• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'd hate to complain, but all this talk, and it is still May first. Can't May go by any faster?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Riptor is the one reason I even know what Killer Instinct is :yoshi:
No one would be surprised by that.

I mostly knew of it at first because of "C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!" Got to play a bit of the SNES version of KI1 and liked it, despite being a more jank version.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
You think they'd go for the least popular of the 3 real Mishimas?

Jin has 2 movesets to pull from because he was willing to Un-Learn his family's style while wearing a sick hoodie. Said Hoodie would make for a perfect alt. One to surpass the Purple Suit.

View attachment 214617

Wait, we aren't talking about the real Mishima?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know not everyone's into Tekken, but this is a pretty interesting set, Geese vs Akuma. The closest we'll get to CVS3 for a while.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know that girl I started talking to over the phone? I think she's really quite the cutie, but I'm not sure I'm interested in her. I mean, I'm very interested in her sexually, of course. I don't think she's the one, though, not like I expected to find my wife or anything. We don't share much in common when it comes to hobbies or dislikes, her personality is about as interesting as a dial tone, and she gives off vibes that she might not be a good person. I don't she tried to come off that way, but I'm not confident that she tries to keep these vibes away from her excuse of a personality. Sure, she's still young, so she could change, but I don't know. She's ****ing beautiful and I'm so into her appearance, and she admitted to feeling the way about me! I don't think there's much chemistry here, though. I need advice.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You know that girl I started talking to over the phone? I think she's really quite the cutie, but I'm not sure I'm interested in her. I mean, I'm very interested in her sexually, of course. I don't think she's the one, though, not like I expected to find my wife or anything. We don't share much in common when it comes to hobbies or dislikes, her personality is about as interesting as a dial tone, and she gives off vibes that she might not be a good person. I don't she tried to come off that way, but I'm not confident that she tries to keep these vibes away from her excuse of a personality. Sure, she's still young, so she could change, but I don't know. She's ****ing beautiful and I'm so into her appearance, and she admitted to feeling the way about me! I don't think there's much chemistry here, though. I need advice.
PM me and we'll talk.

I don't think the whole thread wants to hear about your romantic exploits.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So the guy who voiced Eggman in the Sonic 06 fandub is a storyboarder working on modern cartoons and stuff and apparently he didn't even learn to animate until after High School. And now he's got a pilot. And he's black as Hell, like yours truly.

There's hope for me yet

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So who are the next AMA victims?
View attachment 214608

Hope you are feeling better and recovered now btw. So if there's no draw yet, no prob ofc.
Missed this. I am ~85% better, I'd say. I no longer need a cane just to stand up and I walk around with these little short steps. My stride is improving, though. I am just happy I am able to get up and get around on my own without cringing or crying in pain. :facepalm:

Names for drawing posted below. Drawing soon.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So the guy who voiced Eggman in the Sonic 06 fandub is a storyboarder working on modern cartoons and stuff and apparently he didn't even learn to animate until after High School. And now he's got a pilot. And he's black as Hell, like yours truly.

There's hope for me yet
How black is hell

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

There's hope for me yet
Stephen Hillenberg didn't start animating until he was 30 years old :yoshi:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Drawing for the next two AMAs shortly. If you want your name added to the list or off of it, let me know.

Zinith
Smashing Ramen
ShotoStar
Schnee117
Just a penguin
ClatheBae
Brelooming Disaster
Noipoi
Good Guy Giygas
KarneraMythos
PeridotGX
Taylor F
staindgrey
Onereaasonanddone
7NATOR
Zeke The Zekenator
Chucklehead Tom
Chinderblock
Moydow
JDCabrera
Ultomato
SnakeFighter64
Wademan94
Bolderousness
PsySmasher
Mythra
Michele
The Gentlepanda
NateVO
Wyoming
Dyllybirdy
Mr. Wario
alek poster
Shroob
Zachmac
Alice the B-Rabbit
Osby
Mr. Trumo
Luigi the President

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

There's hope for me yet
Hey, you're not the only one. Just keep working at it. I know I've got to as well. The fact you're as skilled as you are as a teenager just means you'll be a real monster when you're at working age.

And unlike some of the shows today, I think your style's pretty dynamic and interesting.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey, you're not the only one. Just keep working at it. I know I've got to as well. The fact you're as skilled as you are as a teenager just means you'll be a real monster when you're at working age.

And unlike some of the shows today, I think your style's pretty dynamic and interesting.
toothy smile.gif

Thank you~

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What is it meant by AMA, anyways?
Ask me Anything. It mostly got huge on Reddit. But on there it's reserved for Celebs or people with interesting jobs.

Instead of mostly normal ass people here. Unless someone's actually a stuntman or something.

KMDP

Smash Legend
PM me and we'll talk.

I don't think the whole thread wants to hear about your romantic exploits.
I'm sure some would disagree. :p

There's hope for me yet
I hope you make it, Noi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom