• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Spoiler alert for the Sonic movie!

The bad guy is better than the good guy in plenty of ways.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Everyone, I know that Sonic's design is bad. I may not like the movie, sure we do agree that Sonic's design is bad like this (they even have human teeth, oh my god), but that doesn't mean we should always talk this negatively or bash on the film/movie. I mean, well I understand what's going on with the latest Sonic games, lately (Expect for Sonic Mania), but still.

I get your concerns, and I do know what you guys mean, but trust me, the movie hasn't been out yet. We haven't even been presented with the complete film. There's an high chance it's bad, sure, but there's also low possibility it just might turn out ok.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
excuse you

princess christine chandler would never do such a thing
Excuse me.

I don't even want to go hunting in the corners of the internet where I'd find the appropriate rebuttal picture.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
a curious button, to be sure

1556651211092.png

it claims to reveal ancient, forgotten knowledge

but all knowledge comes at a price

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
With things back to normal (or as normal as it’ll ever be) what’s the next thing this thread will do?

Another Edea takeover? Etrian Odyssey boards? Discovering the meaning of life?

Tune in later and find out!

D

Deleted member

Why does it look like one of those deviantart "me and my gf rainbow dash hangin out XD" images though
D5avhEuW0AUI6_k.jpg

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Say, would movie Sonic;'s teeth be better if they were like in Sonic Adventure 1? Like this?

D

Deleted member

Hospitals have generators in case something like that happens, so while this Sonic is the stuff of Nightmares, he isn't quite that evil just yet.
EMPs are indiscrimate, Sonic's would have knocked out all electrical sources including backup generators. This means he also killed anybody on life support, anybody using a pacemaker, and anybody who needs a defibrillator.
If the EMP knocked out all electrics and not just power stations, then he likely caused at least a few planes to crash as well, killing everybody onboard.
Sonic's a monster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
EMPs are indiscrimate, Sonic's would have knocked out all electrical sources including backup generators. This means he also killed anybody on life support, anybody using a pacemaker, and anybody who needs a defibrillator.
If the EMP knocked out all electrics and not just power stations, then he likely caused at least a few planes to crash as well, killing everybody onboard.
Sonic's a monster.
I mean, it gives the military a legitimate reason to find and kill him.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Sonic's a monster.
The producers are probably gonna go with the “Well, those don’t exist in this world of the world.” excuse.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Sonic's a monster.
I guess he effectively cleared Power Plant Zone, huh?

Yeah, I see the door to my left.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Best thing about the Sonic movie is that we dont have to see characters like Tails and Knuckles ruined like this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Broswing the last 4 pages has left me with a huge sense of confusion.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Best thing about the Sonic movie is that we dont have to see characters like Tails and Knuckles ruined like this.
You say that as if peoples aren't going to make fanart of Sonic characters looking like Movie!Sonic.

In fact, I think they already did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom