• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Why I reckon, that dog gawn Dirty Dan is you.
But I'm a Mega Man dude. I'd be Tomahawk Man, the 100% Wild West Robot. That'd be like Space Stranger not being Woody.

But we WILL find Dirty Dan. He stole the town's Gooooold.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I saw a bit of Jurassic World today while getting my haircut...

And why does the CGI look so awful in this film? It's on the same level of Scooby Doo: Monsters Unleashed, which came out a decade prior. I guess that was what I ment when I said that CGI can sometimes get WAY too distracting if done poorly, while lacking the charm pratical effects have.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

And why does the CGI look so awful in this film? It's on the same level of Scooby Doo: Monsters Unleashed, which came out a decade prior. I guess that was what I ment when I said that CGI can sometimes get WAY too distracting if done poorly, while lacking the charm pratical effects have.
Yeah, those movies are unmitigated messes and I have no hope for the future of them...

But on the other hand, Blue...

D

Deleted member

when miku joins the battle, notch is in charge of performing live on stage

notch: THEY ARE THE ONES USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS ****ING HELL
Fool, Jeb and an alien from space would be there, not Notch.
Hatsune Miku also says trans rights in one of her taunts.

D

Deleted member

Garf may have one of my favorite Ballyhoos honestly.
Still mad Dingo Man did us dirty like that after the previous chapter. I hope to god Mick's identity is revealed next chapter.
Though my favorite Ballyhoo would have to be Dead Air. Helps it's Bugs' Ballyhoo but it's just so cool looking and I love the concept behind it.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Yeah... the CGI in this movie is... not great.

You know what the sad thing is? Including inflation, the movie has the 5th largest gross box office in history.

The movie made $1.67 billion w/ just over $1 billion coming from other countries outside the U.S.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Someone just complimented me in the Minecraft Discord and my heart is super warmed by this compliment.
tier list.PNG

( By "put it in the great tier", I mean putting it below it's current tier. )
I am happy.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Jurassic Parkoraptors are my muse and inspiration.

People wonder why chickens with teeth don't inspire me, but just look at the leathery exterior and shining intellect.

But you know what, reality is my canvas, and if it won't conform to my imagination then I can start from scratch myself. With all the best bits cherry picked from the exteriors of reptiles and the interiors of birds, and feet with a sense of normalcy.

D

Deleted member

Jurassic Parkoraptors are my muse and inspiration.

People wonder why chickens with teeth don't inspire me, but just look at the leathery exterior and shining intellect.

But you know what, reality is my canvas, and if it won't conform to my imagination then I can start from scratch myself. With all the best bits cherry picked from the exteriors of reptiles and the interiors of birds, and feet with a sense of normalcy.
Are those Velociraptors?
They were fun to watch in Jurassic World.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah... the CGI in this movie is... not great.

You know what the sad thing is? Including inflation, the movie has the 5th largest gross box office in history.

The movie made $1.67 billion w/ just over $1 billion coming from other countries outside the U.S.
The answer is simple

we destroy the other countries for having **** taste

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
The answer is simple

we destroy the other countries for having **** taste
It's not all bad...

Avengers Endgame has already made over $1 billion overseas in just 5 days.

Not to mention the movie's worldwide opening weekend made $1.2 billlion almost double the previous record which was Infinity War.

So they do have some good tastes... sometimes.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's not all bad...

Avengers Endgame has already made over $1 billion overseas in just 5 days.

Not to mention the movie's worldwide opening weekend made $1.2 billlion almost double the previous record which was Infinity War.

So they do have some good tastes... sometimes.
The answer is simple

Leave the other countries alone for having good taste

D

Deleted member

We are talking about other countries?
I want to visit a lot of them!

If I had to pick two I could go right now, that would be Canada and France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom