• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>When never did a bet about Edrick
>But did one regarding Kasumi
mfw
1554431962933.png

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Remember how the AoT anime's first season was VERY poorly paced so they couldn't catch up to the manga and then took 3 years to get to having a second season? Which from what I heard was ALSO deliberately slowly paced?
Not only that, but I heard the anime just said "you know what? **** the manga" and just started going off on its own storyline. So like, they can't even blame the manga for their poor pacing, because now they've got their own story.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not only that, but I heard the anime just said "you know what? **** the manga" and just started going off on its own storyline. So like, they can't even blame the manga for their poor pacing, because now they've got their own story.
On one hand that's genuinely awful if true.

On the other hand they can make it significantly less Anti-Semitic and imperialistic

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I guess people are thinking that violence sells. A lot of the popular anime around the bend these days are just violent gore fests. Attack on Titan just came back, and we all know how that goes.

That's why I like anime like ZLS. Shows you don't have to be edgy and gory to be a popular anime these days.
For the day I actually start writing novels, I always keep in mind that even if I go Sirius business, there should be some actual comic relief to give people some breaks from being depressed.

Seriously though, even the original Fist of the North Star manga had such moments, particularly when Ken was messing with some stupid thugs.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
For the day I actually start writing novels, I always keep in mind that even if I go SRS business, there should be some actual comic relief to give people some breaks from being depressed.

Seriously though, even the original Fist of the North Star manga had such moments, particularly when Ken was messing with some stupid thugs.
Ok so SRS stands for Sex Reassignment Surgery so that made me double take

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
TotsBS isn't banned, he deleted his account on purpose.

Why? We just don't know.
It'll remain a mystery for the ages, like Bigfoot, and whatever happened to Shinichi Shimomura.

Ok so SRS stands for Sex Reassignment Surgery so that made me double take
I thought it meant serious.

What's the proper abbreviation again?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Do you all want to talk about the Mueller Report?
It got released by the way.
report.jpg

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Most good stories nowadays have comedic moments to help break tension when needed and to accentuate the more dramatic and serious moments. If you're serious 24/7 people are gonna get bored or apathetic.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, John Singleton, the director of Boyz N The Hood is being taken off of life support. I didn't even know he had a stroke that put him in the hospital in the first place, or I forgot.

D

Deleted member

Most good stories nowadays have comedic moments to help break tension when needed and to accentuate the more dramatic and serious moments. If you're serious 24/7 people are gonna get bored or apathetic.
Am I too serious?
waluigi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
This thread: *takes the easiest, safest speculatory route and talks down to people who don’t*
look toaster, all i'm saying is that if you don't believe erdrick is in you're dead to me unless you're on the bravely bus in which case drive that **** to the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom