• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
About faygoshill...

Hail to faygo
Hail to the one
Kneel to his crown
Stand in his sun

You all know where that's from, by the way?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

Part 2 of the marble race will be premeiring very shortly! This round is going to be just over 5 minutes, so it'll be really quick, and you don't want to miss it! Top 32 marbles will survive, the bottom ten will be cut, we get the jist. The earlier you finished in the previous phase, however, the better your head start will be (0 seconds for first group, +10 for the second group, +15 for the third group, +20 for the fourth group, etc.) Good luck combatants!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

[Hook: DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon ]
You betta not ban faygo
Don't ban faygo
Don't ban faygo
You betta not ban faygo
I cannot ban faygo
You betta not ban no faygo (x4)

[Verse 2: Smashboards]
Aye
I ain't gonna lie, I banned faygo

D

Deleted member

You betta not ban faygo
Don't ban faygo
Don't ban faygo
You betta not ban faygo
I cannot ban faygo

Aye
But faygo was too powerful to contain
If you can maintain the strain of
knowing this form of entertainment.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Part 2 of the marble race will be premeiring very shortly! This round is going to be just over 5 minutes, so it'll be really quick, and you don't want to miss it! Top 32 marbles will survive, the bottom ten will be cut, we get the jist. The earlier you finished in the previous phase, however, the better your head start will be (0 seconds for first group, +10 for the second group, +15 for the third group, +20 for the fourth group, etc.) Good luck combatants!
Got a significant headstart. Yeet :yoshi:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Speaking of CG Sonic, I have a totally serious theory that he's actually supposed to be a cosmic horror in the live action film.

- Moves at speeds greater then should be physically possible, is able to bend space itself with his rings.
- Refers to Earth as "your planet", implying he comes from elsewhere, such as an alternate plane of existence.
- Terrifying, unnerving appearance.
- Supposedly drives Eggman towards insanity over the coarse of the movie, possibly due to his aforementioned terrifying appearance that mortals were not meant to witness.

Anyway think Kirby will have to step in at the end and stop him. Thanks for coming to my tedtalk.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
It's gonna take forever for me to get on that AMA. I completely forgot about them...

Hope you have your questions ready :yoshi:
Meh, I feel like I might have joined in too early. I neither have enough posts to have settled in the family yet and I'm more aloof than others here, popping randomly every now and then with comments that range from informative to outright jokey. I think the development from the join date to whenever I'm picked out would help a little though.
>tots dead
>multiple emotional crises
View attachment 214649
Ayyy welcome back, my guy! Hey, Tots might have gone to the Soul Stone, but he's still with us in Spirit. Glad to have you around once again!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Very strange that Pichu, who was once a joke character who still hurts himself, is not only a glass cannon but high up on the tier list as well, don't ya all think?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
You betta not ban faygo
Don't ban faygo
Don't ban faygo
You betta not ban faygo
I cannot ban faygo

Aye
That's pretty bad-ass.

But want to know what else is bad-ass? The color tan. You're Tan, you were signed up for the Marble Race by Ultomato a bit ago. And you're not actually out of it yet!

D

Deleted member

oh yeah some thoughts about endgame
//ENDGAME SPOILERS

i still can't believe ant-man went through thanos' pp instead of his butt

D

Deleted member

That's pretty bad-***.

But want to know what else is bad-***? The color tan. You're Tan, you were signed up for the Marble Race by Ultomato a bit ago. And you're not actually out of it yet!
bruh i'ma win i'm p o p p i n g

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
oh yeah some thoughts about endgame
//ENDGAME SPOILERS

i still can't believe ant-man went through thanos' pp instead of his butt
He figured out before anyone else that
//ENDGAME SPOILERS

The move "Snap" is only 5 PP, and he planned to bump it up to 8 PP. Smart move tbh.

D

Deleted member

i'm so happy i can finally **** on you guys

i mean ****post

yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom