• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PF9

Smash Lord
Star Fox live-action movies would be great too. That would give the franchise comparable influence to Star Trek and Star Wars.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
As to who should play Little Mac in Punch Out? KJ Apa, the star of Riverdale (watch it you will be amazed)

Apa has been in boxing scenes on that show too so he's perfect for Little Mac
HOLD IT! Have Tom Holland play Little Mac! Better choice than Pit I think. He's the right build and only has to dye his hair black. Dude literally boxed to get in shape for Spider-Man.

D

Deleted member

Finally got to see Endgame. Won't talk about it at length because I don't have much to say but it was really good. It lived up to the hype and was everything I wanted and more.
Also Tony calling an out-of-shape Thor "Lebowski" is probably the best joke in any of the Marvel movies. It's all downhill from here, they can't top that ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Imagine wanting Ariana Grande to act at like, anything

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, how many martial artists can we get to come to the U.S to make a Street Fighter Film?

I mean, we know Ruben Langdon could actually play Ken straight up, but any famous martial arts chicks for Chun-Li or something?

Shroob

Sup?
So, how many martial artists can we get to come to the U.S to make a Street Fighter Film?

I mean, we know Ruben Langdon could actually play Ken straight up, but any famous martial arts chicks for Chun-Li or something?
We tried that once.

It was awful

PF9

Smash Lord
Having the Zelda movies with December releases would be great for their award prospects as I said before. Nintendo would love to be the first video game company to win big at the Oscars.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ah but Tabuu didn't wipe out everyone which Galeem whereas Thanos only did half. :p
Tabuu was about to.

Fortunately Sonic aimed for the head.
Galeem wiped out 99.99999999999999999999999999999999% of the universe.

Kirby is the 0.00000000000000000000000000000001%.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Having the Zelda movies with December releases would be great for their award prospects as I said before. Nintendo would love to be the first video game company to win big at the Oscars.
Tis too bad new Star Wars films tend to be released at that time leading to such a film getting overshadowed. As if we haven't had enough Star Wars films...Sequel films were unneeded.

How people felt with how Luke Skywalker was treated the same way I felt with Thor in Endgame. As if Thor: Ragnarok didn't butcher him enough turning him into this total buffoon who constantly cracked forced cringey jokes and quips every five minutes...

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Awww yeah ladies and gentlemen it is exactly 8:39 pm on the east coast so you know what that means
Our descendants will look at **** like this and think of it as ancient text, the meaning of which has been lost to time.

Nah, it's just ****posting.

PF9

Smash Lord
Now, my ideal theme song for a Punch Out movie is a rap song about boxing that heavily samples Games Without Frontiers by Peter Gabriel, including use of the phrase "it's a knockout" (which can also have a boxing meaning).

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
And with Brie Larson as the lead. She actually expressed interest in playing Samus if it were to get a live-action film. Not surprised given she's an Nintendo fan.
Brie Larson has the acting talent of a block of wood so she could totally play a good samus. Though she would have to bulk up first.

PF9

Smash Lord
The Pokemon film series should also have animated PMD and Poke Park movies co-produced by Warner Animation Group

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Our descendants will look at **** like this and think of it as ancient text, the meaning of which has been lost to time.

Nah, it's just ****posting.
How do we know if the Hieroglyphs of Egypt aren't just Memes of the Olde Ones?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Star Fox live-action movies would be great too. That would give the franchise comparable influence to Star Trek and Star Wars.
A Star Fox film would be just as "live action" as the upcoming "live action" Lion King.

In other words, an animated movie.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Tabuu was about to.

Fortunately Sonic aimed for the head.
Galeem wiped out 99.99999999999999999999999999999999% of the universe.

Kirby is the 0.00000000000000000000000000000001%.
>Dante is not in the base roster because of TRICKROYALTRICKROYALTRICKROYAL shenanigans
>Reimu would have just casually dodged everything before using Fantasy Nature
>Demi-Fiend would have punched the oncoming beams so hard, Galeem would feel it

Yep, checks out. Oh, and Shulk is mostly likely the non-hax variant of his character, so he'd be on that list if not for how hilariously-nerfed he is.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I was going to be making an arena, but then I checked out my Elite Smash roster to see if any of them fell out of GSP range.

The only characters to not be in Elite Smash after like a month of not playing are Joker (just got him into Elite), Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Shulk, and Mega Man. Trying again with Doc now.

Elite Smash gets me sweaty sometimes though, even though in the grand scheme of things it means nothing compared to in-house tourneys. Maybe I should...try one of those at some point.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Brie Larson has the acting talent of a block of wood so she could totally play a good samus. Though she would have to bulk up first.
But that's WHY I don't want her playing Samus.

Do you REALLY want a repeat of Other M, but in Live Action? The answer should be NO.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If you think Brie Larson can't act, you haven't seen Room.

D

Deleted member

If you think Brie Larson can't act, you haven't seen Room.
or scott pilgrim
or captain marvel
or endgame
or like
any other movie with her
she's literally an award winning actress idk why people act as if she's some novice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom