• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
screen-shot-2015-05-23-at-9-34-09-pm_2.png

This is topical, right?

D

Deleted member

I really wish they had more interactions in Infinity War because that ome exchange they had was the best part of the movie.

Parker: "Like in Footloose?"
Quill: "Exactly like Footloose! Is it still the greatest movie ever?"
Parker: "...it never was."
Quill: *visibly confused and offended*
Same. The interactions especially between them are honestly part of the reason I like Infinity War more than Endgame (Endgame is still really good though).

I wish Antman was in Infinity War too because him interacting with Spiderman and the Guardians would've been gold (for me especially since Antman is my favorite Marvel character and movie).

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Want something you can't unsee?
I keep thinking that red mark on staindgrey staindgrey 's Avatar is the characters lips... yeah.

D

Deleted member

thor: "YEET!" *throws stormbreaker*
tony: "excuse me?"
thor: "you see, young parker told me-"
tony: "****ING HELL."
I love these because I can read them exactly in their voices.

Actually, I love making up incorrect quotes because it's a great way to explore character dynamics and quirks.
Same. The interactions especially between them are honestly part of the reason I like Infinity War more than Endgame (Endgame is still really good though).

I wish Antman was in Infinity War too because him interacting with Spiderman and the Guardians would've been gold (for me especially since Antman is my favorite Marvel character and movie).
Same, I think the Ant-Man movies are some of my favorites simply because of how hilarious they are and Paul Rudd is a gift.

Peter: "Ok so I have a plan to defeat Thanos. Mr. Ant-Man, you're the key for our victory."
Scott: "I am? I am! Hell yeah, what do I have to do?"
Peter: "Ok, so first, you get really small..."
Scott: "Yeah, that's kinda my thing."
Peter: "...and then you go inside his a--"
Tony: "I'm gonna stop you right there, kid."
Peter: "But, Mr. Stark, I read this on an internet forum, it's fool-proof!"
Tony: "Yes, I know, you linked them to me."
Peter: "Oh so you read them!"
Scott: "People talk about me on the internet!?"
Tony: "Trust me, that's all you need to know about it."

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After seeing Aerith there's only one thing to do:

D

Deleted member

there's something to be said about how good the mcu actors' performances are that they've become the default voices of their comic book counterparts and even fan media

Last edited by a moderator:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Well all the memes of FF7R never coming have been thanos snapped.

It’s been so long that we got more news on this damn game that it doesn’t feel as surprising as it should’ve been.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Actually, I love making up incorrect quotes because it's a great way to explore character dynamics and quirks.

Same, I think the Ant-Man movies are some of my favorites simply because of how hilarious they are and Paul Rudd is a gift.

Peter: "Ok so I have a plan to defeat Thanos. Mr. Ant-Man, you're the key for our victory."
Scott: "I am? I am! Hell yeah, what do I have to do?"
Peter: "Ok, so first, you get really small..."
Scott: "Yeah, that's kinda my thing."
Peter: "...and then you go inside his a--"
Tony: "I'm gonna stop you right there, kid."
Peter: "But, Mr. Stark, I read this on an internet forum, it's fool-proof!"
Tony: "Yes, I know, you linked them to me."
Peter: "Oh so you read them!"
Scott: "People talk about me on the internet!?"
Tony: "Trust me, that's all you need to know about it."
Scott: "No one answered my question a few years ago."
Tony: "Oh I'm sorry but I think it's possible to forget things in that time span."
Scott: "Does anyone have any orange slices?"
Peter: "Yes I do actuall-"
Tony: "Friday send him home."

D

Deleted member

It's just unbelievable how the MCU, its characters, and its movies can be so damn funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
To think that Marvel tried to have Jon Favreau get a different actor for Iron Man. Kinda hard to image the MCU without him at this point.
Yeah. He didn't exactly have the best image to the public at the time and his career was a mess, but Iron Man changed all of that. And in turn, he changed Iron Man.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay so I might be posting another marble race soon, but I don't want to send out pings to the people who aren't interested anymore, because that's understandably annoying to people who got out really early. Given there are 9 people left, i will only send tags to the remaining contenders, and anybody else who wants to be on the tag list. This post is now a sign up for anybody interested. If you like this post, I will include you on the tag list for the next (and final) three rounds of the marble race.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Also, hey @mods, we have had the old poll up there for a while, and I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I wanted to give people a way to wager who would win the marble race, but nobody really goes to the spinoff thread for it. 3.0 came out a while ago, and the race IS specifically for the social thread.

So... my request is could we make a "Who will come out on top" poll with the final 9 competitors? I'd really appreciate that.

But i dont expect anything, so we all good if nothing happens.

D

Deleted member

Ok I found the post I was looking for this is the culmination of all these characters
Also, yeah, I should probably remember that Shuri is the same age as Peter so they must speak an alien language to everyone else.

Shuri: "It just be like that in this ***** of an Earth."
Peter: "Mood!"
Steve: "What are they saying?"
Thor: "I was taught several hundreds of languages back during my time in Asgard, but I have never heard anyone speak that language before."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom