• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Having a kid really stops you from drinking. I used to drunk nightly. Now it’s once a month So tonight I was kind of letoff the leash. Currently waiting for the wife to come pick me up. Japan has a zero tolerance policy fordrinkdriving I get caught drunk driving I get deported and probably jail time for a few weesk

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually can't get drunk since my doctors deny me to do so due to the medication and hyperactivity I have.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I actually can't get drunk since my doctors deny me to do so due to the medication and hyperactivity I have.
Sucks. Used to live on whiskey and tequila like a few years ago but I was stressed and depressed with job hunting. My wife is also a big drinker but she’s cut back after having a kid. Nothing is worse than havinga hangover and having a kid wake up at 4 am and hit younin the head with wooden spoons

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I drink all kinds of stuff but..... I wouldn't exactly want this conversation to continue :yoshi:
I concur sorry about it. Just kind of in a talkative mood.

You know who else I want to see in a Smash? Kratos as in God of War. Not so much for the character but to see the Kirby Hat

D

Deleted member

tea is a nice drink

drink more tea
I do drink tea.
So there's that at least.

No problem.

Also to be honest, your posts are more polite and intelligible than most even when you're drunk.
Meh, I try to be as polite and intelligible as possible whenever I talk with anyone.

But between my voice and the fact I am a spanish person speaking english without a translator... I could see why I may fail at that sometimes.

Yeah, tea is the best! :D
Yeah, I think the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Meh, I try to be as polite and intelligible as possible whenever I talk with anyone.

But between my voice and the fact I am a spanish person speaking english without a translator... I could see why I may fail at that sometimes.
I don't think your voice has anything to do with how you type.

And you are perfectly polite (maybe a bit too polite) and I rarely have trouble understanding your posts. Don't sweat it, my English also wasn't this good in highschool.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, and his most notable movie inspired Metroid, which made the character of Ridley.
And Samus may also be inspired on the main character of the same movie.

I don't think your voice has anything to do with how you type.

And you are perfectly polite (maybe a bit too polite) and I rarely have trouble understanding your posts. Don't sweat it, my English also wasn't this good in highschool.
Oh, then that's fair enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

As someone whose first language is Americanese, I can say that learning English is hard :yoshi:
Yup, it seems to be the case.

Many people IRL claim that the way I speak and understand English isn't normal for someone from Spain. I tend to get 10s on every exam without finding any exercise hard.

I guess that is good.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Isn't Kirby a comic artist or something, I'm not an expert so I don't know...
Kirby was named after the lawyer that helped Nintendo when Universal tried to sue the Donkey Kong arcade game because it was similar to King Kong. But yes, there is Jack Kirby.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Kirby was named after the lawyer that helped Nintendo when Universal tried to sue the Donkey Kong arcade game because it was similar to King Kong.
if that's the case, then why Kirby never made a cameo in Ace Attorney?:4gaw:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
hey-guys-remember-when-i-spilled-a-drink-on-my-laptop-last-night

turns-out-my-space-bar-doesnt-work-anymore-lol

also-i-have-a-fever-now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom