• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

....I was at work and driving home when this went down. Can someone explain what happened in a PM?

D

Deleted member

Ah free at last, free at last, thank God almighty I am free at last.
You feel free when entering this thread? You could not do something like read a book?
We truly live in a dystopia.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'd rather it be the Night King or the Mountain.
The main thing with MK's guest characters is that they're ones you ultimately don't mind seeing get brutally murdered and sure, GOT has plenty of brutal deaths but the bulk of the cast are actually likeable so there's an actual gut punch to them dying.
Alien, Predator, Freddy, Kratos, they're all from pretty violent series and they're used to getting messed up on top of either being villains or, in Kratos' case at the time, being an unlikable piece of ****.

So Arya? No. Night King? Sure.
I understand your logic, but I’m not sure that quite applies to
The Joker or Ash Williams. Not quite sure with Spawn. Love the character but haven’t read all his books. I think she could be cool.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I don't think anyone was encouraging or joking about the posts in question. The posts I saw seemed pretty worried about the user who made them.
We deleted all of the posts in question.

Let's not discuss this topic any further in the open, though, please.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We deleted all of the posts in question.

Let's not discuss this topic any further in the open, though, please.
I'm aware, and that's why I didn't mention anyone by name.

It just seemed like false accusations, and it bugged me.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I don't think anyone was encouraging or joking about the posts in question. The posts I saw seemed pretty worried about the user who made them.
I didn't see the OP in question, nor those questioning moderation actions.

....I was at work and driving home when this went down. Can someone explain what happened in a PM?
Seconded, add me as well please.

D

Deleted member

Seriously Im a bit out of the loop, but from my limited understanding I feel that the situation was handled rather harshly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So before I logged on tonight, I had my teaching event for students to present their projects.

My students presented their projects on Gender Inequality, Toxic Masculinity, and the Flint Water Crisis and were absolutely amazing.

Other presentations included mental health, the history of blackface, phone use addiction, inclusive sports for both special ed and general Ed students in school, depression, overcoming obstacles, etc.

One student even shared her story of how she was molested at a young age, and then how she was beaten by a group of boys at a school, and then had her journal torn up. But it wasn’t about sadness or regret, but about rediscovering oneself after going through all of it.

Kids can be really amazing.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm aware, and that's why I didn't mention anyone by name.

It just seemed like false accusations, and it bugged me.
I get you. But let's just keep the discussion out of here.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Seconded, add me as well please.
I would like to know what happened specifically as well.

I think I have the gist of it, but I'd like to be sure.

Unfortunately, I have to go to bed right now. So if someone PMs me with the details and I don't immediately respond, I'm asleep.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I know you guys are probably interested in the circumstances that transpired but trust me when I say it's absolutely for the best that we just move on.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ok, Mods, is it OK is someone (not necessarily you guys) DMs us what happened? I'm out of the loop on what happened, but I don't want anyone to get in trouble if the answer is no.
If people want to PM about it, go for it. No one's going to police your private messages.

Just don't talk about it here, please.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Ok, Mods, is it OK is someone (not necessarily you guys) DMs us what happened? I'm out of the loop on what happened, but I don't want anyone to get in trouble if the answer is no.
What you talk about in PMs is a private affair.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If people want to PM about it, go for it. No one's going to police your private messages.

Just don't talk about it here, please.
Alrighty cool, someone catch me up to speed please.

Also, since we're talking about All Might, how about that MHA Season 4? I mean, it's coming out soon! And yet, so far away! It's like the endless staircase from Mario 64.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Also, since we're talking about All Might, how about that MHA Season 4? I mean, it's coming out soon! And yet, so far away! It's like the endless staircase from Mario 64.
I still have yet to watch MHA. It's like... fifth on my anime to watch list right now.

Youtube keeps recommending me the music though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Been catching up to Game of Thrones. Just finished season 7.

One thing I gotta say, Game of Thrones has to have the second coolest portrayal of dragons in all of fiction.

How to Train Your Dragon is the #1 coolest portrayal of dragons. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom