• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
I leave for a couple of hours after coming back, and the moment I come back and the thread closed down, SOMEONE STOLE MY GAMER GIRL.

ONE OF YOU BETTER BRING ME BACK MY GAMER GIRL, NOW.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’d also like to just mention that the students who presented on mental health have started a club at their school for students to talk about their mental health issues with other students. I don’t even teach at their school, and I love these kids.

They even had t shirts on sale for $5, so I got one for myself, one of my fellow ELA teachers who came to see it all, and because I only had $20 bills, donated the other $10 to the charity that the students wanted to raise money for.

Then at the end, my students evidently went and bought me a pink shirt that the English department at Buff State sells that says, “English Teachers Change the World” on it. That’s their slogan. It’s a little cheesy, and my student only bought it for me because I like to echo the sentiment of wearing pink on Wednesday’s like in Mean Girls.

But with this being the second year i’ve taken students to this event...yeah, I do think English teachers just might change the world.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I’d also like to just mention that the students who presented on mental health have started a club at their school for students to talk about their mental health issues with other students. I don’t even teach at their school, and I love these kids.

They even had t shirts on sale for $5, so I got one for myself, one of my fellow ELA teachers who came to see it all, and because I only had $20 bills, donated the other $10 to the charity that the students wanted to raise money for.

Then at the end, my students evidently went and bought me a pink shirt that the English department at Buff State sells that says, “English Teachers Change the World” on it. That’s their slogan. It’s a little cheesy, and my student only bought it for me because I like to echo the sentiment of wearing pink on Wednesday’s like in Mean Girls.

But with this being the second year i’ve taken students to this event...yeah, I do think English teachers just might change the world.
That's amazing man.

That sort of story kind of makes me regret not finishing my schooling to be an English professor.

BZocky

Smash Ace
The fact this is the first E3 after the release of Ultimate, combined with the amount of leaks we usually get leading into E3. Also off the top of my head DMC announced for Switch, Nintendo and Microsoft's relationship, Erdrick and Rayman popping up fairly recently right in time for speculation season

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I don't know if everyone's already talked about this, but looks like SE is still working on the FFVII Remake. Color me surprised :laugh:
This reminded me, Max uploaded a video of his reaction.

I will say, I have never played FFVII before and I don't really have that much hype for the remake, but Max's reactions always seems to change that. Anytime he is hyped or happy about something, it somehow always pulls me in with him.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ok, so who here has ever eaten Deep Fried Butter on a Stick?

And if you did, how was it?
I did, and it was honestly kind of disgusting after the first bite.

Like, "Oooo, that's weird but creamy and kind of good! ...wait. Now I'm kinda... Urf, this is disgusting." Then throw away the bottom half.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean hey...Buff State has a great post-bacc English Ed program!
Nah, I've considered it but I think my life went in a different direction. I like where I am now and I'm not positive I'd be as good of a teacher or mentor as I might appear to some people.

You've got a real responsibility to your kids and I don't think that's something I could match every day.

D

Deleted member

Trans rights are human rights!
Can't stop the Shiny train.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I leave for a couple of hours after coming back, and the moment I come back and the thread closed down, SOMEONE STOLE MY GAMER GIRL.

ONE OF YOU BETTER BRING ME BACK MY GAMER GIRL, NOW.

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GONNA RUN!? I'VE CAPTURED YOU 17 DIFFERENT TIMES NOW!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ok, so who here has ever eaten Deep Fried Butter on a Stick?

And if you did, how was it?
i had carnival pizza

honestly it's the cheesiest pizza i've ever had in my life. probably 200% the daily value of dairy alone.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Got caught up with the State of Play news. God DAMN Final Fantasy VII looks ****ING great. Hyped for this game all over again. Good job Square, you managed to do that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
All the good site skins use shades of grey for backgrounds. I had to mix in dome brown or my text would hurt the eyes. :(
I still want that pink diamond sight skin! Light Pink background, magenta text, purple links.

Seriously what to I have to do to get this? Who do I have to bug? Where do I post this request?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
lol i didnt even know the thread was closed

i was too busy getting my diploma and graduating and all that

i can pretty much understand the what and who based on context clues, and honestly that's ****ed up

also **** gowns, who made them and what was the point. the hats are weird as **** too. just give me my piece of paper and let me be.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Escape to the west coast like I did!

Despite being born and raised in Missouri...

View attachment 218588
Oh I already did. Living in Portland now.

Originally from Ohio though and it shows in how I talk/act. Like nobody in Portland is "from Portland" anymore.

I still want that pink diamond sight skin! Light Pink background, magenta text, purple links.

Seriously what to I have to do to get this? Who do I have to bug? Where do I post this request?
I suppose Forum Support. More skins are definitely lower on the to-do list right now but it doesn't hurt to make a formal request so the ones in charge of making them know you want it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I suppose Forum Support. More skins are definitely lower on the to-do list right now but it doesn't hurt to make a formal request so the ones in charge of making them know you want it.
Honestly why don't they just allow you to make a custom skin? :happysheep: Splash your own colors in there, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
As an Illinoisian (Illinoisite? idk), a general rule of thumb is that if someone says that they're from Chicago, 90% of the time, they aren't from Chicago.
If you live in Chicago you die in Chicago.

at least that's what the stories tell

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
This night looks like it's about to be interesting. Like I said, y'all.

The party ain't stoppin'.

ALSO FFVII REMAKE LOOKS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD, JUST WANTED TO GET THAT OUT OF THE WAY.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Honestly why don't they just allow you to make a custom skin? :happysheep: Splash your own colors in there, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Serious answer: Because that would actually be far more difficult to code than creating a new CSS file and find/replacing a bunch of hex color codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom