• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

1. @Z25 [9-22-20-16-1]
  2. @Elma [14-26-13-15-2]
  3. UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin [19-14-19-18-3]
  4. Wademan94 Wademan94 [12-16-5-2-4]
  5. @ShotoStar [17-15-6-11-5]
  6. @Just a penguin [23-20-3-5-6]
  7. @praline [7-3-7-3-7]
  8. Moydow Moydow [16-21-17-8-8]
  9. @Ultomato [15-4-18-13-9] (next round cutoff)
  10. @Gentlepanda [26-7-22-9-10]
  11. Zinith Zinith [3-8-9-7-11]
  12. DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon [38-28-23-12-12]
  13. @loz18 [33-25-16-17-13]
Eliminated:
  1. KMDP KMDP [11-5-14-10-14]
  2. @Dyllybirdy [1-27-12-4-15]
  3. @osby [4-17-11-1-16]
  4. SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 [22-23-4-6-17]
  5. @Zeke The Zekenator [10-2-10-14-18]
  6. @GoldenYuiitusin [2-10-24-19]
  7. @GothFluttershy [35-13-8-20]
  8. @PsySmasher [42-29-21-21]
  9. @JDCabrera [39-19-15-22]
  10. @Blade of Evil's Bane [6-6-2-23]
  11. @King Sonnn DeDeDoo [37-11-1-24]
  12. @faygoshill [25-32-25]
  13. @Shishœ [13-24-26]
  14. @PeridotGX [8-9-27]
  15. @Blargg888 [21-30-28]
  16. Pyra Pyra [41-31-29]
  17. @Bolderousness [18-12-30]
  18. Cyn Cyn [20-18-31]
  19. CannonStreak CannonStreak [5-1-32]
  20. @Noipoi [28-33]
  21. Hinata Hinata [31-34]
  22. @Onereasonanddone [24-35]
  23. @Roberk [36-36]
  24. @NonSpecificGod [40-37]
  25. @Smashing Ramen [27-38]
  26. @Freezerburn [29-39]
  27. Idon Idon [34-40]
  28. @Pokechu [30-41]
  29. @RandomAce [32-42]
  30. @Mythra [43]
  31. @ShinyLegendary [44]
  32. @DevaAshera [45]
  33. @Arigarmy [46]
  34. @KarneraMythos [47]
  35. @SneakyLink [48]
  36. @Xiivi [49]
  37. @staindgrey [50]
  38. @SoccerStar9001 [51]
  39. @Iridium [52]
  40. @Swamp Sensei [53]
  41. @IsmaR [54]
  42. @Thesaurus30 [55]

This is the last time that I'm tagging the whole cast, but the second half is premiering in 5 minutes. I DID say it was going to be a double day, and here you go. Ta-da!
That video is blocked :(

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
So Tales of is now in the 20 millions. I do hope to see a character get in as DLC especially if the publicity helps get other games ported like Rebirth and Destiny Remake.

I'm telling y'all it's going to happen.
Best to take a break from something for a bit before you associate it with a bad time for good

Being burnt out is such a lame feeling I tend to get a lot with different things. I’m taking a break from XC2 briefly so I don’t end up getting burnt out on my favorite game

For more tedious things, coming back with fresh eyes and focus really helps a lot
Except I haven't really been feeling it for a while now. It's why I haven't updated in over a week since I've been on break. Best to power through so I can move on to the next game.

I might move ahead to the Ultra Moon Wonderlocke portion after this regardless of order. I'm due for a fun run. Maybe I'll add a randomizer in there for fun too.

What game would y'all like to see me randomize if I did?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Except I haven't really been feeling it for a while now. It's why I haven't updated in over a week since I've been on break. Best to power through so I can move on to the next game.

I might move ahead to the Ultra Moon Wonderlocke portion after this regardless of order. I'm due for a fun run. Maybe I'll add a randomizer in there for fun too.

Ohhh yeah I get it in that context. (Apologies, I haven’t really been following).

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
nope

that's all you get

santa claus' reindeer were skrulls the whole time so the illuminati gives him the infinity gauntlet to make his yearly delivery of presents

and then he goes bat**** crazy
That’s cool, but did you know that the entire reason Rudolph wasn’t allowed to join in any reindeer games was because his nose was the ****ing Reality Stone? Smh.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
I downloaded a remix song on iTunes to use for the video, and then I altered the remix a bit to make it my own, yet it still gets taken down... Do you think its wise to dispute the copyright strike? I mean, it could go pretty poorly...

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I downloaded a remix song on iTunes to use for the video, and then I altered the remix a bit to make it my own, yet it still gets taken down... Do you think its wise to dispute the copyright strike? I mean, it could go pretty poorly...
I wouldn't know unfortunately, I'm not a content creator :yoshi:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That’s cool, but did you know that the entire reason Rudolph wasn’t allowed to join in any reindeer games was because his nose was the ****ing Reality Stone? Smh.
*Thanos comes to the North Pole and takes the reality stone*

Thanos: "Got your nose."

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
*Thanos comes to the North Pole and takes the reality stone*

Thanos: "Got your nose."
Brolin voice
"Oh, with your nose so bright,... won't you lead my slays tonight..."

meanwhile Ultron rolls in his grave hearing his gimmick get used.

D

Deleted member

"Deviation from the norm will be punished unless it is exploitable."
In other words, "reality is often disappointing".

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Crasher Wake killed 10 Pokémon.

Even with all the baby rules I give myself he killed 10 Pokémon.

And it's not like I'm playing bad either. I'm playing as safe as I can, but still everything dies.

;^(
Ohhh yeah I get it in that context. (Apologies, I haven’t really been following).
No need to apologize my guy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As for that fake Mario Movie I was making , there's been a bit of a change of plans. It will now be an audio drama of sorts. One of my friends on YouTube known as Uchihasmash (whom you should subscribe to) is gonna host it on his channel, and I've got a couple of voice actors as well. Basically, it will be narrated and voiced with no visuals. I can't wait to see what becomes of it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Brolin voice
"Oh, with your nose so bright,... won't you lead my slays tonight..."

meanwhile Ultron rolls in his grave hearing his gimmick get used.
Also, it wasn’t the hat itself that brought Frosty to life, apparently the hat had the Mind Stone imbedded in it for some discernible reason.

And it's not like I'm playing bad either. I'm playing as safe as I can, but still everything dies.

;^(

Your PFP matches your comment so well...

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

;^(

I guess you can say he left destruction in his

Wake.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I asked someone to do it for me, but they didn't it do it for some reasons, so here you go, the fixed & final version version of my Eggman sprite.
Eggman_annoucement FINAL VERSION.png

Also, good morning everyone!

D

Deleted member

I was watching a live stream and one of those Airhead ads came on, I really can't understand what marketing of that brand were thinking when making those as they're a turn off to be sure. Such weird ads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I had to get up and do something real quick so I forgot to answer the question but does it have to be a Pokémon game? Because I’ve seen a few runs of A Link To The Past randomized and they tend to be pretty hilarious

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
2019-05-08.png

It's going up tonight! Tonight I say, goddamn it!

I was watching a live stream and one of those Airhead ads came on, I really can't understand what marketing of that brand were thinking when making those as they're a turn off to be sure. Such weird ads.
Here's a normal ad, hopefully that calms you down a bit, okay?

Edit: Double post, apologies

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've been playing quiet a bit of Hyrule warriors for the past couple days, i can't help but wonder if we're ever gonna get a Fire emblem warriors 2 like Koei tecmo said they wanted to do.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
avi_presenting_coffee.png

Y'know?

All told, I slept kinda decent.

I'll take kinda decent, it's nice.

As long as it was an informative and level-headed discussion, you don't need me :yoshi:
It was neither of those things.

Shoulda been there.

Admittedly I wasn't very clear on that.

It mostly revolves around bending and/or repeatedly moving yourself in odd positions for half an hour.

Which like, works you out, but doesn't make you feel like you just had to outrun a train. At least I'd hope not.

It was described on the flyer as yoga-like, which is why I started taking it, but it's. . .not exactly.

But then again my instructor is pretty much making up the class as he goes along. I'm almost definitely sure it's a good thing in this case LOL
I had a martial arts instructor like that once, very briefly. Definitely seems like it works better for yoga-like things.

Sounds fun though! Kinda wondering if they have anything like that at my Planet Fitness now.

Feeling like one just outran a train describes a lot of my elliptical sessions. Used to go for an hour straight, made sure I got my heart rate up near the 180 range over the course of it at least once per (which is WAY over anything that's a good idea, don't try it at home kiddies). I'm pretty sure I'd have a heart attack trying that nonsense literally right now, but I'd like to get back there someday, y'know?

Just gotta clean out the office first.

I guess you can say he left destruction in his

Wake.
avi_presenting_paddle.png

Opo cease. Opo desist.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
...holy ****, just checked and I now indeed have a copyright strike. okay wmg, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, cool. sssssssssss/////////////:shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:
Time for you to start a scene I won’t understand

KMDP

Smash Legend
That Project Hero video you showed on page 5495 was great, by the way.
There are actually two other videos that are part of the Project, each one links to the next at the end (they're unlisted on Hero's actual channel, you have to follow each video).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 217466

Y'know?

All told, I slept kinda decent.

I'll take kinda decent, it's nice.

It was neither of those things.

Shoulda been there.

I had a martial arts instructor like that once, very briefly. Definitely seems like it works better for yoga-like things.

Sounds fun though! Kinda wondering if they have anything like that at my Planet Fitness now.

Feeling like one just outran a train describes a lot of my elliptical sessions. Used to go for an hour straight, made sure I got my heart rate up near the 180 range over the course of it at least once per (which is WAY over anything that's a good idea, don't try it at home kiddies). I'm pretty sure I'd have a heart attack trying that nonsense literally right now, but I'd like to get back there someday, y'know?

Just gotta clean out the office first.

View attachment 217474

Opo cease. Opo desist.
After two meh-horrible night, I can relate alot to this post.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Ok, I’ve put a sizable amount of time into MK11 at this point. And I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that this grind is the worst. God, obtaining all of Ultimate’s spirits feels more attainable.

D

Deleted member

Ok, I’ve put a sizable amount of time into MK11 at this point. And I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that this grind is the worst. God, obtaining all of Ultimate’s spirits feels more attainable.
Don't know what platform you're playing on but it was so much worse at launch before they increased currency rewards and lowered the requirements for severed heads and character specific towers. It's still pretty grindy but it's downright charitable in comparison.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Don't know what platform you're playing on but it was so much worse at launch before they increased currency rewards and lowered the requirements for severed heads and character specific towers. It's still pretty grindy but it's downright charitable in comparison.
At least before there was the head glitch. That’s just gone now. Like, why can’t we just have a store. A normal store where we buy the stuff we want.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
https://personacentral.com/persona-5-royal-details/

More details on P5R (this is not the news the website promised us, that's on Thursday)

The term “Royal” comes from the desire to create a polished, extravagant title.

It’s not only new elements that are being added. It will be made easier to earn a good amount of experience points so that the game can be played through more quickly.

Play Assist is a more advanced function than the Vox Populi mechanic [from Persona 4 Golden]. It will indicate a location while taking into account different parameters and the available Confidant characters, with the ability to move with one button.

The volume of the third semester will be more than expected for those who experienced the volume of P4G.

Kasumi adds to the perspectives and values in the story, and adds more depth to the existing characters. She has been implemented to naturally blend into the story. As you proceed in the game, you will see a different side of her from the teaser PV. She will develop through her Confidant story.

Maruki is a very kind, adult character.

If you were to ask whether there’ll be more new Confidants besides these two, between “YES” and “NO,” the answer is “YES.”

If you have saved data from P5, you will gain some kind of bonus. There is no carrying over.

There are around 20 new BGM songs.

There is a scene where the mysterious new character (aka human morgana) sleeps in the same bed with the protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom