• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hey, you're not the only one. Just keep working at it. I know I've got to as well. The fact you're as skilled as you are as a teenager just means you'll be a real monster when you're at working age.

And unlike some of the shows today, I think your style's pretty dynamic and interesting.
Agreed,

You have a lot of potential, Noipoi Noipoi . Go for it.
Woah, that's no good. What';s wrong with him?
Nobody really knows.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Woah, that's no good. What';s wrong with him?
Definitely not good. He's having more problems mentally lately i guess
I thought he was being committed to an mental institution
I think they didn't hold him very long. It's not something that can happen easily unless he would've wanted to stay or is a threat. now i dunno what's going to happen.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know he's not as good, but landing Ryu's Focus Attack into Heavy Shoryuken is that good ****.

Ryu Smile.jpg

It's not a super complex combo, it's just fun as hell.

D

Deleted member

So, uh, Etika assaulted a cop?

Yeah I'm not even mad what's going on with him is just straight up sad, It's super bad.

Seriously what's wrong with him? I mean it's obviously something mentally but what exactly is it?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Since I obviously haven’t posted a drawing update in a few days besides in the group PM I’m in, here’s one. Note: I know dammit, hands are hard and so is everything else and life is meaningless

Anyway with that out of the way, here she is

3F0B670D-2E75-40A4-973C-B2E550DE0290.jpeg

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
My god, there's so much menacing Yoshi art I'm sparing you from due to how graphic they are...

So instead, here's this
Now the real question is what song should be played. Initial D has such amazing music(though the anime has some pretty bleh human designs. The faces are just... eh at best).

This would be a great parody if they did it in an official work. Or maybe if Robot Chicken did a skit with it. It's too bad Initial D isn't very well known in the West, though at least the music has a lot more popularity than the show. I wonder how many even knew it had a show to begin with, and wasn't just a set of music under an Album.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Yeah I'm not even mad what's going on with him is just straight up sad, It's super bad.

Seriously what's wrong with him? I mean it's obviously something mentally but what exactly is it?
Kind of hard to tell. If they treat him maybe we'll know eventually. Maybe some kind of mild dissociative issue..

It's really too bad, for him as well as because he was a pretty entertaining streamer.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So, uh, Etika assaulted a cop?

It's really sad seeing what happened to Etika and even worse seeing the people he surrounds himself with (i.e. the kids screaming and laughing seeing him break down). Those people have mental issues themselves.

Nevertheless, Etika is in a really bad position and I hope he gets through this. Mental health is no joke and he really looks like he's lost it.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I hope Etika is okay. If he has to go to a mental institution, fine, but still, mental institutions are not friendly places. Even the staff may not treat you well. I know this because I was in one over a decade ago. I was more of a violent person, but that has changed now. Still, mental institution staff can't be trusted even, as they can pretend to be your friend, but make it so you look crazier than you already are, making the public have a more negative opinion on you. If he has to go to one, I hope he is treated well.

D

Deleted member

Kind of hard to tell. If they treat him maybe we'll know eventually. Maybe some kind of mild dissociative issue..

It's really too bad, for him as well as because he was a pretty entertaining streamer.
Yeah I enjoyed watching him but I just can't anymore he needs to take a break from Streaming and get help it's really sad seeing what's going on with him,

I hope he gets help but I kinda doubt he will at this point he pushed away everyone and he even physically assaulted an Officer who was likely only trying to take him to the Hospital or something of the like, It seems like nothing can be done at this point.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Yeah I enjoyed watching him but I just can't anymore he needs to take a break from Streaming and get help it's really sad seeing what's going on with him,

I hope he gets help but I kinda doubt he will at this point he pushed away everyone and he even physically assaulted an Officer who was likely only trying to take him to the Hospital or something of the like, It seems like nothing can be done at this point.
Yeah apparently he blocked most of his friends and stuff. Kinda hard to help if they cant even reach him. not sure what's all going on.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
D

Deleted member

Yeah apparently he blocked most of his friends and stuff. Kinda hard to help if they cant even reach him. not sure what's all going on.
Exactly he pushed away his ex and pushed away some of his friends like Sky Williams who was only trying to help so I doubt they can do anything so it's gonna be difficult for him to recover from this but I certainly hope he can.

D

Deleted member

Today, a member of the UK parliament held up a printed picture of Lily Hoshikawa from Zombie Land Saga holding a gun with the text "shut the **** up TERF" written over it. This was brought up in a discussion on how SonicFox's now-removed tweets of him beating up Sonya in Mortal Kombat 11 supposedly promoting violence against women, Tweets which were made to target TERFs as the tweets read "this is what I do with TERFs" due to the character being voiced by an actual TERF.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Today, a member of the UK parliament held up a printed picture of Lily Hoshikawa from Zombie Land Saga holding a gun with the text "shut the **** up TERF" written over it. This was brought up in a discussion on how SonicFox's now-removed tweets of him beating up Sonya in Mortal Kombat 11 supposedly promoting violence against women, Tweets which were made to target TERFs as the tweets read "this is what I do with TERFs" due to the character being voiced by an actual TERF.
What's a TERF, if I may start off that way?

KMDP

Smash Legend

Rumour has it that Etika has gotten in with a cult.

Though nobody really knows for sure, it's difficult to tell.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Rhonda Rousey is a TERF? Damn it! Why is everyone horrible!?!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
What's a TERF, if I may start off that way?
Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist. Basically, a group of feminists who believe trans girls have no claim to the rights they're fighting for, and that trans boys are just "confused lesbians who don't know how good being a girl is".

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist. Basically, a group of feminists who believe trans girls have no claim to the rights they're fighting for, and that trans boys are just "confused lesbians who don't know how good being a girl is".
Man, those people are horrible, if you ask me. They're evil to think that.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Which, might I add, if any of y’all are TERFs you suck :smirk::smirk:

NineS

Smash Lord
Rumour has it that Etika has gotten in with a cult.

Though nobody really knows for sure, it's difficult to tell.
It seems more like Etika is trying to start up a cult of his own, where he's the god. He seems to have developed a sort of messiah complex.
Etika seems slightly self-aware of it. However, only to the point he knows others wouldn't think he's normal so he seems to try to hide it, which I suppose is pretty common for some people who get out of control in the manner he has.

He's been supporting some strange stuff.

Shroob

Sup?
"Women's rights!"

"Yeah, women's rights!"

"Shut up, we don't want your help."

Wow, that is pretty damn scummy. :dr^_^:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Which, might I add, if any of y’all are TERFs you suck :smirk::smirk:
Tell it like it is, homie.

D5gOyl2XkAE_yVB.jpg orig.jpg

By the way, here's the pic in question, for those who are curious.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
What's UNIST about?
Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late[st].

It's a 2D fighting game developed on the Playstation 3, 4 and Steam by Ecole Software and French Bread. I decided to check it out after first hearing that it's one of the fighting game series represented on BlazBlue Cross: Tag Battle. I'm enjoying it. It has a well done designed tutorial, and also has the mission mode that teaches specific combos. It's gonna be on EVO this year, so I'm definitely looking forward to checking it out on Twitch.

A story synopsis is kinda hard to put out for me, so I guess I should say that there is a phenomenon called the "Hollow Night" that is surrounded by shadow-like monsters called "Voids", feeding on a power called "Existance/EXE." There are a specific number of people who can encounter these Voids, and as such, are the playable fighters (some of which belong to specific organizations prepared for Voids) in this game.

That's the best I could do to describe the brief story idea of this game.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
why is the UK parliament discussing sonicfoxes tweets?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It seems more like Etika is trying to start up a cult of his own, where he's the god. He seems to have developed a sort of messiah complex.
Etika seems slightly self-aware of it. However, only to the point he knows others wouldn't think he's normal so he seems to try to hide it, which I suppose is pretty common for some people who get out of control in the manner he has.

He's been supporting some strange stuff.
I dont think it's too healthy to create extreme stories around what he said. He might've been messing around for all we know. But he definitely was excessive with posting too many things. Who knows tho. But I think he's just thinking in a non-normal way and people dont understand and think he's whack or suicidal. Not to say he might not be a bit depressed too or something.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That member is a legend, and I hate terfs.

Last edited by a moderator:

NineS

Smash Lord
I dont think it's too healthy to create extreme stories around what he said. He might've been messing around for all we know. But he definitely was excessive with posting too many things. Who knows tho. But I think he's just thinking in a non-normal way and people dont understand and think he's suicidal. Not to say he might not be a bit depressed or something.
At this point, he's either lost his mind or he's pretending to.

Yesterday, he was swatted, detained by officers and taken to a mental health institute, only to be let out a couple hours later.

Today, he punched an officer in the face and got arrested for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom