• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
make me a mod and i'll tear this hellsite limb from limb give everyone a free pony and edea plushie

Noipoi

Howdy!
#notmyeggman

Not Mike Pollock?

then it's ********.

/give @p wandering_trader_spawn_egg{EntityTag:{id:"minecraft:evoker",CustomName:"\"Elite Evoker\"",CustomNameVisible:1,Attributes:[{Name:"generic.followRange",Base:250},{Name:"generic.knockbackResistance",Base:1f}],HandDropChances:[2F,2F],HandItems:[{id:"minecraft:gold_block",Count:127,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:looting,lvl:10},{id:fortune,lvl:10}]}},{id:"minecraft:gold_block",Count:127,tag:{Enchantments:[{id:looting,lvl:10},{id:fortune,lvl:10}]}}],ActiveEffects:[{Id:3,Amplifier:9,Duration:2147483647,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:10,Amplifier:5,Duration:2147483647,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:11,Amplifier:3,Duration:2147483647,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:12,Amplifier:0,Duration:2147483647,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:21,Amplifier:19,Duration:2147483647,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:29,Amplifier:0,Duration:2147483647,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:30,Amplifier:0,Duration:2147483647,ShowParticles:0b}]}}
And then the rich will show its ugly side.
Edit: Does this count as spam?
wutnos.gif

what did he mean by this?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
main reason i'd never work as a mod is cause, c'mon

can you imagine your boy panda trying to hit you with the ol

Stop this discussion. Now.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
main reason i'd never work as a mod is cause, c'mon

can you imagine your boy panda trying to hit you with the ol

Stop this discussion. Now.
Not only that, but you would be expected to not indulge in those kinds of conversations to begin with.

The Ultimate ****poster would be no more.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
An anime called Mahou Shoujo Site.

It's very dark, to the point of being very, very needlessly edgy.
To be honest I'm getting that vibe a lot from anime for a while. Re:Zero feels like the intense gore and violence doesn't really fit the story they're trying to tell, there's what they did to Berserk because apparently Berserk's only selling point was "It's violent!" and there's Goblin Slayer which seems cool conceptually due to having a Doom Slayer-esque protagonist but is filled with **** constantly

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was auditioning for a character with a heavily distorted voice, and I accidentally made him sound like Max Headroom on crack.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
isn't erdrick more acceptance than an active want for all but a handful of users

you'll probably see even more hype if it somehow isn't him just based on the surprise factor alone
On the flipside, DQ stuff hopes would be nuked for the second time in a row. The only positive outcome for those fans is motivating them to campaign more seriously.

At least I would finally get to say "YOU WERE WORRIED FOR NOTHING!" to people.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
To be honest I'm getting that vibe a lot from anime for a while. Re:Zero feels like the intense gore and violence doesn't really fit the story they're trying to tell, there's what they did to Berserk because apparently Berserk's only selling point was "It's violent!" and there's Goblin Slayer which seems cool conceptually due to having a Doom Slayer-esque protagonist but is filled with **** constantly
I guess people are thinking that violence sells. A lot of the popular anime around the bend these days are just violent gore fests. Attack on Titan just came back, and we all know how that goes.

That's why I like anime like ZLS. Shows you don't have to be edgy and gory to be a popular anime these days.

D

Deleted member

No matter what happens with Erdrick, at least one person is going to die.
This really is the Endgame.

D

Deleted member

To distract us from the depressing topic on hand, what's are you guys's favorite cereals?

Here's a personal favorite of mine!

a7ff99b.jpg

D

Deleted member

tensions had been brewing throughout europe—especially in the troubled balkan region of southeast europe—for years before world war i actually broke out.

a number of alliances involving european powers, the ottoman empire, russia and other parties had existed for years, but political instability in the balkans (particularly bosnia, serbia and herzegovina) threatened to destroy these agreements.

the spark that ignited world war i was struck in sarajevo, bosnia, where archduke franz ferdinand—heir to the austro-hungarian empire—was shot to death along with his wife sophie by the serbian nationalist gavrilo princip on june 28, 1914. princip and other nationalists were struggling to end austro-hungarian rule over bosnia and herzegovina.

the assassination of franz ferdinand set off a rapidly escalating chain of events: austria-hungary, like many in countries around the world, blamed the serbian government for the attack and hoped to use the incident as justification for settling the question of serbian nationalism once and for all.

hey you never specified what kind of context
Interesting points.
The main alliances are the Third Entente ( Britain, France and Russia ) and the Triple Alliance ( Or Central Powers ) ( Germany, Austria-Hungary, Italy )
Italy did leave.

It is really funny how that driver making the wrong turn changed everything. Imagine if that driver never made the wrong turn.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I guess people are thinking that violence sells. A lot of the popular anime around the bend these days are just violent gore fests. Attack on Titan just came back, and we all know how that goes.

That's why I like anime like ZLS. Shows you don't have to be edgy and gory to be a popular anime these days.
Remember how the AoT anime's first season was VERY poorly paced so they couldn't catch up to the manga and then took 3 years to get to having a second season? Which from what I heard was ALSO deliberately slowly paced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom