• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Tagged here too, it's personal preference for where you want to watch it. I mean, this DID originate as a new game for this social thread, but it is also present on its home thread as well. I'm torn on where the marble races should reside.

Chance of survival: 72.22%
Total survival: 23.64%

Due to staindgrey's request, EVERYBODY is invited to watch the halfway episode of the marble race! We start in 3 minutes, and this one is actually pretty intense. Starting placements mean practically nothing this round; it's anybody's game. Let's gooo!!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ya'll...

She comin'...
Protector from Etrian Odyssey is in!
You thought we would only get one Atlus representative?

The reason why I am not sleeping is I realized I have to do a quick project, it will be easy.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Then again This IS Ed Boon were talking about and the guy is a big troll up there with Sakurai. He's lied before and I heard Shang Tsung weeks before his announcement was said to not be in the game and look how that turned out...

Dreams for Pennywise crushed...:crying:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
MUA3, Bayo 3, Three Houses, P5 Scramble, Link’s Awakening, and SMM2 are currently the most hype games I wait for this year

TheCJBrine

Pranked!
I don't think it's impossible Nintendo would announce Steve on Minecraft's birthday, with Mojang putting the news on their website along with everything else, but yeah it's probably very unlikely, since Nintendo would probably want to wait 'til E3 or something and they may see it as Smash overshadowing the other news even though it's still technically Minecraft news as well.

However, I don't see much of a problem other than some people not recognizing the anniversary itself (admittedly I did this myself before correcting my mistake as a post on a Smash site leading me there leaves me with Smash hype), especially since some are probably younger and are definitely part of both fanbases.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Did anything EVER correlate with a series'/game's anniversary? I know Sakurai revealed some veterans for Smash 4 this way, but for newcomers there's no precedent.

Doesn't mean it is impossible, but people need to stop mentioning that until it does happen.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Did anything EVER correlate with a series'/game's anniversary? I know Sakurai revealed some veterans for Smash 4 this way, but for newcomers there's no precedent.

Doesn't mean it is impossible, but people need to stop mentioning that until it does happen.
Only one I know of was Little Mac on Punch-Out's 30th anniversary...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Tagged here too, it's personal preference for where you want to watch it. I mean, this DID originate as a new game for this social thread, but it is also present on its home thread as well. I'm torn on where the marble races should reside.

Chance of survival: 72.22%
Total survival: 23.64%

Due to staindgrey's request, EVERYBODY is invited to watch the halfway episode of the marble race! We start in 3 minutes, and this one is actually pretty intense. Starting placements mean practically nothing this round; it's anybody's game. Let's gooo!!!!
Woah I still have a chance to win.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Arthur premiered in 1996
>I just read he is an aardvark
>For 23 years I thought he was a ****ing squirrel

Im not joking, Im mind****ed right now
images (33).jpeg

D

Deleted member

Robin was revealed on July 14th which was one day before the date of New Mystery of the Emblem's release date and two days before the European release of FE7.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Just got home from seeing Endgame again

It’s just as great, if not better.

I’ll never forget the revolutionary scene where Spongebob tells Thanos to suck his ****.
it's weird that thanos's uncircumcised penis has vertical grooves like his chin, but i respect the russos' creative decisions

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Hey everyone. So I usually do not post in this nighttime but I mostly wont be online today and tomorrow due to school trip. I am interested in this discussion but I am sorry. All I can say is it was good.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
So Nintendo announced the NES games today, as the cereal "leak" claimed they would.

+0.01 points to credibility?

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

I recall :ultlittlemac:being one IIRC.

D

Deleted member

Just saw the Detective Pikachu leak.

I have witnessed the highest form of art.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh hey, I didn't know the Wachowski's were Trans. Learn something new every day.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So Tales of is now in the 20 millions. I do hope to see a character get in as DLC especially if the publicity helps get other games ported like Rebirth and Destiny Remake.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hate to break it to y’all. High possibilities are not confirmations. We don’t actually know we are getting Mario in Mortal Kombat 11- so stop saying that we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom