• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If anyone wants to be up-to-date with every UA3 content published by Gameinformer this month, just enter the next link:

https://www.gameinformer.com/mua3

The site is updated every day of this month with new stuff.
Today we are getting a new gameplay video.

D

Deleted member

Good to hear. I'm doing alright!
that's good!

Anyway, I had an idea for a Smash Cinematic Universe last night... every time I wrote down a movie idea, I wanted it more and more! Too bad it'll probably never happen... :(

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
yeah-so-since-its-only-my-damn-space-bar-that-got-shorted-i-guess-i'll-be-inactive-forever-until-i-get-a-new-computer-which-may-take-eons-tbh

sorry

D

Deleted member

that's good!

Anyway, I had an idea for a Smash Cinematic Universe last night... every time I wrote down a movie idea, I wanted it more and more! Too bad it'll probably never happen... :(
Maybe if Detective Pikachu and Illumination´s Mario do well, we may get more Nintendo adaptations.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Are there any characters you support not for their playable form but what they can bringyoyhe tabble in terms of content like Kratos Kirby for me. Or hearing Kirby “get over here!” From Scorpion or Neir Automata Music.

No problem.

Also to be honest, your posts are more polite and intelligible than most even when you're drunk.
I blame autocorrect

Also, people say the same thing when I use Japanese when I’m drunk.

D

Deleted member

yeah-so-since-its-only-my-damn-space-bar-that-got-shorted-i-guess-i'll-be-inactive-forever-until-i-get-a-new-computer-which-may-take-eons-tbh

sorry
Do you have any other device with a browser?
Maybe an iPad or phone?

Unless you don´t have them, or just dislike using a browser on those devices you may have a fine replacement in the meantime.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Do you have any other device with a browser?
Maybe an iPad or phone?

Unless you don´t have them, or just dislike using a browser on those devices you may have a fine replacement in the meantime.
managing-through-mobile-is-a-pain

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Are there any characters you support not for their playable form but what they can bringyoyhe tabble in terms of content like Kratos Kirby for me. Or hearing Kirby “get over here!” From Scorpion or Neir Automata Music.

I blame autocorrect

I have characters that I support for those reasons, in addition to wanting them because I like their games.

D

Deleted member

I blame autocorrect

I would love to see DQ in Smash due to the potential of Mii costumes, the potential hazards for a stage, the tunes we may get and in the case of Eight due to my fond memories with DQ8.

Crash Bandicoot could also bring great music, a cool stage like the Time Twister from Warped, potential bosses and cool matchs between Crash, Mario and Sonic. On a personal note too, seeing Crash making an official crossover with Samus is a personal dream I have.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I don't really care that much about Dragonborn making it into Smash though it'd be hilarious to hear Kirby shout "FUS-RO-DAH!"

osby

Smash Obsessed
Persona 3 protagonist over Joker, so Kirby can shoot himself in the head after inhaling him.

Jokes aside, TWEWY is worth adding to Smash purely because of music.

D

Deleted member

Persona 3 protagonist over Joker, so Kirby can shoot himself in the head after inhaling him.

Jokes aside, TWEWY is worth adding to Smash purely because of music.
You know who else could bring cool music to Smash?
Beat from Jet Set Radio.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

I blame autocorrect

Boshi to give Kirby a nice pair of shades :yoshi:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know who else could bring cool music to Smash?
Beat from Jet Set Radio.
As a hypothetical, if I could put any game soundtrack into Smash, it would be the one from Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. Seriously, that soundtrack is great, even when I take off the nostalgia goggles.

D

Deleted member

I see everything turned out alright after I went to bed. Some people are still annoyed by the admins and all, but that's a topic for another day.

D

Deleted member

As a hypothetical, if I could put any game soundtrack into Smash, it would be the one from Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. Seriously, that soundtrack is great, even when I take off the nostalgia goggles.
I still need to find that game.
Is it on PS2?

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Anyone else have a sort of "empty" feeling in their chest cavity? It happens to me sometimes and i don't understand where it's coming from.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I approve of this being the second battle theme to Xenoblade 2. ****'s getting serious, y'all.

Also I want to ***** about a certain fight. Maybe Tots Woz Tots Woz can make it better like he usually does.

Can someone explain to me what the **** was up with that Jin and Malos fight in Chapter 7? Like it was the most hype fight in the story so far, but it also made no sense in two particular locations.

1. Isn't Pyra practically a shell at this point? How is she able to telepathically communicate with Rex from her own body? Malos stole her ****ing memories. There should be no Pyra left to tell Rex she wants to die.
  2. Jin literally solo'd the team at the end of Chapter 6. Why is he just doing normal sword combat with Rex? I guess maybe he doesn't see him as a threat so listening to him might be interesting.
Otherwise, hype! We finally made it to Elysium and the third Aegis design looks so cool. Why can't Pyra just stay like this for the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom