent use for that wikia. An excuse to shill my own wikia(which needs help). That's... kind of it. It'd be neat if they updated it more, but also made it full of fun information that doesn't involve unnecessary information like bans/bad stuff they did. A nice positive site.

...I haven't looked at it in a while, though.
I'd be fine with negative stuff on my page as long as it's accurate and significant enough to warrant mention (not "he once got heated in a debate that lasted one page" etc.)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Those who doesn't learn history are doomed to repeat it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
May be a toxic community, but it's not really being toxic now, so, I guess we are in the clear temporarily.
Maybe we could discuss the wikia in PMs?
Whether or not it’s private it’s still a thing that has a long record of my involvement and the thought of people using it again makes my anxiety spike

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I don't think it's necessarily that we think a Nintendo Character won't sell. It's more like the advertising around the Pass has HEAVILY referenced the fact that characters NOT already represented in Smash Ultimate in any way is what we're going to be getting. Just about EVERY Nintendo franchise is represented by at least SOMETHING.

Notice that no Monster Hunter content has been speculated or leaked? Because it's already present in some form. Notice no Rayman talk? Because it's already present. That's why a lot of the speculated characters fall into third parties. No Dragon Quest, no Ninja Gaiden, no Banjo-Kazooie, no Minecraft, no Doom, no Resident Evil, no Elder Scrolls, etc.

I dunno of any one Nintendo Franchise that isn't already represented in Smash in some form that is also popular enough to receive a character. Thus, 3rd parties are most likely what the Pass consists of.
Plus the whole Spirit Board thing which practically deconfirms all Nintendo characters considering almost all of the Nintendo characters are already in as Spirits or don't have enough spirits of their own to support their own spirit board.

Also, this post was like 2 hours ago, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom