• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Serious answer: Because that would actually be far more difficult to code than creating a new CSS file and find/replacing a bunch of hex color codes.
you never said it was impossible :secretkpop:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Hey guys I know this isn't really the place for Switch support questions but I need an answer fast:

I bought Xenoblade 2 off of Amazon but they messed up and gave me the UK version of it (I live in the U.S.). Is is true that I won't be able to get DLC off of it unless I have a US version of the game?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Honestly why don't they just allow you to make a custom skin? :happysheep: Splash your own colors in there, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Put in in a premium package?

But in all honesty, this would cause more reading problems with people's custom post colors conflicting with the text colors of other users. At least right now, everybody deals with the same dark grey, so we all know what to expect and what color to use.

Unless you use the light theme.

Then wtf is wrong with you lol

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Hey guys I know this isn't really the place for Switch support questions but I need an answer fast:

I bought Xenoblade 2 off of Amazon but they messed up and gave me the UK version of it (I live in the U.S.). Is is true that I won't be able to get DLC off of it unless I have a US version of the game?
I don't think so.

Worst case you can just make a new Account for Nintendo Online and set your region to the UK for free. It just requires you to have a new email to attach it too.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!

IMO, you really should contact Amazon support IMMEDIATELY. Stuff like that has to be addressed and you should request the right regional version of Xenoblade 2.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I don't think so.

Worst case you can just make a new Account for Nintendo Online and set your region to the UK for free. It just requires you to have a new email to attach it too.
IMO, you really should contact Amazon support IMMEDIATELY. Stuff like that has to be addressed and you should request the right regional version of Xenoblade 2.
Thanks guys. I still have it in the shrink wrap so I'm gonna try and get a refund.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, I really appreciate your guy's effort for asking for more consistent moderation, but this probably won't be a battle were we win.

I'm not saying you guys shouldn't do it, but it's a dangerous uphill battle.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Could someone PM a brief summary of what happened? I believe it when people say I'm happier not knowing but curiosity (and worry) is getting the better of me here.

D

Deleted member

AHAHAHAHA! So is there a place where we can direct criticism to the staff so people don't get their valid complaints deleted? staindgrey staindgrey ?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
y'all for real out here trying to fight a system like you could actually win :240: this ain't red october
I'm going to stand up for what I believe in, and if it means fighting a losing battle, so be it.

Just because staff (not targeting a specific staff member, especially since I don't know who did it) moved my post to a shadow thread doesn't mean I'll stop advocating for what I said in it.

If anyone wants to see it it's in a pastebin in my signature.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Also, I really appreciate your guy's effort for asking for more consistent moderation, but this probably won't be a battle were we win.

If we don't try, nothing will change.

We either go down fighting, or we sit here and just let the staff go about their business like nothing's wrong.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

if the forum population was only the size of the people in the thread rn and everyone just left, maybe it would've made a difference. it's pretty much how i even got into modding because viva la revolucion moderation critique in a forum size of only 20-ish active people.

this is hundreds, thousands of people. i doubt they're gonna do anything if not just do a good lock, block, and ****.

I'm going to stand up for what I believe in, and if it means fighting a losing battle, so be it.

Just because staff (not targeting a specific staff member, especially since I don't know who did it) moved my post to a shadow thread doesn't mean I'll stop advocating for what I said in it.

If anyone wants to see it it's in a pastebin in my signature.
If we don't try, nothing will change.

We either go down fighting, or we sit here and just let the staff go about their business like nothing's wrong.
that's admirable and cool but unless like i said, a mass exodus, there's no risk to the moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom