• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just wanna say though I messaged a small handful of people after my meltdown and honestly I probably shoulda just waited until I felt a little better cause some of that made me feel even worse haha...

Just... general message to people... pick your words carefully please haha...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Oh, where was this?

Straight from the horse's mouth.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
With that latest bit of information that Japanese fans received about the 2nd and 3rd fighters, it seems obvious that we’re getting two picks at E3.

Although, I thought that was obvious. The only questions now are who they are, and if they’ll release at the same time.
I sure hope of the two is someone I care about. Just imagine it.

For months on end, everyone kept shilling for Banjo and Steve. Everyone was hyping up Erdrick for being the "Brave" character files. Fools getting all hot and bothered for a Persona character that wasn't even in their own game yet, all because of a ponytail.

And the trailer drops. Ryu and a few others are doing some EMBU. Red Lightning. And Ryu's on the floor, he got bopped.

Smug Kazama.jpg

The King of the Iron Fist himself styles on all of them.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Hinata has answered
You hear that, guys? I'll be the one answering questions in Shiny's AMA.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Straight from the horse's mouth.
Okay, thanks. Though Steve may have an equal shot, Banjo still has a shot here, as far as I can see.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I totally don’t remember there being a John Dylan Smith John Dylan Smith until now...also soon we will get back @faygoshill
Guys I got one.
View attachment 214598
Which user should I send it to?
Send one to yourself...steal your own heart and treasure
I'm 23 years old and only now realized that "howdy" is probably short for how do you do.

I'm a terrible cowboy.
You need to go back to the old town road
my life is only going to get better from here
10E1F1FA-2A33-43D0-8746-C7E4A4A5299C.jpeg

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Wait what did Japan say?

Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones

This statement is from December, but was discovered recently.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You think your like-post ratio is garbage?
It isn't? Almost everyone has better ratios than me. I know it's probably the absolute dumbest thing to get down over, but I can't help but feel a little inferior. Maybe I need to listen to some happy music or something.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

For months on end, everyone kept shilling for Banjo and Steve. Everyone was hyping up Erdrick for being the "Brave" character files. Fools getting all hot and bothered for a Persona character that wasn't even in their own game yet, all because of a ponytail.

And the trailer drops. Ryu and a few others are doing some EMBU. Red Lightning. And Ryu's on the floor, he got bopped.

View attachment 214603

everyone: it's steve
everyone: it's erdrick
everyone: it's banjo

the actual next character, phoenix wright:

1556751409512.png

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

View attachment 214603

>implying it won't be Kazuya, first protagonist, able to use the iconic Mishima Karate fighting style and the Electric Wind God Fist while also possessing the Devil Gene and being able to transform into his devil form and fire lasers.

And also has heterochromia and Vegeta hair as well as facial scars.
kfoD3tF.jpg

D

Deleted member

It isn't? Almost everyone has better ratios than me. I know it's probably the absolute dumbest thing to get down over, but I can't help but feel a little inferior. Maybe I need to listen to some happy music or something.
Like-post ratios should not be status.
I am not going to disregard you just because your like-post ratio is not as high as the others.
You are a good person.

Shroob

Sup?

Wonder if the "One More Thing" was Stage Builder.

D

Deleted member

I remember someone mentioning some message like this about 2-3 months ago in the Square thread I believe, I'm surprised it took a while to get confirmed.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
"What are you You can't defeat doing up so late? demons without You need a full nights rest if being well rested...you want to foolishness obtain power" -Virgin, 2019
When you were partying
I studied Force Edge
When you were having premarital sex
I mastered Beowulf
While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity
I cultivated Yamato
And now that the world is on fire and the demons are at the gate you have the audacity to come to me for help?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Honestly, your post-like ratio is good, especially for someone who has only been on the site for 2 months.

It took me longer to even have more likes than posts. Don't stress about it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
gwen I am so sorry but I have been letting John Dylan Smith step on me for these past few months while you've been away for the war
I find it amusing how required the “Dylan” is

Much different connotation than “John Smith”

D

Deleted member

I have an unfortunate addiction to moral support is actually the real primary reason I’m back but also I’ve read things in the last couple of days that made me wanna slap alphazealot for not shutting the site down
Wait what did you read about?
the only straight person I stan
Obligatory
theres-no-such-thing-as-straight-people-mario-5687776 (1).png

I just wanna say though I messaged a small handful of people after my meltdown and honestly I probably shoulda just waited until I felt a little better cause some of that made me feel even worse haha...

Just... general message to people... pick your words carefully please haha...
Did I... say something?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Don't give me hope.
challenger pack 1: joker
nintendo unleashes the hype train with an unexpected character

challenger pack 2: erdrick
nintendo takes to the world stage to show off one of japan's most popular game franchises as part of its onging push to the west

challenger pack 3: sol badguy
nintendo steals the show at EVO with an out-of-nowhere fighting game pick and reinforces ties with arcsys in bringing the latest guilty gear to switch

challenger pack 4: phoenix wright
nintendo celebrates one of their longest running and ongoing semi-exclusive third party franchises, the protagonist of which remained the highest-rated capcom rep in almost every fan-held ballot poll

challenger pack 5: mr. microsoft
nintendo hasn't decided which fanbase they want to **** off more yet

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, your post-like ratio is good, especially for someone who has only been on the site for 2 months.

It took me longer to even have more likes than posts. Don't stress about it.
Yeah, you're right. It's not that important, I just need to know how to make better posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom