• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>When Im gonna turn 26 this month and I haven't accomplished something epik yet on this weak*** life
2mkAicm.png

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
>implying it won't be Kazuya, first protagonist, able to use the iconic Mishima Karate fighting style and the Electric Wind God Fist while also possessing the Devil Gene and being able to transform into his devil form and fire lasers.

And also has heterochromia and Vegeta hair as well as facial scars.
View attachment 214607
You think they'd go for the least popular of the 3 real Mishimas?

Jin has 2 movesets to pull from because he was willing to Un-Learn his family's style while wearing a sick hoodie. Said Hoodie would make for a perfect alt. One to surpass the Purple Suit.

tekken-4-Jin Unlearn the style.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just wanna say though I messaged a small handful of people after my meltdown and honestly I probably shoulda just waited until I felt a little better cause some of that made me feel even worse haha...

Just... general message to people... pick your words carefully please haha...
Hope I didnt say something ****ty. Im sure I didnt but
IMG_20190424_215935.jpg

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
When you were partying
I studied Force Edge
When you were having premarital sex
I mastered Beowulf
While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity
I cultivated Yamato
And now that the world is on fire and the demons are at the gate you have the audacity to come to me for help?
Ironically enough, Vergil got laid despite being a power-obsessed man-child. This copypasta applies more to Dante (except with guns).

D

Deleted member

Good, because I wasn’t liable to take anything as personally as I might have otherwise. Also you said nothing wrong to begin with.
Ah, ok good. Sorry for the weird questions, I just wanted to make sure I didn't **** up.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Probably shouldn’t have posted that because I probably should have anticipated people worrying about this more than I originally expected lol... you’re fine. Everyone is fine.
Im not worried much because we both share the same view point about A LOT of things pff I was just confused because everything from this and past week was wiped from my memory

D

Deleted member

Probably shouldn’t have posted that because I probably should have anticipated people worrying about this more than I originally expected lol... you’re fine. Everyone is fine.
Oh my god, you're back! I'm so happy for you! You have no idea how excited I am!

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I cannot imagine how much of a saltmine every Smash community will be if Erdrick and Steve are our E3 reveals.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Garf may have one of my favorite Ballyhoos honestly.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I cannot imagine how much of a saltmine every Smash community will be if Erdrick and Steve are our E3 reveals.
I wouldn't mind Erdrick, but neither choice excites me either.

Either way, no matter who's chosen, there's gonna be salt.

Plastic Salt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom