• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ok I found the post I was looking for this is the culmination of all these characters

Also, yeah, I should probably remember that Shuri is the same age as Peter so they must speak an alien language to everyone else.

Shuri: "It just be like that in this ***** of an Earth."
Peter: "Mood!"
Steve: "What are they saying?"
Thor: "I was taught several hundreds of languages back during my time in Asgard, but I have never heard anyone speak that language before."
Now this is another interaction I want to see.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay, I don’t watch game of thrones, but I just watched the most recent Death Battle Cast, and am I wrong in thinking Arya Stark would work really well in Mortal Kombat?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Also Jared's lost 60,000 subs and he's still losing them.

I'm so proud of how the community banded together to **** on him.

D

Deleted member

Hey I have a problem. Ever since 3.0.0 came out I been failing at online matches so can someone have some practice with me please?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Also Jared's lost 60,000 subs and he's still losing them.

I'm so proud of how the community banded together to **** on him.
According to the live subscriber count, he's actually close to 90,000 subs lost at this current moment.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I have been alive for 20 years and as of right now, you people are my only consistent contact. My only human interaction I don't despise. I want to thank all of you. Thank you all so much
No. Thank you for staying with us.

I like having you here, so I'm glad to see you're not leaving.
Either that or he's trying to save his own skin from the sinking ship but shouldn't assume the worst, so it's good that he has taken it back.
Isn't raising the possibility of the worst assuming the worst in a way? Even then his going back on his remarks last night is a good thing.

Can't we just give him the benefit of the doubt?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Okay, I don’t watch game of thrones, but I just watched the most recent Death Battle Cast, and am I wrong in thinking Arya Stark would work really well in Mortal Kombat?
I'd rather it be the Night King or the Mountain.
The main thing with MK's guest characters is that they're ones you ultimately don't mind seeing get brutally murdered and sure, GOT has plenty of brutal deaths but the bulk of the cast are actually likeable so there's an actual gut punch to them dying.
Alien, Predator, Freddy, Kratos, they're all from pretty violent series and they're used to getting messed up on top of either being villains or, in Kratos' case at the time, being an unlikable piece of ****.

So Arya? No. Night King? Sure.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
In the event of posts that indicate the intention to self-harm, it is important to not encourage, joke or troll about the potentiality of the act. Such behavior is completely unacceptable regardless of intention and will result in severe reprimandation. When such subjects appear and you are unsure of the sincerity of the post, please report the posts so that staff members may take care of it.

In addition, it is against site guidelines to discuss moderational actions in an open space as this targets staff individually, which is also unacceptable. If a user has an issue or wishes to inquire about an infraction or moderator action, please do so in the private message that an infraction is received in, and if that you feel it is insufficient, you are to bring it up in Forum Support.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ah free at last, free at last, thank God almighty I am free at last.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Welcome back everyone.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
In the event of posts that indicate the intention to self-harm, it is important to not encourage, joke or troll about the potentiality of the act. Such behavior is completely unacceptable regardless of intention and will result in severe reprimandation. When such subjects appear and you are unsure of the sincerity of the post, please report the posts so that staff members may take care of it.
I don't think anyone was encouraging or joking about the posts in question. The posts I saw seemed pretty worried about the user who made them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom