• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

IDK if this was posted or not but MoH seems less certain of Steve. Also claims he's no longer connected with the guy that gave him show floor leaks from the past two years.

Either way, i'm like 70-30 Steve/Banjo. My mind is telling me Steve but my heart says Banjo.
I feel like Banjo is more likely than Steve. I really want Steve, but Banjo seems more likely.
Steve is just a default skin, and as of leak speculation right now, Banjo is taking the cake.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've actually been thinking about this for bit, and I have decided that I want to get in on it as well.

Please add me to the list. The AMA sounds like it could be fun, and I don't mind answering questions.
Added.
Sweet sign me up. Although IDK if a lot of users here know me that well outside the NZ crew since i'm not as active as I was in the Smash 4 DLC days.
Added.
You can go ahead and add my name to the list. Because why not?
Added.
But are you yourself on the list?
Dear God, no.

D

Deleted member

I find it even more funny this whole thing popped up after we were posting anime girls holding guns in here.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You know, at some point you’d think people would stop being so damn negative and mean. Like, do you guys have any idea how much energy it drains being a negative person?

When I was in high school for example, I had a period of depression where I basically didn’t feel all that confident in myself. I talked **** about some friends because of personal stuff, and I felt like I couldn’t get a girlfriend or anything.

Looking back, that was really stupid and I have apologized to the people I wronged. Even in the past week, I found myself being more negative about my career, just because of stressful situations and stupid things. It just happens, you know? Like sometimes life doesn’t go your way, so you get down in the dumps.

But like, imagine being that negative all the time. Then, you start hating on other people because it’s easier to blame them.

Basically, just because something might be ****ty for yourself doesn’t mean you should throw it at other people just because you don’t understand them.

This isn’t to say, “Hey, don’t be depressed!” Because that’s not how depression works. But when we’re able to be a positive, productive person, and inclusive to others...why wouldn’t you do that?

Rhonda can shove it, as far as i’m concerned.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There is this weird glitch going on where I choose Dante Joker in the arena, and then it switches to default Joker, but it shows that I choose Dante Joker.
What?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Welcome back, Faygo. Good to see you again. Now all we need is for John Dylan Smith to return and everything is set. :troll:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Anyway, now everyone is required to watch Zombieland Saga. Watch the anime with the girl so powerful she made it into Parliament.
Ehh I dunno chief... Idol stuff is like walking through the Australian wildlife. Would rather stay out of the fandom, tbh.
Suspicious_Dexter.png

I was gonna make a Smash Brothers Cinematic Universe joke on facebook by saying they had to collect all of the chaos emeralds before Ganondorf does and accomplishes his goal but uh

Then I remembered the chaos emeralds aren’t an item in smash, and became really disappointed
I mean, they technically are, right? It's just that Sonic uses them. Hell, they can adapt the World's Collide crossover plot with Sonic and Mega Man, except extended it to the other Smash reps too. Although I'd imagine those two blue heroes – along with Mario and Pac-Man – get the Lion's Share of the protagonist role.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Faygo, reading the totally real Thanus theories he couldn't post last week and will post now.
2019, colorized
images (19).jpeg

D

Deleted member

you know when you experience things
Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 6.58.18 PM.png

and then they're over, and you still can't explain it

mods, admins, baby jail, i-i'm just a

user in a scooter

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.