• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's really weird that THAT is almost the same reaction that everyone has right now. "This looks awful.....I gotta watch it burn!'
Usually bad movie trailers come out and people go 'This looks awful; I'm not gonna see it', but Sonic seems to have some weird magic to it, like a car wreck, where people see it and know that it's bad, but they can't turn away.

This movie is going to actually succeed, by a pretty decent margin, when it has absolutely no right to lol.
yes

thats what happens to every terribad movie

look at adam sandler's pixels

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Ya know... my typical reaction to all of these shenanigans would probably be something like this:
images.jpeg

But a mixture of insomnia and being on this thread long enough led to a reaction of this:
8oxkvyr0iok11.jpg

Y'all are a unique bunch.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I just thought about this but I haven't seen any "leak" since the 5chan one. Are we just ignoring themall or have people just stopped trying to fool people?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway i'm gonna hit y'all with the bold prediction that erdrick is the only character we get announced at e3

then, in august at EVO, sol badguy is announced as the third fighter

we're working on a bi-monthly release schedule here and there's nothing beyond wishful thinking that says we have to get more than one rep at e3 just because it's big

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just thought about this but I haven't seen any "leak" since the 5chan one. Are we just ignoring themall or have people just stopped trying to fool people?
There have been a few attempts like the JSON file leak, the German e-shop, another 5ch leak with the ballot results...

I feel people just got annoyed by now due to previous hoaxes and since a few are pretty dubious in the first place, they really don't gain any traction.

D

Deleted member

Feel like we're just in that time period where everybody pretty much knows who the next character is gonna be, there's not a chance of news for more than a month, and the Grinch leak set the bar so high that most people just gave up.

D

Deleted member

The Sonic 06 fandub is great for many reasons but the best part is the Love Hexagon between Sonic, Elise, Amy, Mephis, Shadow and Silver
There is this one funny dub that I saw.
Silver: "I'd like to be in the friendzone! I like friends!"
Mephiles: "It's not as pleasant as you'd think. They don't treat you like a friend. They treat you like an item. Sometimes I wish I can be more than just an accessory to these women."

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, thanks IsmaR IsmaR for liking my commi! Sorry too for not tagging you, since I know you were pretty interested in my character.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Feel like we're just in that time period where everybody pretty much knows who the next character is gonna be, there's not a chance of news for more than a month, and the Grinch leak set the bar so high that most people just gave up.
We just know it's "Brave". Not Erdrick, Yuri, or whomever, but "Brave".

At least people will be pleasantly surprised for once if they don't expect anything "good". Only problem is that there's still one month of waiting left before E3.

Take your medals everyone.
I never had an avatar in the first place, so I don't deserve this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Worst part about this is that the jokes are going to make absolutely no ****ing sense to anybody who looks at them later because everybody's returned to their normal avatars.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Mix of both.

At this point, we have a general idea of what 1 of the remaining 4 DLC will be and the other 3 can be... anyone at this point.

Not really much to talk about since we've been in the same situation for 5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom