• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
AHH, THAT IS HIDEOUS.
EVERYTIME SONIC IS ON SCREEN, IT MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE!
That is the only shot where I’d say it resembles Sonic the most.

One thing bugs me. Like I think it somehow worked for Transformers but why is it that so many movies of established IPs have to force them in the real world?

It isn't charming.
It certainly helps when humans are an established part of that universe and setting. It’s jarring with stuff like Smurfs because of the settings of its series.

D

Deleted member

sup lads it's me Gideon, creator of Smashboards
you may be wondering why I decided to curse humanity with the creation of this site

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
One thing bugs me. Like I think it somehow worked for Transformers but why is it that so many movies of established IPs have to force them in the real world?

It isn't charming.
To be fair though Sonic kinda already took place in a version of pur world to begin with so it's not like it's THAT out of place.

D

Deleted member

It isn't charming.
I think because they want to make a "relatable" character that is kinda foreigner to the world the IPs come from and also money since its cheaper to film in the real world than to put effort in making other worlds locations.

TF works in this regard due to the og show having the same premise of robots in disguise in Earth.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
likes and dislikes.PNG

Yeah, that looks about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom