• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wait where did this theory/rumor come from? It sounds unlikely.
Here you go.
It seems more like Etika is trying to start up a cult of his own, where he's the god. He seems to have developed a sort of messiah complex.
Etika seems slightly self-aware of it. However, only to the point he knows others wouldn't think he's normal so he seems to try to hide it, which I suppose is pretty common for some people who get out of control in the manner he has.

He's been supporting some strange stuff.
Hmm...

Possible.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Here you go.

Hmm...

Possible.
Apparently some photos on his Instagram that were used as supporting evidence for the cult theory were deleted today, after the theory got spread around.

Honestly I think this is by far the most likely thing. He's literally been brainwashed and mentally abused by literal cultists. For his sake I really hope I'm wrong, but things aren't looking good.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
At this point, he's either lost his mind or he's pretending to.

Yesterday, he was swatted, detained by officers and taken to a mental health institute, only to be let out a couple hours later.

Today, he punched an officer in the face and got arrested for real.
Oh yeah definitely he has some problems.I just think that people who assume too much of what he says are making up too many stories.
He only got brought to the institution because they thought he was suicidal and he wouldn't open his door. Now there's more to it tho :/

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Anyway, now everyone is required to watch Zombieland Saga. Watch the anime with the girl so powerful she made it into Parliament.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well, I just hope everything works out.

I'll be back on the general thread soon since i wont be avoiding avengers spoilers :p

NineS

Smash Lord
Oh yeah definitely he has some problems.I just think that people who assume too much of what he says are making up too many stories.
He only got brought to the institution because they thought he was suicidal and he wouldn't open his door. Now there's more to it tho :/
It's not so much he wouldn't open his door, but he couldn't. They thought from his behavior that he'd be a harm to himself and others.
Swat team came in and accidentally broke his door handle down. They spend around 20 minutes talking things out before breaking in, and taking him away.
His family and close friends basically gave up on him because he's pushing them away and throwing insults at them.

Shroob

Sup?
It's not so much he wouldn't open his door, but he couldn't. They thought from his behavior that he'd be a harm to himself and others.
Swat team came in and accidentally broke his door handle down. They spend around 20 minutes talking things out before breaking in, and taking him away.
His family and close friends basically gave up on him because he's pushing them away and throwing insults at them.
Well, I'm not a very smart person, but "cut off ties" is usually the sign of cult activity.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Anyway, now everyone is required to watch Zombieland Saga. Watch the anime with the girl so powerful she made it into Parliament.
I watched an episode of it and didn’t enjoy it.

Maybe I’ll give it a second chance.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I watched an episode of it and didn’t enjoy it.

Maybe I’ll give it a second chance.
If you watched only the first episode, I'd definitely recommend giving it another go. I wasn't interested when I saw the first episode either, but every episode afterwards is what hooked me in.

D

Deleted member

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist. Basically, a group of feminists who believe trans girls have no claim to the rights they're fighting for, and that trans boys are just "confused lesbians who don't know how good being a girl is".
Or as I like to describe them: "radical feminists who believe one's gender is based on genitalia"; or just "transphobes".
why is the UK parliament discussing sonicfoxes tweets?
Honestly, no idea either.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Drawing for the next two AMAs shortly. If you want your name added to the list or off of it, let me know.

Zinith
Smashing Ramen
ShotoStar
Schnee117
Just a penguin
ClatheBae
Brelooming Disaster
Noipoi
Good Guy Giygas
KarneraMythos
PeridotGX
Taylor F
staindgrey
Onereaasonanddone
7NATOR
Zeke The Zekenator
Chucklehead Tom
Chinderblock
Moydow
JDCabrera
Ultomato
SnakeFighter64
Wademan94
Bolderousness
PsySmasher
Mythra
Michele
The Gentlepanda
NateVO
Wyoming
Dyllybirdy
Mr. Wario
alek poster
Shroob
Zachmac
Alice the B-Rabbit
Osby
Mr. Trumo
Luigi the President
Add meeeeeee

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I was gonna make a Smash Brothers Cinematic Universe joke on facebook by saying they had to collect all of the chaos emeralds before Ganondorf does and accomplishes his goal but uh

Then I remembered the chaos emeralds aren’t an item in smash, and became really disappointed

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Straight up, I don't really follow all the politics and gender debates in the current day and age.

My stance is just let people be what they want to be. Anyone who tries to tell them they can't are assholes.

D

Deleted member

@Netflix
Come on, add Zombieland Saga, Gravity Falls, Star vs and MHA.
Those are the shows that I hear nothing but good things about!
Please!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Straight up, I don't really follow all the politics and gender debates in the current day and age.

My stance is just let people be what they want to be. Anyone who tries to tell them they can't are ********.
It gets pretty head hurting to put it likely so I stay out of all of it. People like to try and drag me into it tho. I just wanna nerd out about Yaoi and persona and persona yaoi

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Drawing for the next two AMAs shortly. If you want your name added to the list or off of it, let me know.

Zinith
Smashing Ramen
ShotoStar
Schnee117
Just a penguin
ClatheBae
Brelooming Disaster
Noipoi
Good Guy Giygas
KarneraMythos
PeridotGX
Taylor F
staindgrey
Onereaasonanddone
7NATOR
Zeke The Zekenator
Chucklehead Tom
Chinderblock
Moydow
JDCabrera
Ultomato
SnakeFighter64
Wademan94
Bolderousness
PsySmasher
Mythra
Michele
The Gentlepanda
NateVO
Wyoming
Dyllybirdy
Mr. Wario
alek poster
Shroob
Zachmac
Alice the B-Rabbit
Osby
Mr. Trumo
Luigi the President
I've actually been thinking about this for bit, and I have decided that I want to get in on it as well.

Please add me to the list. The AMA sounds like it could be fun, and I don't mind answering questions.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Sweet I'll be asked about what I think of DLC character 4

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Zinith
Smashing Ramen
ShotoStar
Schnee117
Just a penguin
ClatheBae
Brelooming Disaster
Noipoi
Good Guy Giygas
KarneraMythos
PeridotGX
Taylor F
staindgrey
Onereaasonanddone
7NATOR
Zeke The Zekenator
Chucklehead Tom
Chinderblock
Moydow
JDCabrera
Ultomato
SnakeFighter64
Wademan94
Bolderousness
PsySmasher
Mythra
Michele
The Gentlepanda
NateVO
Wyoming
Dyllybirdy
Mr. Wario
alek poster
Shroob
Zachmac
Alice the B-Rabbit
Osby
Mr. Trumo
Luigi the President
Sweet sign me up. Although IDK if a lot of users here know me that well outside the NZ crew since i'm not as active as I was in the Smash 4 DLC days.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826

Zinith
Smashing Ramen
ShotoStar
Schnee117
Just a penguin
ClatheBae
Brelooming Disaster
Noipoi
Good Guy Giygas
KarneraMythos
PeridotGX
Taylor F
staindgrey
Onereaasonanddone
7NATOR
Zeke The Zekenator
Chucklehead Tom
Chinderblock
Moydow
JDCabrera
Ultomato
SnakeFighter64
Wademan94
Bolderousness
PsySmasher
Mythra
Michele
The Gentlepanda
NateVO
Wyoming
Dyllybirdy
Mr. Wario
alek poster
Shroob
Zachmac
Alice the B-Rabbit
Osby
Mr. Trumo
Luigi the President
You can go ahead and add my name to the list. Because why not?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

IDK if this was posted or not but MoH seems less certain of Steve. Also claims he's no longer connected with the guy that gave him show floor leaks from the past two years.

Either way, i'm like 70-30 Steve/Banjo. My mind is telling me Steve but my heart says Banjo.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's gonna take forever for me to get on that AMA. I completely forgot about them...

Hope you have your questions ready :yoshi:
The AMAs for each given week are pulled through RNG, so maybe you'll be the next one up, or maybe you won't get your chance until the very end. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom