• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It is genuinely a shame you feel that way. Understandable, but upsetting all the same. If you'd like to PM/tell me personally instead, I'm all ears. If not, I understand that as well. I'm glad those who did decide to reach out to me tonight did so.
It's mostly the admins as they're the ones who do this ****. Why is it worth 2 infraction points to joke with friends yet it's worth 0 to go constantly go "I'm horny for this literal cat/schoolgirl/thighs/anime boy" all the time? Why does it seem that specific people are deliberately being targeted? Why is the admin responsible for undoing a permaban for someone who got permabanned for harassment still an admin? If I go to forum support to voice my concerns about specific admins, you know what will happen? "Gwen's a troublemaker and is deliberately trying to slander/target me", especially as my prior experiences with forum support have soured me on it. How was the meltdown that happened cause of the staff happen at all? Why is someone's dangerous activity not a concern if it isn't blatant? Why can a known neonazi under mods have Stefan Molyneaux, a neonazi, as an avatar and despite me telling the staff about it NOT considered actual naziism? How can someone's off-site activity being against the site rules suddenly be ok if that person goes "I stand by that" here? Honestly it's un ****ing believable

EDIT: For the record, I feel mods aren't entirely to blame because if the admins ignore you or feel you're causing too much of a stink, they can literally pretend you never said anything or sack you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Some stuff I may check today:

>Gameinformer's new gameplay of UA3.
>The supposed reveal of the entire CTR NF roster.
>Maybe check if the Spyro figure by NECA finalled arrived to my most-visited store alongside this month's comics.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wasgonna make a drunk post haven’t been this drunk in many many months but things got srious so teah

I reereeeapllllt want paperboy in smash. Can we?

D

Deleted member

Paperboy with paperboy stage. Don’t like it?

Fight me.
A Paperboy stage has potential.

The hazards could easily be the obstacles found in the game and newspapers being thrown from the background.

Even when drunk as hell, I'll always vie for Boshi and Poochy... :yoshi:
Both cool picks too.

I'm always in for any kind of new Yoshi rep.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I got no horse in any kind of administration discussion, so I'm continuing to stick out of it.

With regards to SB tanking, I might be able to set up shop on one of the several Discords I joined following SB members, or whatever new one might crop up.

But I honestly feel like I'd lose touch with some of ya doing so, because my style ain't as conducive to Discord, and I can't guarantee I wouldn't drift into being a hermit entirely, and I'm utterly useless at keeping up one-on-one communication.

For others I'd be kind of a coward who couldn't bring himself to open the convo. It'd break my heart, but deep down I still feel like that's how it'd go.

And it'd also suck having nowhere to use all these avis, cause heaven knows I'm not likely to scooch off to another forum.

So yeah. Don't feel like it's gonna die on us, but just a reminder, please don't, SB, I love y'all.

Wasgonna make a drunk post haven’t been this drunk in many many months but things got srious so teah

I reereeeapllllt want paperboy in smash. Can we?
Yeaaaaah boi we SmashedBoards now

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I got no horse in any kind of administration discussion, so I'm continuing to stick out of it.

With regards to SB tanking, I might be able to set up shop on one of the several Discords I joined following SB members, or whatever new one might crop up.

But I honestly feel like I'd lose touch with some of ya doing so, because my style ain't as conducive to Discord, and I can't guarantee I wouldn't drift into being a hermit entirely, and I'm utterly useless at keeping up one-on-one communication.

For others I'd be kind of a coward who couldn't bring himself to open the convo. It'd break my heart, but deep down I still feel like that's how it'd go.

And it'd also suck having nowhere to use all these avis, cause heaven knows I'm not likely to scooch off to another forum.

So yeah. Don't feel like it's gonna die on us, but just a reminder, please don't, SB, I love y'all.

Yeaaaaah boi we SmashedBoards now
I try to survive on Discord, but it's really hard... :yoshi:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
N Special paper throw
S special bike
Up special manhole monster launch
D special Newspaper fee payment

Final Smash Giga paperboy

I’m at a work party and I’m pretty drunk.but I gotta brush my daughters teeth tonight. How do I do

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Newspaper the size of a footlong hotdog

Never mind paper boy gets a d special where he shifts gears and gives a Shulk gimmick.

He’s really feeling it. Read a bout it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you keep getting updates, I would be glad to check them too.

That screenshot has caught my attention.
I’ve actually voiced for this dev before. He’s the same guy that made Spongebob’s day of Terror, if you’ve heard of that.

D

Deleted member

I really want a paper boy in Smash too

Maybe your guy can roll up my guy and throw him into the roster
Paper Mario has potential.

The stage could easily be the theater of the enemy fights and PM itself has potential for a non-echo moveset.

It’s a joke horror game that was played by Markimoo and some others.
I'll check some videos then.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I try to survive on Discord, but it's really hard... :yoshi:
Yeah, I can't swing it most of the time. Conversation is too fast and freeform, and I communicate with images a lot - which, in part, means I have to find or make them a lot. In a forum, that's fine, you can quote a post. In Discord, by the time you're ready, the conversation's moved on. Forum-speed is how I communicate.

I do Discord pretty much entirely for lewds, one-on-one conversation, and the incredibly rare instances where I need voice chat in a game, in that order.

All attempts I've made to stick around the platform for any other reason have this far ultimately fallen through.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I can't swing it most of the time. Conversation is too fast and freeform, and I communicate with images a lot - which, in part, means I have to find or make them a lot. In a forum, that's fine, you can quote a post. In Discord, by the time you're ready, the conversation's moved on. Forum-speed is how I communicate.

I do Discord pretty much entirely for lewds, one-on-one conversation, and the incredibly rare instances where I need voice chat in a game, in that order.

All attempts I've made to stick around the platform for any other reason have this far ultimately fallen through.
I mosty tend to chat on quiet instances and when a server is making a tournament or live reaction about something.

It is true that when there's too much activity it is harder to keep yourself on time for a topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom