• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
If we avoided "sensitive topics", the past, like, 50 pages of this thread would not have happened.
if we avoided sensitive topics smashboards wouldn't exist because this game and its speculation is life or death

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
That isn't what I meant. I was referring to how it is a very sensitive topic and I'm not sure that should be discussed here.
Bro we literally just memed all over a guy cheating on and abusing his wife and soliciting nudes from minors.

Sensitive topics are, for the most part, free game here.

D

Deleted member

Sensitive topics are fine to talk about but yeah probably stop if anybody actually starts getting offended/hurt by it. Not super complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Oh, Im sorry people might of went through a divorce/divorce of a parent lately, It must be such a burden on you to not think of others feelings, its understandbale
???

literally any topic can be sensitive. Noipoi making a minion ****post about a divorce is in no way insensitive or offensive. We have brought up things far worse in this thread with much less kickback.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Crazy theory:

What if every door in the world closed on you?

That is to say, you approach a door, it closes on you before you get to it.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Man, poor Ross.

Wonder how he's takin it...
He posted on Twitter that he doesn't want to get involved, and he asks that people don't message him about it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
My girlfriend could give me a Ring Pop she bought for 50 cents and I'd still accept it as a wedding ring.

What matters is what the ring symbolizes, not how much cash you shilled out for it.
I joked about doing that once. Honestly I think it’s much healthier to break tradition, talk genuinely about proposal ahead of time so expectations are set, and decide what you wanna use to symbolize it if anything at all.

The whole surprise your girlfriend in the middle of a bunch of people with a ring you picked after weeks of being creepy and using espionage tactics to find out her size and preference- that has so much opportunity to make it uncomfortable for every party involved. Do **** on your own terms. Fight tradition. Woooooo

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
trends 3.PNG

Not even the FF7 remake can dethrone adultery.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If we avoided "sensitive topics", the past, like, 50 pages of this thread would not have happened.
Bro we literally just memed all over a guy cheating on and abusing his wife and soliciting nudes from minors.

Sensitive topics are, for the most part, free game here.
Joking about it in a minions meme format is a whole different animal...
Making a normal joke about it to lighten the mood I can get, but that just felt different.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid because it is a sensitive topic for me.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Don't know if this was posted here but Ross responded to all of this.

839i35id39x21.jpg

Power to him for staying out of this. He deserves better and he knows it.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
He obviously can’t keep going with his channel, nor work anywhere where he’d be featured prominently or in a front-end environment so

I wonder what he’ll do next

I wouldn’t hire him, that’s for sure. Don’t think his personality would match my goals...
Obviously, his main channel has already been dead for a while, but his Let's Play channel, that has always uploaded every day for months, suspiciously went without an upload today.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
hey I don't know if it was posted but GRtr4sh uploaded a video the other day and the dude makes really good content so I wanted to shill it over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom