• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Honestly there are a lot of things that kind of get glossed over within this thread because it moves at such a fast pace, and either retroactively applying warnings from hours before or scrubbing talk of something inappropriate when people are posting faster than we can edit them is difficult.

But at the same time with all the new staff additions I think we're going to start to reign things in a bit. Particularly with the inappropriate stuff. Y'all gotta remember there are 15 year-olds in here.
Who, me? Oh, uh, yeah, I'm 15. Totally. Yeah. Without a doubt.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
@Onereasonanddone I was watching Umebura Japan Major 2019 last night (and tonight, I guess), and Cosmos almost lost to a Jigglypuff in pools. He died to Rest three times the first game.

Like a prophet.
Ever see that image of an "Evil Goku" That wore Dark Gray and had Pink Hair that was from 2010 or something? Only for SSR Goku Black to be a real thing a couple years later?

https://www.deviantart.com/negatiivegokux20/art/Evil-goku-137564254

EDIT: Added the Link.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
*Walks in*
I am not horny on main, do not worry.
>Shiny not horny on main
>Shiny, the one who posted the same exact picture of shirtless Joker repeatedly for days

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Endgame spoilers ahead but this video is funny if you’ve seen endgame:

D

Deleted member

God this feels so ****ing empty. Where’s Tots to make a Scott the Woz reference? Where’s faygoshill to make a Xenoblade reference? Where’s Toaster to also make a Xenoblade reference?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You know just because you want to spoil yourself on Persona 5 doesn't mean other people do.
That's pretty early on in the game and I'm not sure I would consider it a spoiler, but if you say so.

Also I'm not really randomly lookin' up spoilers. I'm just watching a lets play because I don't have a PlayStation.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If EA shutters Bioware before they can finish another Dragon Age cliffhanger I swear to every god...

I don't like these rumors.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We spoiling Endgame on main? Ok then

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
What happened to Tots?
Gave himself the axe. Lot of personal issues in his life right now, and he needed to take a break from the site. And to facilitate that, he deleted his account, so he wouldn't be tempted to come back before he's truly ready.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
when faygo's absence causes society to collapse into a hellhole

View attachment 214589
Bro.

Also I gave it some thought y’all. For now I’ll stay chill since I’ve got a bad habit of reading through anyway... sorry for the massive scare or whatever and sorry for making y’all worried about me.

I really do feel like garbage sometimes here, but I’ll simply try to not voice my thoughts on some subjects in order to avoid giving myself any grief. It wasn’t anything any of you guys did, just a lot of external and internal conflict.

****, I’m even under the suspicion that I’m slowly actually losing it- the other night I woke up at like 3 am, went to use the bathroom and I swear my face was melting off lol... went back to bed and woke up later drenched in sweat. My memory issues are getting a little worse the more I tunnel vision to avoid my stressors.

But damn it I really don’t think it’s wise of me to quit one of my emotional support communities cold turkey. I was going to quit quit after a little while... kinda left that part out maybe, but really this place has been one of the many things that have been helping me through tough times- not that it doesn’t give me any but it’s negligible.

Anyway, sorry guys. I’m still here. No more “this is making me wanna die”-esque posts.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
God this feels so ****ing empty. Where’s Tots to make a Scott the Woz reference? Where’s faygoshill to make a Xenoblade reference? Where’s Toaster to also make a Xenoblade reference?
when faygo's absence means i can corner both the MCU and xenoblade meme market

1556750184692.png

D

Deleted member

We spoiling Endgame on main? Ok then
Now every sound ever is going to produce a whip crack.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Bro.

Also I gave it some thought y’all. For now I’ll stay chill since I’ve got a bad habit of reading through anyway... sorry for the massive scare or whatever and sorry for making y’all worried about me.

I really do feel like garbage sometimes here, but I’ll simply try to not voice my thoughts on some subjects in order to avoid giving myself any grief. It wasn’t anything any of you guys did, just a lot of external and internal conflict.

****, I’m even under the suspicion that I’m slowly actually losing it- the other night I woke up at like 3 am, went to use the bathroom and I swear my face was melting off lol... went back to bed and woke up later drenched in sweat. My memory issues are getting a little worse the more I tunnel vision to avoid my stressors.

But damn it I really don’t think it’s wise of me to quit one of my emotional support communities cold turkey. I was going to quit quit after a little while... kinda left that part out maybe, but really this place has been one of the many things that have been helping me through tough times- not that it doesn’t give me any but it’s negligible.

Anyway, sorry guys. I’m still here. No more “this is making me wanna die”-esque posts.
you're like the PPMD of this thread

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If EA shutters Bioware before they can finish another Dragon Age cliffhanger I swear to every god...

I don't like these rumors.
EA shutting down a company they bought out, effectively dragging their IPs into the void of obscurity? That's never happened before.

Really though dude...ok.gif

I mean, I don't care about any of Bioware's series....like AT ALL. Though that doesn't mean I want them to be another one of EA's victims.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m back for now.

But can I be real?

The biggest reason I came back?

Cause I keep seething reading this thread wanting to reply to some things and not being able to.

For instance
*Walks in*
I am not horny on main, do not worry.
Boy are you self aware even at all

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Cue discount Green Day music.
Crunchyroll be like: You mean Green Tea
Bro.

*hug*
Hey pal, you can always shoot me a DM

D

Deleted member

Oh no, why did you all make me remember Johnny Test?
What a boring and unlikeable show.

D

Deleted member

Ey, Pyra Pyra , so happy your back! I really hope your situation gets better, honestly. Not really much else I can say, but best of luck to you.

Also, @ShinyLegendary, it's up with 1.14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom