• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just got home from seeing Endgame again

It’s just as great, if not better.

I’ll never forget the revolutionary scene where Spongebob tells Thanos to suck his ****.

D

Deleted member

People need to stop thinking Minecrafts 10th anniversary party is gonna reveal steve in smash. It isn’t. I mean...Look at the comments
We joked about that already :b

D

Deleted member

I’ll never forget the revolutionary scene where Spongebob tells Thanos to suck his ****.
If you didn't flip Thanos off when he bit the dust then you didn't live the full Endgame experience

D

Deleted member

i'm so happy that the russos lifted the spoiler ban, we can finally discuss doofenshmirtz's surprise appearance

that clutch save with the unsnap-inator was an incredibly well choreographed scene

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Pranked!
People need to stop thinking Minecrafts 10th anniversary party is gonna reveal steve in smash. It isn’t. I mean...Look at the comments
It definitely isn't, not unless Nintendo reveals him the same day and Mojang puts the news on their website which is entirely possible but y'know.

I'm not expecting it, of course - it's most-likely the Pokemon GO-esque app and something else - but hey, let people dream.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
If you didn't flip Thanos off when he bit the dust then you didn't live the full Endgame experience
I didn’t because my mom was right there, but I did whisper “**** you” under my breath

i'm so happy that the russos lifted the spoiler ban, we can finally discuss doofenshmirtz's surprise appearance

that clutch save with the unsnap-inator was an incredibly well choreographed scene
It made Perry the Platypus’ sacrifice in Infinity War worth it

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, it means many really want as well as expect him.

A lot of people don't realize how the usual reveals go. Joker was considered "too soon" by Sakurai as well, if I remember right. He wanted to show more. Which is funny since he dropped the only important bits besides his existence in a quick Youtube video right before his release.

But yeah, I don't expect anything Smash-related during the Minecraft stuff. Though I guess things like SSB-related skins could be possible? But otherwise, e3 or some other quick Nintendo direct(though they only have around a month before it...).

D

Deleted member

Ok but can we talk anout the leaked Detective Pikachu movie?
[Sploier]
I still can't ****ing believe Dunsparce killed Tim's dad(and 4 times due to the timeline reset) but at least he got his ironic revenge in the end when Dunsparce got clawed to death by the Rowletts.
Just wish they had utilised Mewtwo for more than Pikachu's love interest, that was really lazy :/

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
People celebrating Banjo's 20th in 2018: OMG GUYS BANJO CONFIRMED IT HAS TO BE!!!!

People celebrating Steve's 10th in 2019: Minecraft? In MY Smash Brothers? Get real!

Noipoi

Howdy!
don't remind me, man

thanos just plucked his whole head off, like i know the mind stone was underneath his hat but damn : (
But that scene where Thanos was like “Aren’t you a little young to be avenging your pet, let alone trying to stop my mission?” and Phineas said “Yes, yes we are mother ******.”

Pure gold

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Same thing I said.

It's ridiculous. This fanbase needs to stop being so invasive and let other fanbases have their moments.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lets be honest if Steve does get in and Banjo doesn't.

There's gonna be a lot ton of salt. So much that no one would have to buy anymore for their fries.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
just sneak a few into their pockets as a surprise for later
View attachment 217439
Are you secretly related to OneyNG (Chris)?

Ok but can we talk anout the leaked Detective Pikachu movie?
[Sploier]
I still can't ****ing believe Dunsparce killed Tim's dad(and 4 times due to the timeline reset) but at least he got his ironic revenge in the end when Dunsparce got clawed to death by the Rowletts.
Just wish they had utilised Mewtwo for more than Pikachu's love interest, that was really lazy :/
Personally, I thought...

...that Ghost Rider post-credits scene riding a Houndoom like no one's business was kinda badass, but unexpected. What the **** is a Marvel character doing in a Pokemon film? Not to mention Nick Fury showing up to extract Pikachu's consciousness and injecting it back into Wade Wilson in a later scene. Escalates even further when Psyduck is nowhere near spa music for minutes and just explodes, and Danny Devito wakes up? What were they trying to foreshadow with that scene? Who's his character supposed to be? Was the entire film all in this guy's head? I swear, if this is some kind of meta joke about Ash "actually being in a coma" theory, and Danny is supposed to be a comatose real-world Ash, I'm going to return my watch time. What a hokey bonus scene...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ya'll...
She comin'...
Are you secretly related to OneyNG (Chris)?

Personally, I thought...

...that Ghost Rider post-credits scene riding a Houndoom like no one's business was kinda badass, but unexpected. What the **** is a Marvel character doing in a Pokemon film? Not to mention Nick Fury showing up to extract Pikachu's consciousness and injecting it back into Wade Wilson in a later scene. Escalates even further when Psyduck is nowhere near spa music for minutes and just explodes, and Danny Devito wakes up? What were they trying to foreshadow with that scene? Who's his character supposed to be? Was the entire film all in this guy's head? I swear, if this is some kind of meta joke about Ash "actually being in a coma" theory, and Danny is supposed to be a comatose real-world Ash, I'm going to return my watch time. What a hokey bonus scene...
[Spolier]
I think it's just a tease to the MCU x Smash crossover feat. Danny Devito that we're getting in 2025

D

Deleted member

****ing nerds: "i hope they set up galactus or kang as the next big mcu villain, they have so much cool material to adapt"

me, an intellectual:
d528590.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom