• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Y'know, I wonder how these people are doing today. I wonder how Fred feels.
D5dHGAhX4AErgYe.jpg

D5dHc6sX4AA0KIL.png

D

Deleted member

Honestly there are a lot of things that kind of get glossed over within this thread because it moves at such a fast pace, and either retroactively applying warnings from hours before or scrubbing talk of something inappropriate when people are posting faster than we can edit them is difficult.

But at the same time with all the new staff additions I think we're going to start to reign things in a bit. Particularly with the inappropriate stuff. Y'all gotta remember there are 15 year-olds in here.
Are anime girls with guns considered inappropriate? Just to make sure.
gwen you always change the subject out of nowhere
why do you have the attention span of a goldfish
Because she is one
Screenshot_20190501-191116~2.png

This is her personal Tumblr blog

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I mean, you're right. I really shouldn't say "we" at all as if I'm a real part of the decision making. Just trying to communicate the various conversations staff have had regarding the forum I'm specifically supposed to be watching.

This thread comes up a lot lol.
I would be surprised if it didn't. No matter what we're talking about, this is the most popular thread in the forum about the most recent Smash game.

Of course it's gonna need someone on lookout the whole time.

D

Deleted member

I am sorry for being stubborn, but I will join when 1.14 hits your server.
Either way, not bad! You should make a room for that, though.
Thanks! And yeah, I will clear way eventually, but that's not on my priorities list at the moment.
Also, just found out how to update it, Doing it as we speak. :)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You can take my freedom

But you can never take my ****posts
Actually it's quite the opposite. I don't see an option to delete your freedom on my end.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Honestly there are a lot of things that kind of get glossed over within this thread because it moves at such a fast pace, and either retroactively applying warnings from hours before or scrubbing talk of something inappropriate when people are posting faster than we can edit them is difficult.

But at the same time with all the new staff additions I think we're going to start to reign things in a bit. Particularly with the inappropriate stuff. Y'all gotta remember there are 15 year-olds in here.
BUT THE 15 YEAR OLDS ARE THE ONES ACTING HORNY

IM JUST SAYIN’ OFFICER PLEASE DON’T SHOOT

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Don't you do it.

Don't you ****ing do it.
I mean it’s inevitable that it’ll be spoiled for me. I have everything muted on twitter but it still shows up so I’ve been getting spoiled for everything. I already have 2 big things spoiled for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom